Rank 4
GirlBlunder
PostedJul 03, 2012 12:18 pm
You'll be back. They always come back.

iTzMeliant

Rank 1
iTzMeliant
PostedJul 03, 2012 12:54 pm
Every year comes a time when a good and loved player of this community decides to leave the game and leave behind friends, fun with community members.

But we are all sure it's for the best aren't we? At least that's what happened with me, i left the game in 2010 to solve some things in my life and now in 2012 i am back to this awesome community.

I am sure you will be back to wolfteam ( available to all those who decides to quit WT )

alpharex00

Rank 4
alpharex00
PostedJul 03, 2012 1:00 pm
Law_Breaker wrote:
xTheHangoverx wrote:
Shame that i need to se good ppl leaving this game Confused .... I hope u will get back !! Have a good and successful life Razz  

I don't think I'll come back .. But I'll miss you too my brother ..

dershil wrote:
Goodbye man, You will be missed Sad

Add me on YIM, I'll PM it to you.  

You too, And I'll add you on yahoo ASAP mate Smile

oruspi wrote:
No, No , No.. This is not true! Is it? :'( NO WAY this is just a nightmare! Someone wake me up! This can't JUST CAN'T BE true! This is a dream! Please someone wake me up.. PLEASE! Just wake me up! This made me cry! This reminds me when Eghead & Dubblew left.. It's so sad.. This topic officially made me cry.. It's so sad to see everyone leaving.. It gives me that F**ked up feeling.... The feeling you get in a roller coaster.. This is just too much for me.. You leave us today.. I'll leave soon too than.. It's just makes me feel so so SO sad.. I'm QQing now I got no other words.. Oh By the way, Miley Cyrus had some downs Sad Kelly Clarkson is Okay! I see my new BF is hot too.. So now you say i'm a boy/girl or Bi? XD Not GOOD! QQ QQ QQ.. I'm QQing becuz you said my jokes aren't funny Sad Joke! I QQ becuz you leave us.. WHO DA HECK is going to my siggy's now! I'm QQing sooo mucchh.. O MY GOD! You would be an Amazing GS.. but unfortunately we can't see that! Sad(( :'( Don't worry! I'll try to be a GS FOR YOU! <3 I'm going to put EVERYTHING in my application just for you! I'll write an application of 5 pages full! Special for you <3 SPECIAL FOR YOU <3 It's so sad to see you leaving.. i guess i can't stop it :'( Pff... I got no other words.. Sad Add me on Yahoo maybe? xlThePsycho@Yahoo.com! I wanna stay in touch with you :'3 I see crying wont get you back! what you think? I'll give you Katy Perry if you come back? I'll give you everything you want! seriously EVERYTHING! You had a dream to become a GS too :'( Why you leave us now! It's sad.. VERY SAD.....

I Will Always Love You <3

Our Tournament was so epic too.. Unfortunately it sucked XD Pro Right ? Right?! XD
So? What now? Smile I trusted you so much <3 >__< I remember when we met each other! It was pathetic XDDDDDDDD Still.. You make me cry..
I wish you luck in the future! I can't say something else.. I'm just stunned...

Your Love - xlThePsycho
:'(

EDIT : Wrong Section, Wannabe GS XD  

Your noob words brought a tear in my eyes, I'm gonna miss you too my buddy, no you're not dreaming, wipe these tears psycho, because from now on, you're Huqe, and Huqe people don't cry .. wait.. there's only ONE Huqe, and that's you from now on Smile. Oh and.. I enjoy roller coaster , so you failed in making a simile xD(Joke) . Well it's good we are both over miley , and now that I have rihanna and you have a bf AND a gf , we are both settled Very Happy, and nah, you're not bi, you just like to have new adventures every now and now Razz. Your jokes are unfunny and you should face it, they're just too smart for me to understand , because you're a d4mn genius ! And yes psycho, get revenge for me ! .. I mean get GS for me Very Happy. And you noob forgot that I already have you on my Yahoo LOL ..
KATY PERRY ? Not my style , I'm good with my Rihanna <333 Very Happy .
I'm leaving because it's not worth it to stay anymore, but i won't let you down and won't let you go , I'll keep talking to you and make you siggies every single week , just for you Smile

Our tournament .. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!! You reminded me of that just now, it's the noobest tournament on wolfteam xD.. I hope no body remembers it XD..

And Thanks for wishing me luck, I think I'm getting accepted in one of the universities I applied to soon, joining Architecture Smile.

-Your first and last love, -Huqe Very Happy

alpharex00 wrote:
Cya :/ Hope you'll have good days  

Thanks buddy, I'll miss you like desert misses water, I'll miss your cool style ( Fashion & looks ) , you've been always like a little bro to me.  

Thx man Very Happy Btw don't worry, i'll always get the girls with my cool style Cool Very Happy

need awesome siggy?:Rex's siggy shop LuckyBox

Law_Breaker

Rank 3
Law_Breaker
PostedJul 03, 2012 1:09 pm
GirlBlunder wrote:
You'll be back. They always come back.  

They're not Huqe I guess Razz

iTzMeliant wrote:
Every year comes a time when a good and loved player of this community decides to leave the game and leave behind friends, fun with community members.

But we are all sure it's for the best aren't we? At least that's what happened with me, i left the game in 2010 to solve some things in my life and now in 2012 i am back to this awesome community.

I am sure you will be back to wolfteam ( available to all those who decides to quit WT )  

Well I don't see myself coming back I guess..

alpharex00 wrote:

Thx man Very Happy Btw don't worry, i'll always get the girls with my cool style Cool Very Happy  

I bet on it ! There will be one day I'll give you whats the look of a girl I want and you give me one from the Huqe load of girls that you have Very Happy

GirlycarDemon

Rank 5
GirlycarDemon
PostedJul 03, 2012 1:15 pm
D: Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

mrameez786

Rank 5
mrameez786
PostedJul 03, 2012 1:42 pm
Wow T_T.. I honestly don't know what to say. Crying or Very sad

You've been such an amazing brother over the last couple of months or so, and I'll miss you a lot man. We had some great times in WT, had some epic games, shared some memorable conversations and just had a real good time when we played together. CH3SSM4T3 won't be the same without you bro. I wish you every success in each and every endeavour you decide to embark on!!

Please stay in-touch and let us know how you're doing when you get some free time. You'd have made a great GS in my opinion, but I guess it's not meant to be. Stay Cool Huqe and All The Best Mate!

Aim for the stars................................Even If You Fail...............................You'll Land On Top Of The World!!

Law_Breaker

Rank 3
Law_Breaker
PostedJul 03, 2012 1:50 pm
GirlycarDemon wrote:
D: Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.  

Nuuuu Sad

mrameez786 wrote:
Wow T_T.. I honestly don't know what to say. Crying or Very sad

You've been such an amazing brother over the last couple of months or so, and I'll miss you a lot man. We had some great times in WT, had some epic games, shared some memorable conversations and just had a real good time when we played together. CH3SSM4T3 won't be the same without you bro. I wish you every success in each and every endeavour you decide to embark on!!

Please stay in-touch and let us know how you're doing when you get some free time. You'd have made a great GS in my opinion, but I guess it's not meant to be. Stay Cool Huqe and All The Best Mate!  

Chessmate will always be the best clan ever, with or without me.
I'll miss you man with all my heart, but it's time to move on buddy, time to start a whole new life Smile.

I'll keep in touch, I promise Smile

<center></center> <center>my story with Wolfteam is over </center>

iTzMeliant

Rank 1
iTzMeliant
PostedJul 03, 2012 4:15 pm
I am a new member in CH3SSM4T3 and i love it, it's to bad i didn't get to know you better Very Happy