BedRocK15

Rank 0
BedRocK15
PostedJul 07, 2012 1:07 pm   Last edited by BedRocK15 on Jul 07, 2012 3:10 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Dear Aeria! Please consider this? Bring back Kingdom Heroes!

Kingdom Heroes!
A little while ago you guys shut down a game that was so incredibly good that it has forced people into downloading versions from other continents to continue playing this amazing game. There was only on reason why the game wasn't as successful as you guys intended it to be and the game died out because of it. The Item choices that you guys released just unbalanced the game so hard that is was unplayable. Now I'm asking you guys for a better start! A way to fix it and re-release a game that is enjoyable and bound to attract and KEEP a lot of players. The game that I'm talking about is Kingdom Heroes. Here are some good reasons why this game outshines a lot of the other games that are played and some ways to better the game as the Indo and Taiwan people have!

Reasons why this game outshines others!

1. The Biggest Reason!

Afk Grinding. Not many game have this feature and I'm sure a lot of people miss this the most about Kingdom Heroes. It is so you can keep up with all your friends while your at school or bust working to maintain a stable lifestyle. It allows you to live your life and be able to grind while doing so and not fall so far behind that you'll be bored out of you mind questing alone! As boring as it seems, the fact that Kingdom Heroes allowed you to multi client gave you something to do while your account levels and accumulate gold while doing so. I'm sure a lot of people were able to enjoy the game because of this very reason and is something that would make people stick around and spend money on the game.

2. Boss Hunting!

One of the other amazing fun things to do on Kingdom Heroes is grabbing a bunch of friends and going out and hunting for rare items! The items drop rates were fairly low but that kept the game interesting and a lot of people enjoyed doing this because it was so productive and a very good way to earn gold/exp. Many other games do not have open bosses scattered across the map while having fun instances for extra gold/drops. I would spend hours a day just hunting for great items and even if I didn't get any big drops It was still very rewarding for how much fun I was having with the merits that I've earned. World bosses that spawned and made everyone group up and take them down just made the game so much fun because of how many people showed up to get drops. Martial Spirits that everyone loved to compete to dominate in the wars that went on. So much action and fun packed into this game that everyone love so much.

3.Open World Wars!

Another great aspect of this wonderful game! War's against 3 factions and fighting for City's against other guilds. Defending your city for the last few minutes of war and the suspense of trying to save your city that you worked so hard on taking over! This was one of the most amazing things about Kingdom Heroes. Groups of people fighting together as a team and the way people strategized how to ninja or capture a city without the other guilds knowing to keep them in the fight just completely makes this one of the greatest games of all time. Trying to be the best of the best and making sure you'r one of the most powerful fighters to dominate the war rankings makes people thrive on this amazing game and want stick around and play longer. There is nothing to not love about Kingdom Heroes.

The only reason the game died!

The game started out great, Closed beta held thousands of players that loved the game and couldn't wait for the release. The game finally comes out and everything went smooth for the first few months of the game. Everything was enjoyable people loved it, I would see hundreds of people at war trying to knock down our city gate but that all changed when you guys decided to release GM items. The game was just to easy for people who spent money on it. Everyone decided to quit because someone 20 level's below them can kill you with no problem as long as he spent hundreds on the game. The prices for the items were to hard to keep up with and the stats pretty much made them Kingdom Hero Gods! Item's Like these made the game to hard to keep up and players decided to quit the game.

In the Indo server as the well as the Taiwan server, these items do not exist. These items never took over the game and made people leave it. In there servers people enjoyed working for what they've earned and no one complains. That is why they are so populated and make tons of money that they can even host million doller prize pool tournaments that they hold over in other continents. This game can still make it and we can fix this game very easy and you guys can still make a ton of money off of it while not having to sell such overpowered Items.

What we can do to fix this game!

1. Reopen the game? Smile

This game can still work out, there is no reason this game should be shut down. It is one of the best mmorpg's out there today and you guys can still make a great amount of money if we just did it right this time!

2. Remove the GM item's

Don't make such overpowered items that shouldn't exist in a game that take someone skill to play. Keep to the basic's and the Item mall will be just fine. People still need to buy there items for upgrading and that still keeps the game alittle fair for other players. People will still be able to fight others and not have to worry about the extra GM stats added onto players item's/weapons.

3. Change back the stats on pots!

At first when kingdom heroes was released the pots that were sold healed for 700 - 1000 depending on the items. In one patch the game got bugged and they healed for 3x as much. When I reported the problem you guys left it be and then people couldn't afford to keep up with the pots spamming in wars. It was perfect the way it was. We could just leave it at that and people will enjoy it more.

4. Fix the AFK grinding!

The only way people were able to Grind on Kingdom Heroes was to make a tactician and use them as bots to get exp. In the other servers they have an autobot system that helps other classes to sit and afk farm all they want! This will for sure keep people into the game because the people that could not multi client quit because of how hard it was to level without playing a tact! If you guys fix the auto bot more people will spend money on pots to keep there characters alive while they AFK overnight for exp!

5. Fix loyalty!

There needs to be easier ways to get loyalty items for your troops because at a certian point in the game, people who do not spend so much on the game lose there troops from lack of loyalty. They begin to drop at such a fast rate that it's not easy to keep them up and running. We can add more ways to obtain loyalty but also keep it at a point as to where people still have to work for it or buy Item mall items!

6. Balance Fencers stats A little?

We all know that the fencers in the early stages of Kingdom Heroes were one of the worst classes to play. If you guys just adjust them a little bit for the early stage of Kingdom Heroes they can we play a lot more often. People love playing archer classes in the game. They just need a few adjustments to make the keep up with the other classes.

Some Kingdom Heroes Footage!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NG4yvV59E4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9VdTN6gX_Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIhsPrlVmMs&list=UUXi4DXhi0NcS5_IxTDAR9YQ&index=8&feature=plcp

Conclusion

Please consider this Aeria. This was one of the best game's you guys have ever released, the game can be so huge if you guys just gave it another chance! If you guys please listen or think about this thread you guys can see how much your fans loved the game and how much better it can be. This game can be one of the most successful mmorpg's that is out. Just have a complete wipe and make the game available again and people will play it. I promise you Aeria, this can be something big if it were just fixed a little!
[img]
Advertisement

VoidyWins

Rank 0
PostedJul 07, 2012 2:31 pm
I Second this motion whole heartedly, it needs to come back!

MPure

Rank 1
MPure
PostedJul 07, 2012 4:27 pm
Support
Although, I doubt it'd be the same as it was back in the good days (120 cap)

BedRocK15

Rank 0
BedRocK15
PostedJul 07, 2012 5:09 pm
MPure wrote:
Support
Although, I doubt it'd be the same as it was back in the good days (120 cap)  

It can be, The game had over 1000 players when it first came out of OB. The only reason people started leaving was when GM shock dragon arrived.

ican11

Rank 0
PostedJul 07, 2012 6:19 pm

Aeria please!

:D
Honestly Aeria, you guys really need to re-open kingdom heroes!

Bed brought up really important topics and ideas on how the game should be run, look at the Indonesian server and Taiwanese server, the reason they're doing so well is that they never introduced game breaking items that honestly made the game "Anti-Fun". The influx of said items deteriorated the player base to no more than a couple hundred players. The game had great potential Aeria, it really did! just give us and Kingdom Heroes another shot and do this right this time.

~Tuition

Alexe4everme22

Rank 0
Alexe4everme22
PostedJul 07, 2012 6:41 pm
I only want kitsu saga back.

Koejiii

Rank 0
PostedJul 07, 2012 7:08 pm

true

true
Yea , I agree haven't been able to find another game to fill the void that kingdom heroes left.

savagebeezy

Rank 0
PostedJul 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Support

Support, the good times i had on KH are irreplacable. Re-opening the game with a few of the different mechanics bedrock mentioned would solve the problems KH had. Playing KH was no doubt the most fun i've had on a MMO. I'd love to be able to play it again ! SUPPORT,SUPPORT,SUPPORT,SUPPORT,SUPPORT,SUPPORT,SUPPORT,SUPPORT

TVL123

Rank 0
PostedJul 07, 2012 8:12 pm
Support
Aeria pls read his post and reconsider!

Mong_Tong

Rank 2
Mong_Tong
PostedJul 07, 2012 8:38 pm
i super duper support this statement.

This extremely super duper bi-winning sig has been brought to you by -Nariko- AKA -BAUCEiko-