Author Message

sdeefffffff

Rank 2
sdeefffffff
Joined
20 Apr 2011
Posts
743
Location
California United States
PostedJul 05, 2012 1:14 pm   Last edited by sdeefffffff on Jul 05, 2012 1:15 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Which of these is your best TV show?

** or **?
Lets get to know each other better by knowing our best TV shows!



1. Eureka or The Walking Dead?= OR both equally!

2.Falling Skies Or Breaking Bad ? OR= both equally!


3. Criminal Minds Or CSI:Crime Scene Investigation? OR= Both equally!

4. Lost Or True Blood OR= Both Equally!

5.Post your favorite TV show with an IMDB link here! Very Happy
Advertisement

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
Joined
21 Jun 2010
Posts
5552
Location
Wassenaar Netherlands
PostedJul 05, 2012 1:14 pm
Noone.

sdeefffffff

Rank 2
sdeefffffff
Joined
20 Apr 2011
Posts
743
Location
California United States
PostedJul 05, 2012 1:15 pm
oruspi wrote:
Noone.  


Dang you read fast. I shoulda put SpongeBob xD

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
Joined
21 Jun 2010
Posts
5552
Location
Wassenaar Netherlands
PostedJul 05, 2012 1:16 pm
sdeefffffff wrote:
oruspi wrote:
Noone.  


Dang you read fast. I shoulda put SpongeBob xD  


I'm a fast reader lol.. Spongebob is pro.

sdeefffffff

Rank 2
sdeefffffff
Joined
20 Apr 2011
Posts
743
Location
California United States
PostedJul 05, 2012 1:19 pm
oruspi wrote:
sdeefffffff wrote:
oruspi wrote:
Noone.  


Dang you read fast. I shoulda put SpongeBob xD  


I'm a fast reader lol.. Spongebob is pro.  




oronen

Rank 3
oronen
Joined
23 Oct 2010
Posts
1152
Location
Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft United Kingdom
PostedAug 09, 2012 1:32 am

Re: Which of these is your best TV show?

** or **?
sdeefffffff wrote:
Lets get to know each other better by knowing our best TV shows!



1. Eureka or The Walking Dead?= OR both equally!

2.Falling Skies Or Breaking Bad ? OR= both equally!


3. Criminal Minds Or CSI:Crime Scene Investigation? OR= Both equally!

4. Lost Or True Blood OR= Both Equally!

5.Post your favorite TV show with an IMDB link here! Very Happy  


walking dead
criminal minds
falling skies though it sucks

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: