Amugi

Aeria: Product Manager
Amugi
PostedJul 07, 2012 11:19 am   Last edited by Amugi on Jul 26, 2012 12:47 pm. Edited 4 times in total

July Activities!

All Servers
DDTank July Activities!

Check out this month's events before they're gone! You can participate in the following events!

New Additional Scenes, Weapon Exchange! (July 28th - July 29th)
During the event,you can exchange a +7 or above ☆ weapon for a +3 ☆☆ weapon!

☆☆ Weapons!

Notes:
1.After the exchange,the players +7 weapon will disappear.
2.After exchange,the ☆☆weapon will be +3 bound,and has an expiration of 7 days
3.The attributes of the new weapon will be 0, can be renewed and fortified and synthesized
4.Convert all pearls and and drill holes over to another weapon or it will be gone as well.
5.Any losses incurred during the exchange will not be held responsible by any of the Aeria Games staff

How to exchange:

1.Select Sign-in
2.Find the event
3.Put the +7 ☆weapon into the box and click claim to receive the +3 ☆☆ weapon.  

Happy Battle-Double Exp&Glory (July 27th - July 29th)
During this event time, you will gain Double exp and glory. this is a great opportunity for you to grow stronger! Have fun and enjoy!

Double Exp and Glory (Note: You will gain 4x exp/glory if you use Exp/Golry Card !)  

Additional Scene Succeeder (July 26th - July 29th)
During this event time, you will gain special prizes when you finish all 4 new master-apprentice scenes!

Exp Pill Lv5*2, Random Card Box*20, Energy Stone Lv4 *2, VIP Card(3days) *1
Note, the prizes will be paid out at the end of the events.

Angelic Arm +12 Exchange! (July 21st - July 22nd)
During the event,you can exchange your +12 Angelic Arm for a ☆Angelic Arm!

First : Select Sign-in
Second:Find this event
Third: Select +12 Angelic Arm
After putting it onto the box,click claim to receive:

☆Angelic Arm (15days) for your +12 Angelic Arm  

Fortification Frenzy! (July 11th - July 25th)
For the first time,fortification success rates are being raised.What are you waiting for?Hurry and fortify your equipment!
During the event,success rate of fortifications will be raised by 30%.At the same time,the shop will have a superb deal for energy stones

Fortification success rate raised by 30%,Super Value energy stone pack for sale  
Advertisement

amylee6991

Rank 1
amylee6991
PostedJul 08, 2012 2:12 am
hi please send the june activities fortify +10 - +12 i already sent a ticket

<a></a>

CptZeracki

Rank 0
CptZeracki
PostedJul 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Where is the "superb deal" for energy stones?

"At the same time,the shop will have a superb deal for energy stones"

Wheres the deal? Same prices as always.

KeinMcnyaa

Rank 3
KeinMcnyaa
PostedJul 12, 2012 10:51 am
A lotta people got Fortifications after the task reset on July 11th, will they receive the prizes from the events or no?

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedJul 12, 2012 10:59 am
KeinMcnyaa wrote:
A lotta people got Fortifications after the task reset on July 11th, will they receive the prizes from the events or no?  

As long as it is done between when the event appears in the tasks and the end of the event, they should be ok.

MysterionRises

Rank 0
MysterionRises
PostedJul 12, 2012 12:12 pm
I presume the divorce discount does not apply to divorces from inactive partners?

The voices are back. Excellent.

GM_Hadouken

PostedJul 12, 2012 12:30 pm
MysterionRises wrote:
I presume the divorce discount does not apply to divorces from inactive partners?  

I would imagine not, due to how much it is discounted. However you are free to try it if you were already planning a divorce and see if you get lucky Smile

Ryan_Osmond

Rank 2
Ryan_Osmond
PostedJul 12, 2012 4:04 pm
GM_Hadouken wrote:
KeinMcnyaa wrote:

As long as it is done between when the event appears in the tasks and the end of the event, they should be ok.  

but GM, we didnt get the prize if we fort right after the reset
im one of them, i fort to +9 like 1-2 hour after the reset but i didnt get the prize automatically
and then some people fort like 4-5 hours after the reset and they got the prize automatically

so the GM will give us the prize right? because we fort right after the reset which means its done between when the event appears in the tasks and the end of the event

Ryan_Osmond

Rank 2
Ryan_Osmond
PostedJul 12, 2012 4:07 pm
sry cant use edit lol

GM_Hadouken wrote:
MysterionRises wrote:

I would imagine not, due to how much it is discounted. However you are free to try it if you were already planning a divorce and see if you get lucky Smile  

actually its applied, because my friend got the discount and she only needed to pay 500c

GM_Hadouken

PostedJul 12, 2012 4:18 pm
Ryan_Osmond wrote:
actually its applied, because my friend got the discount and she only needed to pay 500c  

Thanks for the update Smile

Ryan_Osmond wrote:
didnt get the prize if we fort right after the reset
im one of them, i fort to +9 like 1-2 hour after the reset but i didnt get the prize automatically
and then some people fort like 4-5 hours after the reset and they got the prize automatically

so the GM will give us the prize right? because we fort right after the reset which means its done between when the event appears in the tasks and the end of the event  

This event goes on until the 18th, so it may be paid out at any time before the end of the event. If by the 19th you still haven't received your prize, please send in a ticket.