Avlno

Rank 0
PostedJul 02, 2012 6:23 am

Rogue. Seriously.

Rogue needs a serious boost in stats or gear wise.
Every class has better gear than rogue, even priest has more attack on its savage ring than rogue does. I mean come on I understand it's a rogue and blahblah you guys have cloak
Don't even get me start, one we can't use cloak in battle and the only skill we have that allows us to go cloak in battle has a not so good CD esp. for pvp, to make it effect you would have to max it, but still a long time to wait to use again. I thought rogue was suppose to be the high damage output class, but lets be serious it's not. A level 30 ranger in seng has more attack than me and I'm almost level 60 on my rogue with 150 into my soul. Oh, yes I'm ranting hard and QQ about how rogue gets the short end of the stick in this game. Look at rogue compared to all the other classes, skill wise, stat wise, and gear. In every way rogue is put to shame by the other classes.

Kay I feel better. ;/
Advertisement

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedJul 02, 2012 8:14 am
You're obviously doing something wrong, if you weren't you would know rogue is beast I.E Dragedo

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

Lightlord01

Rank 2
Lightlord01
PostedJul 02, 2012 9:16 am
Cervios wrote:
You're obviously doing something wrong, if you weren't you would know rogue is beast I.E Dragedo  

Indeed. One of the most feared players on the server. Without reservation the most feared rogue on the server.

He even make me mess my pants at times.

LL

Avlno

Rank 0
PostedJul 02, 2012 10:18 am
You two clearly have never played rogue before
even if you have you clearly havent played it without dropping a couple grand into game for your rogues
Rogue is most gimpest class on game
simply put
compared to other classes it's way down on the score board.

Lightlord01

Rank 2
Lightlord01
PostedJul 02, 2012 11:03 am
Avlno wrote:
even if you have you clearly havent played it without dropping a couple grand into game for your rogues
simply put

One thing I have discovered in this game. Focusing on just one area of development and feeling that is what determines your class potential is a major error.

This game has been around for many years and has been through allot of tweaks.

Your frustration on your specific class, can be argued for any class in one form or another.
Each class has default strengths and weaknesses. If your not happy with your current class, experiment with another.

Im just trying to offer options and things to consider. In the end the decision is yours to make.

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedJul 02, 2012 11:15 am
Avlno wrote:
simply put

I have played a rogue before actually, again... you're doing it wrong.

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedJul 02, 2012 4:42 pm   Last edited by Cervios on Jul 03, 2012 1:50 pm. Edited 1 time in total
If you go look and spend some time on some of the older R2 servers you would see players that could stomp all of us that are rogues. Now why would anyone spend a ton of time/money on a rogue if they were such a poor class to choose? Rogues start off slower than other classes as far as damage, sure. After you get the right skills and soul though and put some actual work into it they really start to shine. I honestly am comfortable saying they are the best single target dps class there is. As I've said before, their attack speed/crit %/crit dam skills and souls are maxed out they are insane as far as damage output goes. Rather than constantly posting about how underpowered they are, spend some time and find a good guide on them.

~Edit~
and how about not editing my posts if they arent saying anything bad? @whoeverwasboredenoughtoeditmypost

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedJul 02, 2012 5:08 pm
I would like to point out that Cerv appears to be giving sound advice. Not all classes advance quickly. Even if you don't like it, you can always look it up for yourself, ask others in-game, or simply wait for another response.

LL also has an extremely sound point about rounding out your character. And, yes, each class has its own flaws. (:

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedJul 02, 2012 10:08 pm
Sine_Amore wrote:
And, yes, each class has its own flaws. (:  

i've yet to find a game where each class didn't have a weak point. it's called balance, or making it so that no one class can rule. if the rogues are ruling on the older R2 servers it is only for one of two reasons: 1) they haven't figured out the weak point of the high end rogues yet, or 2) the dev's haven't properly balanced the game, and a correction is in the works (probably making lots of rogues unhappy in the process, lol).

edit: sorry didn't mean to sound like i'm lecturing you; was just trying to continue your point... Embarassed

dragedo

Rank 0
PostedJul 03, 2012 1:42 pm
we have less atk on our gear cause we atk twice while others atk once. end of story