Memphis

Aeria: Product Manager
Memphis
PostedJul 06, 2012 6:24 pm   Last edited by Memphis on Aug 30, 2012 8:14 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Why I love Wolf Team Event

Take some time to let us know why you Love Wolf team
Advertisement

Michael_194

Rank 0
PostedJul 06, 2012 6:30 pm   Last edited by Michael_194 on Jul 06, 2012 6:38 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I love Wolf Team because of the wolves, (cuts out the second line).

___

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedJul 06, 2012 6:37 pm   Last edited by oruspi on Jul 06, 2012 6:49 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I love wolfteam because my clan and my friends! Without them I would leave Smile What I like more about wolfteam is ''Da Awesome'' Staff with their Ban Hammers :3 The most I like about wolfteam is Ania <3 I'm proud to be a member of this awesum game XD

EDIT : Memphis, 1 more post and you'll be rank 1 on the forums with 200 posts XD
EDIT : We should celebrate that!

ania1234

Rank 3
ania1234
PostedJul 06, 2012 6:47 pm
First of all I love Wolfteam because of all my friends I met in-game (also here on the forums) and of course 'cause of Psycho <3 (wedding 6.6.6969) Second, my clan. Mercenary isn't just a clan. It's a family, I quitted wolfteam for half a year, then I came back for one day, my friend invited me to Mercenary, and as you see I'm still playing. I like Wolfteam because it's different than other shooters. (More colourfull, different characters, the wolfs etc.) I just love Wolfteam! ;3 (but Psycho the most XDDD)

Know any powerposters / doubleposters? Contact me here.

GMVert

Rank 4
GMVert
PostedJul 06, 2012 6:48 pm
I love the unique look of the wolves and how they change the movement of the battlefield. The wolf aspect of this game truly makes this game exciting and fast paced. The strategy involved in how to effectively use them, and also how to properly take them down puts a new twist on the FPS genre.

I also love the various characters that are a part of the Wolfteam universe. In the short time the Wolfteam has been around, so many characters have been introduced. Different costumes, looks, armor sets and even Soccer uniforms!

Most of all, I love being a part of the WT community. I was first introduced to WT while I was still a GM for Shaiya. I would play WT during my breaks against other Aeria employees. The competitive nature of the game was a natural fit for us here at Aeria Games. I have since become a part of the Action Team, working on our other FPS and Action-themed games. And after all this time, WT still remains among the top games here offered at Aeria. I'm glad to be a part of it.

BeachParadise

Rank 0
PostedJul 06, 2012 6:55 pm
i loved wolf game becuz before good playgame, now i just like bcuz of friends.

Michael_194

Rank 0
PostedJul 06, 2012 6:56 pm
BeachParadise wrote:
i loved wolf game becuz before good playgame, now i just like bcuz of friends.  

Nice one Smile .

gumapapa

Rank 0
PostedJul 06, 2012 6:58 pm
I love Wolfteam because of all those different wolves and charactes offered to us now, and also with all those awesome modes!

Few years ago, I played Softnyx Wolfteam. It was quite easy to play then, with no unfair tank characters or wolfs with super tattoos. I also remember that during a round of Wolf Conquest in Paien Lab, I was in the Red Team, and we were getting screwed by the wolves badly. So I suggested we use turrets. Many of my teammates agreed, so we planted the turrets in the place near Base B. I remember there were 5 to 7 of us using turrets huddled together. Once the wolves came, we just fired and fired randomly at them. Too many guardian wolves overwhelmed us! It was fun though.

Now, Softnyx Wolfteam is different, with all that lagginess and cashers. AeriaGames Wolfteam offers many kinds of events to play nowadays! Plus a good defense against hack with APEX! Through the events I played in AeriaGames Wolfteam, I earned myself many cash items I would've never received, without the awesome events planned by AeriaGames. I'm also currently in a clan named iChubby. I see that they are quite united, and always play together. Many of them have considerably good skills that even I couldn't have killed them easily. We also often share our achievements in games in Facebook!

Thank you, AeriaGames for creating such a masterpiece of work! Keep it up! Hope to see more awesome updates from you all!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedJul 06, 2012 7:39 pm
I love Wolfteam because it is totally a "Unique" and addictive FPS-Sci-fi game I have ever played.

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy

Michael_194

Rank 0
PostedJul 06, 2012 7:43 pm   Last edited by Michael_194 on Jul 07, 2012 11:38 am. Edited 1 time in total
GMVert wrote:
The strategy involved in how to effectively use them, and also how to properly take them down puts a new twist on the FPS genre.

I agree there used to be a great aspect of strategy involved in this game indeed.