Law_Breaker

Rank 3
Law_Breaker
PostedJul 03, 2012 9:45 am   Last edited by Law_Breaker on Jul 03, 2012 1:12 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Huqe says : Goodbye Wolfteam :'(

Leaving forever .
So this day has came .. It's the day that I say goodbye to Wolfteam ..

This game is not the same anymore, I know I'm letting my friends down, and I'm really sorry, but I promise I'll keep contacting you all on forums/yahoo/msn , and I'll come in-game every now and now to check how's your rank up doing Smile

Just a word to my 3 best friends ..

MrKi ( progressive )

You've been always my inspiration , best friend , master and brother in this game, I'm gonna miss you like so much even though you were spamming my chat window all the time with your ( Very Happy's ) that you type every 0.01 second Smile

But you're not alone, you have Venom that's awesome enough to replace me , but not "pro" enough , joke Very Happy.

Oruspi ( xlThePsycho )
Come on my psycho, don't cry ! I'm gonna miss you so much, take care of yourself buddy, I don't wanna see you down ok ? I'm glad you're finally over Miley cyrus

, and having a new start with Kelly Clarckson ( you can have her now that i've dumped her and like Rihanna ) !
And remember, What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Very Happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avYxiIRG4xQ
I'm gonna miss your noobness , your pro English , and your unfunny jokes <3 Very Happy
Oh and good luck in being a GS [ you well deserve it ] in the future Smile
Forgot to say ! Here's a boyfriend for you meanwhile I'm off

And please learn to be more romantic .. Because your new boyfriend is sensitive Very Happy

mrameez786 ( [GS]Venom )
(( Bro you're like a bro to me )), one sentence to tell you, never let low people make you angry , you're awesome mate, one of the best GS's around, and coolest people ever .. I'm gonna miss you just like everyone else buddy, stay calm and keep owning Smile

Also, I'm gonna miss noobs<3 such as BlueFireLord, xlJ31Glx, lRex, zReflex, xTheHangover , [GS]Sanvis and [GS]Pakiman and [GS]Girly ( Sorry If I forgot anyone)

At last, I would to say that I'll miss you all ( These who weren't arses to me ) , and I'll keep in touch with you, feel free to add me on msn/yahoo/skype/talk to me on TS . ( PM me if you want any of these Smile )

Here's a song to entertain yourself every time you miss me Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HeE6NWmDE

Man.. Now that I think about it, we had crazy 2 years together eh ? but there's always a good bye ..
Love you all !
Have nice years in wolfteam Smile

Advertisement

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
PostedJul 03, 2012 9:49 am
Shame that i need to se good ppl leaving this game Confused .... I hope u will get back !! Have a good and successful life Razz

dershil

Rank 5
dershil
PostedJul 03, 2012 9:57 am
Goodbye man, You will be missed Sad

Add me on YIM, I'll PM it to you.

bcboss

Rank 0
bcboss
PostedJul 03, 2012 9:58 am
I dont know u personally, But you're one of the people that i admire on Wolf-Team,
S*cks that ur gonna leave Sad.

Thnx Bl4ckD3mon,i love the siggy :D

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedJul 03, 2012 10:00 am   Last edited by oruspi on Jul 03, 2012 10:01 am. Edited 1 time in total
No, No , No.. This is not true! Is it? :'( NO WAY this is just a nightmare! Someone wake me up! This can't JUST CAN'T BE true! This is a dream! Please someone wake me up.. PLEASE! Just wake me up! This made me cry! This reminds me when Eghead & Dubblew left.. It's so sad.. This topic officially made me cry.. It's so sad to see everyone leaving.. It gives me that F**ked up feeling.... The feeling you get in a roller coaster.. This is just too much for me.. You leave us today.. I'll leave soon too than.. It's just makes me feel so so SO sad.. I'm QQing now I got no other words.. Oh By the way, Miley Cyrus had some downs Sad Kelly Clarkson is Okay! I see my new BF is hot too.. So now you say i'm a boy/girl or Bi? XD Not GOOD! QQ QQ QQ.. I'm QQing becuz you said my jokes aren't funny Sad Joke! I QQ becuz you leave us.. WHO DA HECK is going to my siggy's now! I'm QQing sooo mucchh.. O MY GOD! You would be an Amazing GS.. but unfortunately we can't see that! Sad(( :'( Don't worry! I'll try to be a GS FOR YOU! <3 I'm going to put EVERYTHING in my application just for you! I'll write an application of 5 pages full! Special for you <3 SPECIAL FOR YOU <3 It's so sad to see you leaving.. i guess i can't stop it :'( Pff... I got no other words.. Sad Add me on Yahoo maybe? xlThePsycho@Yahoo.com! I wanna stay in touch with you :'3 I see crying wont get you back! what you think? I'll give you Katy Perry if you come back? I'll give you everything you want! seriously EVERYTHING! You had a dream to become a GS too :'( Why you leave us now! It's sad.. VERY SAD.....

I Will Always Love You <3

Our Tournament was so epic too.. Unfortunately it sucked XD Pro Right ? Right?! XD
So? What now? Smile I trusted you so much <3 >__< I remember when we met each other! It was pathetic XDDDDDDDD Still.. You make me cry..
I wish you luck in the future! I can't say something else.. I'm just stunned...

Your Love - xlThePsycho
:'(

EDIT : Wrong Section, Wannabe GS XD

alpharex00

Rank 4
alpharex00
PostedJul 03, 2012 10:00 am
Cya :/ Hope you'll have good days

need awesome siggy?:Rex's siggy shop LuckyBox

Law_Breaker

Rank 3
Law_Breaker
PostedJul 03, 2012 10:15 am
xTheHangoverx wrote:
Shame that i need to se good ppl leaving this game Confused .... I hope u will get back !! Have a good and successful life Razz  

I don't think I'll come back .. But I'll miss you too my brother ..

dershil wrote:
Goodbye man, You will be missed Sad

Add me on YIM, I'll PM it to you.  

You too, And I'll add you on yahoo ASAP mate Smile

oruspi wrote:
No, No , No.. This is not true! Is it? :'( NO WAY this is just a nightmare! Someone wake me up! This can't JUST CAN'T BE true! This is a dream! Please someone wake me up.. PLEASE! Just wake me up! This made me cry! This reminds me when Eghead & Dubblew left.. It's so sad.. This topic officially made me cry.. It's so sad to see everyone leaving.. It gives me that F**ked up feeling.... The feeling you get in a roller coaster.. This is just too much for me.. You leave us today.. I'll leave soon too than.. It's just makes me feel so so SO sad.. I'm QQing now I got no other words.. Oh By the way, Miley Cyrus had some downs Sad Kelly Clarkson is Okay! I see my new BF is hot too.. So now you say i'm a boy/girl or Bi? XD Not GOOD! QQ QQ QQ.. I'm QQing becuz you said my jokes aren't funny Sad Joke! I QQ becuz you leave us.. WHO DA HECK is going to my siggy's now! I'm QQing sooo mucchh.. O MY GOD! You would be an Amazing GS.. but unfortunately we can't see that! Sad(( :'( Don't worry! I'll try to be a GS FOR YOU! <3 I'm going to put EVERYTHING in my application just for you! I'll write an application of 5 pages full! Special for you <3 SPECIAL FOR YOU <3 It's so sad to see you leaving.. i guess i can't stop it :'( Pff... I got no other words.. Sad Add me on Yahoo maybe? xlThePsycho@Yahoo.com! I wanna stay in touch with you :'3 I see crying wont get you back! what you think? I'll give you Katy Perry if you come back? I'll give you everything you want! seriously EVERYTHING! You had a dream to become a GS too :'( Why you leave us now! It's sad.. VERY SAD.....

I Will Always Love You <3

Our Tournament was so epic too.. Unfortunately it sucked XD Pro Right ? Right?! XD
So? What now? Smile I trusted you so much <3 >__< I remember when we met each other! It was pathetic XDDDDDDDD Still.. You make me cry..
I wish you luck in the future! I can't say something else.. I'm just stunned...

Your Love - xlThePsycho
:'(

EDIT : Wrong Section, Wannabe GS XD  

Your noob words brought a tear in my eyes, I'm gonna miss you too my buddy, no you're not dreaming, wipe these tears psycho, because from now on, you're Huqe, and Huqe people don't cry .. wait.. there's only ONE Huqe, and that's you from now on Smile. Oh and.. I enjoy roller coaster , so you failed in making a simile xD(Joke) . Well it's good we are both over miley , and now that I have rihanna and you have a bf AND a gf , we are both settled Very Happy, and nah, you're not bi, you just like to have new adventures every now and now Razz. Your jokes are unfunny and you should face it, they're just too smart for me to understand , because you're a d4mn genius ! And yes psycho, get revenge for me ! .. I mean get GS for me Very Happy. And you noob forgot that I already have you on my Yahoo LOL ..
KATY PERRY ? Not my style , I'm good with my Rihanna <333 Very Happy .
I'm leaving because it's not worth it to stay anymore, but i won't let you down and won't let you go , I'll keep talking to you and make you siggies every single week , just for you Smile

Our tournament .. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!! You reminded me of that just now, it's the noobest tournament on wolfteam xD.. I hope no body remembers it XD..

And Thanks for wishing me luck, I think I'm getting accepted in one of the universities I applied to soon, joining Architecture Smile.

-Your first and last love, -Huqe Very Happy

alpharex00 wrote:
Cya :/ Hope you'll have good days  

Thanks buddy, I'll miss you like desert misses water, I'll miss your cool style ( Fashion & looks ) , you've been always like a little bro to me.

AznMaggot

Rank 4
AznMaggot
PostedJul 03, 2012 10:17 am
Bai bai, Gl in life.

nivpro

Rank 3
nivpro
PostedJul 03, 2012 10:25 am   Last edited by nivpro on Jul 03, 2012 10:28 am. Edited 1 time in total

imagine me doing that..

You were one of the most awesome people in wolfteam, game and forums..

it wont be the same, i hope you'll come back really soon!

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedJul 03, 2012 10:26 am
See you soon again. I know you are just taking a break from this awesome/addictive game. In the mean time, so long and take care...Good Luck in your new endeavors.

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy