oronen

Rank 3
oronen
Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft United Kingdom
PostedJul 11, 2012 5:19 am
zombieplayer10 wrote:
Most clans out there are like that because they are mostly focused on keeping their winning rate high and raising their clan war rate. Some OP clans are ashame sometimes because they do 4vs3 matches and its just ashame that they would even do that in a match.  

yea lol thats prety bad... we will never 4vs3 though we will 3vs4 sometimes. phant i dont know if i can log today i will try my best. tell tera to give u master so u can try to get 3 and cw.

Advertisement

ajbatistaa

Rank 2
PostedJul 11, 2012 6:27 am
oronen wrote:
zombieplayer10 wrote:
Most clans out there are like that because they are mostly focused on keeping their winning rate high and raising their clan war rate. Some OP clans are ashame sometimes because they do 4vs3 matches and its just ashame that they would even do that in a match.  

yea lol thats prety bad... we will never 4vs3 though we will 3vs4 sometimes. phant i dont know if i can log today i will try my best. tell tera to give u master so u can try to get 3 and cw.  

dont forget TeamDanger man. We just beat mercenary 3 times in a row in no ap cw Surprised

xNuclear, King of Auz, Master of TeamDanger

zReflex0

Rank 0
zReflex0
PostedJul 11, 2012 7:05 am
ajbatistaa wrote:
oronen wrote:
zombieplayer10 wrote:

dont forget TeamDanger man. We just beat mercenary 3 times in a row in no ap cw Surprised  

"270x240" Wink

Final_Phantom

Rank 0
Final_Phantom
PostedJul 11, 2012 9:22 am
oronen wrote:
zombieplayer10 wrote:

Hope you can make it. Clan wars with you reminds me of the old days. Besides, I dun think he even knows my name now. xD

autoinckingzz

Rank 1
autoinckingzz
PostedJul 11, 2012 10:53 am
Best of luck terra <3 remember Descendants always here if you need help Razz

CS:GO Stats: 59.7% Headshot, 56.4% Matchmaking Win Rate, 87% Casual Win Rate. CS:GO Rank: Supreme Master 1st Class

dershil

Rank 5
dershil
PostedJul 11, 2012 11:12 am
autoinckingzz wrote:

Thanks Very Happy, And I can help out as a teacher for that academy clan you were talking about.

oronen

Rank 3
oronen
Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft United Kingdom
PostedJul 11, 2012 5:07 pm
dershil wrote:
autoinckingzz wrote:

Thanks Very Happy, And I can help out as a teacher for that academy clan you were talking about.  

tera where the Hard r u llolol we are never on the same time wth

DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
PostedJul 11, 2012 5:44 pm
He sounds american to me.

#TS

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedJul 11, 2012 6:58 pm
I am lost and confused, not joining clans for fear of unloyalty...If only, if only...Wolfteam Y U NO GO BACK TO 2009/2010!

DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
PostedJul 11, 2012 7:12 pm
Dignified is like a guild from back then. Loyal members, serious leaders, good stuff man, good stuff.

oh, and I've entered us in my tournament.