ceirinthe1

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2012 12:16 pm

A story of a young demon

A book
chapter 1: birth by fire

In a lonely island in a remote place an old sage called babama found a litle demon child, having mercy on the small newborn he took him in wile other would have depised him and sent him to death, when the old sage got home he tried to make the demon sleep but the wreched creature would not rest, so the sage asked a litle purply sprite to help him. The moment the demon saw the sprite fire brusted from his body engulfing both of them and in that moment a new sprite messager was born.

chapter 2: the lonely island and a glimpse

The demon was happy now a being of peace and holyness, the sage had raised him in the ways of a sprite messager training him in the way of the sword, making him stron and calm.
But someting woried the sage, the day of desteny was closing in.
In a beach at the sunset the demon and his companion the purply sprite Bunary rested after a long day of work when the heard shouts and smeled fire. They rushed to the sourche of the shouts and founf the sage diyng with a strage neclace around his neck, the sage called him, the demon aproached and heard his mentor last words.
"Go forth Solar the day of desteny is near go to the land of Gaia and protect it..."
The demon folloes his master words and went to the harbor to board a boat.
In his boat there were many humans althou he didnt feel like he belonged there... there was a certain human a girl a young necromancer o great power that got his eye so he dicided to follow her undetected...

Ty for reading this was the story of solar demon if u play on gaia server add me and u might be on chapter 3 hope you enjoied
Advertisement

ceirinthe1

Rank 0
PostedJul 10, 2012 10:00 pm

the next part

i finaly got back to this
Chapter 3: A feted encounter

The young demon was now folloing the the human that soo much confused his mind, she was kind to her summons even tho all othe human hated demons.
3 days had passed, 3 days he folloed her, on the fouth night against his companion advices he revealed himself to her.
-...Human ive benn foloing you.-he said.
The girl loked at him tru the shadows.
-i was wondering when ud show up.
-When did u notice?
-on the boat. A demon realy stands off *sign*.
-Can u spare some food...*stomach growls*
-Sure here *give bread* so tell me ur story ill tell u mine.
-ok but it will take a wile...

PS: leave me ratings, sugestions or if u want to be part of the story add me SolarDemon Gaia ch1 lvl 48 zerk

Sakura10Sands

Rank 0
Sakura10Sands
PostedSep 17, 2012 7:52 pm
nice story kinda long but interesting :3