Eyeburst
PostedJul 26, 2012 12:28 am
reserved
Advertisement

prlobo9

Rank 0
prlobo9
PostedJul 26, 2012 10:17 am
I Love WolfTeam because is the only game i can transform to wolf ( I'm a wolf lover Smile )

esteves11

Rank 0
esteves11
PostedJul 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Wolfteam

Cuteeee
BeachParadise wrote:
i loved wolf game becuz before good playgame, now i just like bcuz of friends.  

LOL

LegendarySpirit

Rank 0
LegendarySpirit
PostedJul 26, 2012 9:09 pm
I love Wolfteam because it's a free game that feeds into my love of wolves and shooting games. I also love it because I've met tons of really cool people during matches, and whenever I get AP, Aeria puts out the raddest tiers so I can actually enjoy my aeria points on the rare occasion I get some.

PrideHunters

Rank 0
PrideHunters
PostedJul 26, 2012 9:19 pm

WolfTeam

Love <3
I love wolfteam because me and my friends play modes all day and have fun clan warring.

dragoshx8

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2012 7:19 am

I love WT cuz

Hey
I love WolfTeam becouse it's awesome pwning noobs and pro's and also to watch their reactions while they call you noob or casher or somethin` like dat Very Happy

stjepanxxx

Rank 0
stjepanxxx
PostedJul 28, 2012 2:19 pm
I love WT cuz I love wolfs and shooting games but what makes it better from others is free events
in which u can get many items that u usually have to pay AP

ainaxnaku

Rank 0
ainaxnaku
PostedJul 30, 2012 2:34 pm

I Love WT cuz...

LovE™
For the old memories "I love wolfteam because of the awesome gameplay for FPS and a fair play for all player Very Happy " but recently I hate wolfteam cuz of stupid Hackerz, AP users n Cashers with no skills spoiling the game Sad , now I just love Wolfteam because of the events, redeem items and a cool prizes..,

prlobo9

Rank 0
prlobo9
PostedJul 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Re: I Love WT cuz...

LovE™
ainaxnaku wrote:
For the old memories "I love wolfteam because of the awesome gameplay for FPS and a fair play for all player Very Happy " but recently I hate wolfteam cuz of stupid Hackerz, AP users n Cashers with no skills spoiling the game Sad , now I just love Wolfteam because of the events, redeem items and a cool prizes..,  

Is true many hacker Mad what I do is I take a picture and I get out of the game to report him, I think we all have to end this crime.

ainaxnaku

Rank 0
ainaxnaku
PostedJul 31, 2012 1:41 am

Re: I Love WT cuz...

LovE™
prlobo9 wrote:
ainaxnaku wrote:

Is true many hacker Mad what I do is I take a picture and I get out of the game to report him, I think we all have to end this crime.  

Hacker crime was never have an ending...., Sad