Penfish

Rank 0
PostedJul 04, 2012 8:40 am

Aequitas[RP]

The Guild of Justice
Hello everyone and welcome to the Aequitas Rp Guild.

Guild Forums

The forums are where we'll be handling most of our business, please abide by the forum rules. The doors are open to members and people interested in our activities.

http://AequitasRPguild.enjin.com/

Guild Focus

The primary focus of the guild is Heavy RP, PvP and PvE. Story and language of the RP will most likely contain profanity. Expect a lot of ***, violence and general dark tones to appear often. We don't plan on censoring writers, nor will we censor our writing.

List of Contacts

Penfish, Pristal

_Why should i join?_

For the engaging story line and awesome people. The Storyline will be a collaborative effort between old and new members. There will be a progressing plot, this isn't going to be just a tavern chat RP. We also have a no censorship policy on writing. So people looking to throw a little rated R into their story should come seek us out.

Additionally, we want this guild to be more then just a bunch of faceless people who happen to play the same game. We're on Skype actively as well as the forums, and your more then welcome to come play other games with us. Or just sit around and chat. We're trying to get to know one another beyond the game.

_What is this how do i know if this is the guild for me, what if i don't RP?_

If you're a Writer, Storyteller or a Roleplayer. Or just someone looking for a relaxed group of individuals. We're also pretty helpful to beginer Role players.We aren't stopping people from joining even if they don't RP, just know it's the focus of the guild. The doors are open to people who are new to RP, or are interested in getting into it as well.

_What about alts? can i keep my primary character in another guild?_

Seeing as Roleplay has absolutely nothing to do with level or your activeness, there really isn't an issue with that. In fact, as long as you create a character profile, we don't care if you're from Rose Knights, Crimson Order or any other guild, you don't even need to join the guild. Though we suggest at least putting an alt in here.

_I am a Roleplayer, tell me a bit about the story_

The Guild plot is centered around characters and less so around Aequitas as a whole. We want RP to be more personal, and character driven. As the story progresses on, the goals and beliefs of Aequitas will become more clear. The current characters are in Aequitas, because they are somehow personally invested in it.

_Okay great, now what do i do to Join you?_

Here's some methods to get a hold of us if you're interested in joining as an RPer or a Nonrper.
PM me on this forum
Contact someone from the list in game.( when game comes out)
Lastly you can make a post in this thread and we'll get back to you here. This is probably the best way to reach us, we'll general check the thread at least once a day.
If you're joining as a Roleplayer, you'll be asked to make a character profile on our forums at some point, There's no time constraints.
Advertisement

dan2much

Rank 2
dan2much
PostedJul 08, 2012 6:02 am
gl with the guild :O

background is Mugen Souls

Penfish

Rank 0
PostedJul 08, 2012 9:00 am
Thanks dan hopefully this guild will pick up before the game starts i am really lookig forward to playing with other players.

OmegaBrain

Rank 0
PostedJul 14, 2012 9:37 am
Bump

Penfish

Rank 0
PostedJul 15, 2012 7:45 pm
Gonna try and keep this guild above water since it is easy to get out swarmed by the bigger guilds at the moment

OmegaBrain

Rank 0
PostedJul 17, 2012 5:50 am
Well there are only a few active guilds that i see around the forums. most people will flock to the guild with the most people and that is how other guilds become obsolete,But you can't blame them i guess people want to make sure they have people to play with.

Penfish

Rank 0
PostedJul 19, 2012 5:38 am
I think it is a little more than who has the most people. I mean that may be part of it but some of the other guilds have some awsome banners. I think that sort of gets people to come flocking to them. It may also be because this is a Rp guild. Not to many people are into rp or have bever tryed it. Any way I hope we get more members before the game actually starts.

OmegaBrain

Rank 0
PostedJul 22, 2012 1:10 pm
Bump

Penfish

Rank 0
PostedJul 26, 2012 5:54 pm
Bump

OmegaBrain

Rank 0
PostedJul 28, 2012 8:48 am
Hey do you want me to just go ahead and continue updateing the site? It has been at a stand still for 2 weeks now.