andymauler

Rank 2
PostedJul 06, 2012 12:02 pm

PC Gaming vs. Console Gaming

Which one do you think is better and why?
This is one of the most largely debated topics in the gaming world.

Which do you think is better PC Gaming or Console Gaming?

Do you think PC Gaming is easier than Console gaming?? or do you think Console gaming is better than PC Gaming

is console gaming more realistic or PC gaming??

Which one of those do you support and why????????

And this topic could be related to any video game, it doesn't have to be about Dynasty Warriors Online
Advertisement

Panderp.

Rank 4
Panderp.
PostedJul 06, 2012 12:04 pm

the best game

yeinez

Rank 3
yeinez
PostedJul 06, 2012 12:04 pm
Console, cause i cant afford to build a godly *** friggen computer to play middle teir games like left 4 dead or call of duty modern warfare 2. their all too much for my pc to handle at least with consoles they ar eall programed to the same limits

Panderp.

Rank 4
Panderp.
PostedJul 06, 2012 12:08 pm
yeinez wrote:
Console, cause i cant afford to build a godly *** friggen computer to play middle teir games like left 4 dead or call of duty modern warfare 2. their all too much for my pc to handle at least with consoles they ar eall programed to the same limits  

How much did you pay for your current computer + console?

t3cm0

Rank 0
t3cm0
PostedJul 06, 2012 12:08 pm
PC Gaming.

Artanisx10

Rank 4
Artanisx10
PostedJul 06, 2012 12:09 pm
t3cm0 wrote:
PC Gaming.  

Good argument!

Not playing DWO these days.

Birtkowski

Rank 1
Birtkowski
PostedJul 06, 2012 12:11 pm
Consoles are more comfortably to play. PC games are often more trouble than they are worth. It’s much more relaxing to pop-in your disc and play. Rather than having to install your game, set up graphics options and set up firewall exceptions before you can even play.

jrdowney

Rank 3
jrdowney
PostedJul 06, 2012 12:19 pm
PC games

They can be updated once they come out....which I guess consoles are doing now, but overall, PC Games have more updates

Guild: ArtOfWar Siggy made courtesy of FENGmaster

Setenta

Rank 1
Setenta
PostedJul 06, 2012 12:56 pm
In my opinion, console games is better.

The reason is simple, console had less problem to worry about compared to a PC games, except if you had the first edition of Xbox 360 (RROD, disc scratches). That thing can be a pain in the ***.

Gaming PC cost not only more money (except for Xbox 360 in a long term, annual fee for Xbox LIVE), but also cost a lot of your time, which will be spent on maintaining PC. On software alone, (based on Windows OS) you need a lot of stuff. Anti-virus, firewall, registry fix, junk files cleaning, scanning disk for errors, disk defragmentation, Windows update, drivers, DirectX... it's a long list. Heck, if you followed Microsoft advice, you need to reformatted your PC every 6 months... Which means you have to do the 'long list' again every 6 months.

So yeah... I think that's it... Console is better for gaming, in MY opinion.

Photobucket</a>

AlabasterJones

Rank 3
AlabasterJones
PostedJul 06, 2012 1:10 pm
PC gaming, by far. The main reason for this; the current "next gen" consoles are all running 7-year old hardware, and this is unreasonable. I vastly prefer PC gaming due to the fact that so customizable. Also, a big part in me chosing pc gaming is probably because PC's has been a much bigger part of my gaming life, my first console was a n64, which I got like 5-years after it's release.

And also because I play 50/50 mmo/fps, and you need a keyboard and mouse for fps games, it's simply not as fun with a pad.

And it's not that much more expensive compared to consoles, I myself got one as a graduation present probably three years ago, and I've upgraded some components, but not more than needed, still not over $250/year, which is probably less than what people have to spend to get games/x-box live/various other things to console gaming.