Soalai

Rank 1
Soalai
PostedJul 07, 2012 11:00 am   Last edited by Soalai on Mar 17, 2013 7:43 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Soalai's Free EE Av & Sig Shop

Requests closed
Hey everyone, I figured since I love to do graphics from EE screenshots so much, I should open a thread to offer my services to other people.

Currently, I am accepting offers for the following types of commissions, completely for free. I would accept a small in-game donation of a few hundred silver or forum reputation votes, if you'd like to show your appreciation. My in-game name is Soalai, on Sapphire server. When you give me a request, I will put your name on the wait list while I create it. In most cases it won't take more than a few hours.

If you use my av on this forum, or on any other, please give me credit! Just put a note in your sig that says "av by Soalai" or something. It will help other people find me and prevent other users getting on your case for not giving proper credit.

These are straightforward, small images displayed to the left of your forum posts. I can do an av at any size for you, up to the forum limit (200x200 pixels). Request for me what size you'd like. No design is out of the question, from dots to blood splatters and rainbows; I'll do my best with each. My current avatar is an example of a recolor, which I can also do for you - again, give me the image, and tell me what part you want recolored and what color it should be. Whatever size av you want, the bigger an image you give me to start with, the better. Try to have as little text in the way as possible if you're using an EE screenshot. Note that I will likely touch up and brighten the colors in your image just slightly so they show up better on these gray forums.

Examples of simple avs of different sizes:

Code:
Image link:
Desired size:
Text:
Font type:
Color scheme/style:
Anything else:

Sig Banners
I also accept offers for sig banners. These can be bigger and more complicated, with a maximum size of 700x200. I can blend multiple images together or use bigger textures and special effects. I don't have any examples of these right now, but I will accept any offers I get.

Signature order form:
Code:
Image links:
Desired size:
Text:
Font type:
Color scheme/style:
Anything else:

Colorbars
These are a special kind of signature and are my specialty. They involve taking multiple images, each with its own panel, and arranging them with a different colored tint for each one. Colorbars can contain from three to seven images and colors. I can also make the colors a gradient, fading into one another, instead of just one solid tint per image. This gives a cool look to your sig and is a chance to show many views of your favorite EE character in action! They do not have to follow a conventional rainbow (red, orange, etc.) but can be any mix you want.

Colorbars with three or four images will be 600x200 in size.
Colorbars with five or six images will be 650x200.
Colorbars with seven images will be 700x200.
If you request any text on your colorbar, the images will have slightly smaller dimensions, especially height.

Examples:

Ideally, colorbars do not contain text, but I can place a small section in a corner if you really want.

Colorbar order form:
Code:
Image links, in order:
Colors, in order:
Text, if any:
Anything else:

That's it! I hope I get some requests from my fellow EE players and that you are satisfied with my work. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and thank you for looking at my thread and the work I love to do.
Advertisement

Soalai

Rank 1
Soalai
PostedJul 07, 2012 11:02 am
Request Waitlist
While I am working on your av, your username will go here.

Soalai

Rank 1
Soalai
PostedAug 12, 2012 3:49 pm
Deciding to bump this, as a couple people have asked me stuff about my avs. Still willing to make items for people, asking nothing but maybe some karma in return. :3

Angelbuddy

Rank 0
Angelbuddy
PostedMar 17, 2013 7:16 pm

siggy plz

Image links:http://media.otakuzone.com/store/user/227011/T13220883179920149d0b770748f501f352631f598251.jpg
Desired size: h:200 x w:500
Text: If love is what you need,a soldier i will be
Font type: Any you see fit
Color scheme/style: angelic like
Anything else:just have fun with it Smile

WYumasaki

Rank 0
WYumasaki
PostedApr 10, 2013 9:41 pm

;~;

UWWA!!
Aw, I just saw this today and was about to make a request when I realized yoúd already closed requests. ._.

Soalai

Rank 1
Soalai
PostedApr 10, 2013 9:54 pm
Sorry about that to you guys. It's just I hardly ever play EE anymore and I feel I should let you guys leave it to the more experienced artists. Don't give up, someone will take your requests and they'll look a lot better than if I did it. Enjoy your gaming and forum time.

Posted By Aeria Mobile