AyoraStyle

Rank 0
AyoraStyle
PostedJul 04, 2012 11:44 am

Just something small to pass the time

Enjoy~
Hey guys.

This is just the intro to a Novel I'm beggining, enjoy.

My hypothesis (The chapter name, but this one is more like a prologue style thing :3)

As a child, we’re always taught right from wrong, but sometimes the thing you believe most in the world to be right, can be turned completely around. If I was to tell a small boy, only the age of 7, that Santa Claus does not exist, he would deny it. If I was to tell a teenage boy he has no future in his school band, he would mask the pain and utter a passive shrug, when deep down he would be broken, and if I told a grown man his wife was unfaithful, he would brush the remark aside, but still hold some form of doubt in the back of his mind while he lay next to her at night.

The human mind will always deny what we most fear, even if it is the truth, but what we undeniably fear the most is that which we do not understand. Mankind likes to think that it knows how the world around it works, and that it is the true higher race on the Earth, but knowing firsthand that this isn’t so...makes it oh so sweeter to say aloud.

Comment or Whatever you like ^^

That's just a small amateur snippet, it will be re-written more than 20 times until it's perfect lol

Advertisement

GrassPrincess

Rank 0
GrassPrincess
PostedJul 04, 2012 11:57 pm
Well, that is very true and nothing in what was said there can be called incorect, I like it.