josueking

Rank 0
josueking
PostedJun 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Acc lose

Mi bro lose his phone with a great R monster is there a way to recover his acc??
Advertisement

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJun 30, 2012 4:45 pm
are accounts not tied to the apple account?

Monster Paradise: GS.Corenne<br> Magimon: Corenne, Advocate, ID:012 534 708 329<br> There is something you better understand about me..., I am definitely a mad man with a box!

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedJun 30, 2012 5:23 pm
frosty_gdwing wrote:
are accounts not tied to the apple account?  

I'm not 100% sure but I'm thinking along the same lines, also if he probably synced it to his iTunes it should be able to put it on the new phone?

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedJun 30, 2012 5:32 pm
If i'm not wrong, accounts are tied to UDID, which is the unique identified for each device.

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
PostedJun 30, 2012 6:00 pm
pervddl wrote:
If i'm not wrong, accounts are tied to UDID, which is the unique identified for each device.  

Not sure about iPhones but on iPod my friend always syncs by accident so her Draw Me gets erased but then just re-downloads it and her account is still there...maybe it's similar? But I'm probably wrong lol I still can't find all the features on my iPod xD

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedJun 30, 2012 6:26 pm
Fairner wrote:
pervddl wrote:

Not sure about iPhones but on iPod my friend always syncs by accident so her Draw Me gets erased but then just re-downloads it and her account is still there...maybe it's similar? But I'm probably wrong lol I still can't find all the features on my iPod xD  

In the example you told, is still the same device. Lot of apps use iCloud to back up their saved file or simple link your Facebook account to theirs so you can log 'anywhere'.

On monster paradise you have no save data on your device. All is stored on the API at mp.aeriagames.com
The only files that are on the device are normally the cached json's, images and sounds. And the .app with the webView itself.

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
PostedJun 30, 2012 6:34 pm
pervddl wrote:
Fairner wrote:
pervddl wrote:

In the example you told, is still the same device. Lot of apps use iCloud to back up their saved file or simple link your Facebook account to theirs so you can log 'anywhere'.

On monster paradise you have no save data on your device. All is stored on the API at mp.aeriagames.com
The only files that are on the device are normally the cached json's, images and sounds. And the .app with the webView itself.  

Oooh I get it now >__<
Thank you for explaining it Very Happy

gmmaru

GameMaster: USA
gmmaru
PostedJul 01, 2012 10:46 am
pervddl wrote:

this. unfortunately without the original device, the game data will be lost. sorry! >_<

josueking

Rank 0
josueking
PostedJul 03, 2012 4:30 pm
talking about d same thing my bro wants to start again there is not a problem if i sent him one or two of my monsters???

gmmaru

GameMaster: USA
gmmaru
PostedJul 03, 2012 5:42 pm
nope you can trade!