Author Message

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Joined
14 Aug 2008
Posts
749
Location
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedJul 07, 2012 9:10 pm
ImpactedQQ wrote:

How about 1 rare and 1 normal?
Nebiros (R) + Diabull (N, but very strong for a N)  

Can you post your IGN so I can look at them in game?
Thank you! :3


iDerz wrote:
x_X That tiamat looks cool.  


Very Happy Thank you!

Advertisement

ImpactedQQ

Rank 2
Joined
19 May 2012
Posts
508
Location
United States
PostedJul 08, 2012 5:21 am
Fairner wrote:
ImpactedQQ wrote:

How about 1 rare and 1 normal?
Nebiros (R) + Diabull (N, but very strong for a N)  

Can you post your IGN so I can look at them in game?
Thank you! :3


iDerz wrote:
x_X That tiamat looks cool.  


Very Happy Thank you!  


ImpactedQQ <-Impossible to guess. jaja

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Joined
14 Aug 2008
Posts
749
Location
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedJul 08, 2012 1:51 pm
ImpactedQQ wrote:
ImpactedQQ <-Impossible to guess. jaja  

LOL just making sure Razz
Will check later tonight since I have to go to work and my iPod is dead atm >_<

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Joined
14 Aug 2008
Posts
749
Location
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedJul 09, 2012 1:31 pm
ImpactedQQ wrote:
Fairner wrote:
ImpactedQQ wrote:

How about 1 rare and 1 normal?
Nebiros (R) + Diabull (N, but very strong for a N)  

Can you post your IGN so I can look at them in game?
Thank you! :3


iDerz wrote:
x_X That tiamat looks cool.  


Very Happy Thank you!  


ImpactedQQ <-Impossible to guess. jaja  


Hi sorry for the late reply! I'll trade Gravekeeper for your Nebiros and Diabull Smile
What time will you be on?

ImpactedQQ

Rank 2
Joined
19 May 2012
Posts
508
Location
United States
PostedJul 11, 2012 8:11 am
Fairner wrote:
ImpactedQQ wrote:
Fairner wrote:
ImpactedQQ wrote:

How about 1 rare and 1 normal?
Nebiros (R) + Diabull (N, but very strong for a N)  

Can you post your IGN so I can look at them in game?
Thank you! :3


iDerz wrote:
x_X That tiamat looks cool.  


Very Happy Thank you!  


ImpactedQQ <-Impossible to guess. jaja  


Hi sorry for the late reply! I'll trade Gravekeeper for your Nebiros and Diabull Smile
What time will you be on?  


No idea x_x

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Joined
14 Aug 2008
Posts
749
Location
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedJul 11, 2012 3:33 pm
ImpactedQQ wrote:
Fairner wrote:
Hi sorry for the late reply! I'll trade Gravekeeper for your Nebiros and Diabull Smile
What time will you be on?  

No idea x_x  


LOL will you be on again at 7 AM PST tomorrow (7/12)?

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
Joined
10 Jun 2008
Posts
510
Location
Belo Horizonte Brazil
PostedJul 11, 2012 6:08 pm
Trade Tiamat(R) for Eaglbunn(R) or Catdroid+(N+) and Minerva+(N+) ?

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Joined
14 Aug 2008
Posts
749
Location
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedJul 11, 2012 6:45 pm
pervddl wrote:
Trade Tiamat(R) for Eaglbunn(R) or Catdroid+(N+) and Minerva+(N+) ?  

Instead of the Catdroid and Minerva do you happen to be able to Quest for Angels?

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
Joined
10 Jun 2008
Posts
510
Location
Belo Horizonte Brazil
PostedJul 11, 2012 7:28 pm
Fairner wrote:
pervddl wrote:
Trade Tiamat(R) for Eaglbunn(R) or Catdroid+(N+) and Minerva+(N+) ?  

Instead of the Catdroid and Minerva do you happen to be able to Quest for Angels?  


eh? Is that a monster? don't have it.

You can check my monsters looking at AgriasOaks' monster list.

ImpactedQQ

Rank 2
Joined
19 May 2012
Posts
508
Location
United States
PostedJul 11, 2012 7:42 pm
@maybe... I'm on now, though.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: