Author Message

Vizardemo

Rank 0
Joined
18 Feb 2012
Posts
9
Location
Malaysia
PostedJul 12, 2012 7:45 pm
Ryan_Osmond wrote:
sry cant use edit lol

GM_Hadouken wrote:
MysterionRises wrote:
I presume the divorce discount does not apply to divorces from inactive partners?  


I would imagine not, due to how much it is discounted. However you are free to try it if you were already planning a divorce and see if you get lucky Smile  



actually its applied, because my friend got the discount and she only needed to pay 500c  


its not applied to me..huhu
Advertisement

BombingFreak

Rank 0
BombingFreak
Joined
08 May 2011
Posts
66
Location
Netherlands
PostedJul 13, 2012 2:33 pm
the fortification boost is now till 25th right? :L

**removed by GM due to oversize**

alphatest7

Rank 1
alphatest7
Joined
04 Feb 2011
Posts
211
Location
Sacramento United States
PostedJul 13, 2012 7:51 pm
LOOKING FORWARD to a +3 bracelet promo!

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
Joined
09 Aug 2011
Posts
1810
Location
Aeria Games, CA United States
PostedJul 14, 2012 9:39 am
BombingFreak wrote:
the fortification boost is now till 25th right? :L  


Correct Smile First post has been updated.

amylee6991

Rank 1
amylee6991
Joined
22 Jan 2012
Posts
226
Location
University Place Thailand
PostedJul 15, 2012 5:13 pm
GM_Hadouken wrote:
BombingFreak wrote:
the fortification boost is now till 25th right? :L  


Correct Smile First post has been updated.  


please make the Advanced Support Operation (July 11th - July 18th) till 25th also ? Shocked Shocked

<a></a>

MysterionRises

Rank 0
MysterionRises
Joined
30 Aug 2011
Posts
54
Location
United States
PostedJul 16, 2012 8:44 am
GM_Hadouken wrote:
MysterionRises wrote:
I presume the divorce discount does not apply to divorces from inactive partners?  


I would imagine not, due to how much it is discounted. However you are free to try it if you were already planning a divorce and see if you get lucky Smile  


Well, I'd do it for 500, but I'm not doing it for 1000 'cuz I won't be able to renew my weapon then. Alas.

The voices are back. Excellent.

undercliffe123

Rank 0
Joined
17 Apr 2012
Posts
3
Location
Australia
PostedJul 18, 2012 11:03 pm

+7 weapon

I did not get free reward when i get +7 my weapon

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
Joined
09 Aug 2011
Posts
1810
Location
Aeria Games, CA United States
PostedJul 19, 2012 9:29 am

Re: +7 weapon

undercliffe123 wrote:
I did not get free reward when i get +7 my weapon  


If you believe you completed your fortification in time, please submit a ticket here and include the approximate date and time that you completed the fortify, and what item it was so that we can check it for you.

Thanks!

dragonshot789

Rank 0
dragonshot789
Joined
20 Apr 2008
Posts
24
Location
United States
PostedJul 21, 2012 9:41 am

the top up rewards thing

i toped up more than 30000 coins, but it was the 20th wen i did it, does that mean i cnt get water gun or any of the other stuff ? Shocked

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
Joined
09 Aug 2011
Posts
1810
Location
Aeria Games, CA United States
PostedJul 21, 2012 9:53 am

Re: the top up rewards thing

dragonshot789 wrote:
i toped up more than 30000 coins, but it was the 20th wen i did it, does that mean i cnt get water gun or any of the other stuff ? Shocked  


that's correct Sad

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: