Author Message

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
Joined
19 Sep 2011
Posts
2214
Location
Croatia
PostedJul 05, 2012 1:34 am
Nice clan u got there Terra Very Happy wish u good luck with Recruiting

Advertisement

dershil

Rank 5
dershil
Joined
05 Jan 2010
Posts
4170
Location
United States
PostedJul 05, 2012 6:57 am
oruspi wrote:
Good luck with your amazing clan  


xTheHangoverx wrote:
Nice clan u got there Terra Very Happy wish u good luck with Recruiting  


Thanks guys Very Happy

oronen

Rank 3
oronen
Joined
23 Oct 2010
Posts
1152
Location
Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft United Kingdom
PostedJul 06, 2012 4:14 pm
g.s terabyte forgot to mention that if u have amazing sniping skills u are welcome to chat me (h0rnydogg) or G.S terabyte to check ur sniping skills and join us.

parwezahmed

Rank 0
parwezahmed
Joined
01 Feb 2011
Posts
55
Location
Israel
PostedJul 06, 2012 4:16 pm
I wish you Good Luck with your clan bro Wink

Final_Phantom

Rank 0
Final_Phantom
Joined
25 Jun 2012
Posts
85
Location
Shadowland United States
PostedJul 06, 2012 5:53 pm
May I join?

I offer no information.

terrabyte, or H0rnyD0GG, one of you need to message me a.s.a.p.

oronen

Rank 3
oronen
Joined
23 Oct 2010
Posts
1152
Location
Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft United Kingdom
PostedJul 07, 2012 11:13 am
Final_Phantom wrote:
May I join?

I offer no information.

terrabyte, or H0rnyD0GG, one of you need to message me a.s.a.p.  


i got ya

dershil

Rank 5
dershil
Joined
05 Jan 2010
Posts
4170
Location
United States
PostedJul 07, 2012 12:53 pm
oronen wrote:
Final_Phantom wrote:
May I join?

I offer no information.

terrabyte, or H0rnyD0GG, one of you need to message me a.s.a.p.  


i got ya  


Yeah Welcome to the clan bud.

Lord_reddragon

Rank 2
Lord_reddragon
Joined
02 Sep 2009
Posts
747
Location
Canada
PostedJul 07, 2012 7:45 pm
awesome gl with ya new clan terra, hope u stay a little more the useall xP come visit us when u do cw, we not cw alot these day cause no people wanna war D:

Final_Phantom

Rank 0
Final_Phantom
Joined
25 Jun 2012
Posts
85
Location
Shadowland United States
PostedJul 07, 2012 8:49 pm
Lord_reddragon wrote:
awesome gl with ya new clan terra, hope u stay a little more the useall xP come visit us when u do cw, we not cw alot these day cause no people wanna war D:  


Yeah, we would clan war you. Classic mode, once 3 of us is online and we want to clan war.

oronen

Rank 3
oronen
Joined
23 Oct 2010
Posts
1152
Location
Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft United Kingdom
PostedJul 08, 2012 12:39 pm
Final_Phantom wrote:
Lord_reddragon wrote:
awesome gl with ya new clan terra, hope u stay a little more the useall xP come visit us when u do cw, we not cw alot these day cause no people wanna war D:  


Yeah, we would clan war you. Classic mode, once 3 of us is online and we want to clan war.  


>.< not my fault league is so much better.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: