ShooopMedia

Rank 4
ShooopMedia
PostedJun 30, 2012 2:31 pm

Weapon Bomb Chance Fix?

I have tried 28 times to get an ESPG on IJJI's SF and yet have won nothing more then a trial. I feel the WB system is rigged way more than it should be, I understand it gets us to buy more Gcoins (or AP here) but I feel if possible this should be fixed and made easier. This is also for Capsules (before it broke) where I spend 500gcoins trying to win the DWA200 and didn't win it. It is a gamble and I know people who seem to have great luck but I don't feel like spending $50 and get nothing out of it.

This is referred to as IJJI'd, lets not let it become aeria'd ;D
Advertisement

lucasgrathouse

Rank 3
lucasgrathouse
PostedJul 01, 2012 3:18 am

Re: Weapon Bomb Chance Fix?

ShooopMedia wrote:
I have tried 28 times to get an ESPG on IJJI's SF and yet have won nothing more then a trial. I feel the WB system is rigged way more than it should be, I understand it gets us to buy more Gcoins (or AP here) but I feel if possible this should be fixed and made easier. This is also for Capsules (before it broke) where I spend 500gcoins trying to win the DWA200 and didn't win it. It is a gamble and I know people who seem to have great luck but I don't feel like spending $50 and get nothing out of it.

I would like there to be a cap on the number of tries on a weapon bomb before you get it. Buying a weapon bomb 20 times is ridiculous, so maybe make it so the odds of getting it are more like 1 in 10? They seem to be 1 in 100

oskarvera

Rank 0
oskarvera
PostedJul 01, 2012 7:24 am

ShooopMedia wrote:

I think that wep bomb's should be available for one price let's say 15 euro's IMO it's alot of money for 1 shty gun Twisted Evil

LivEisJeebus

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2012 10:32 am
I dont see Aeria changing the current system too much. There isn't a large enough user base for them to do any of that yet.

ShooopMedia

Rank 4
ShooopMedia
PostedJul 01, 2012 12:09 pm

lucasgrathouse wrote:
ShooopMedia wrote:

I would like there to be a cap on the number of tries on a weapon bomb before you get it. Buying a weapon bomb 20 times is ridiculous, so maybe make it so the odds of getting it are more like 1 in 10? They seem to be 1 in 100  

Exactly, its terrible.

Nuriel582

Rank 0
Nuriel582
PostedJul 03, 2012 3:20 pm

ShooopMedia wrote:

You have very good points, hope aeria fixs ijjis problems.

Furious.USF

Rank 0
PostedJul 03, 2012 5:45 pm
GET IJJi`D Ops, Aered Lol"

Tiger667

Rank 0
PostedJul 03, 2012 9:23 pm
Hey, so your having problems winning the ESPG. Well there's a weapon bomb trick to this and the link is here,
http://www.fanup.com/soldier-front/guide/weapon-bomb-trick-revealed and its so easy to do, you just have to buy a whole bunch of them though. Also, check out http://ow.ly/9DGHO (fanup), they have a really good community there and there's a whole bunch of soldier front guides that you could check out and so. Hope this helps you out!

lucasgrathouse

Rank 3
lucasgrathouse
PostedJul 04, 2012 10:15 am
Tiger667 wrote:
Hey, so your having problems winning the ESPG. Well there's a weapon bomb trick to this and the link is here,
http://www.fanup.com/soldier-front/guide/weapon-bomb-trick-revealed and its so easy to do, you just have to buy a whole bunch of them though. Also, check out http://ow.ly/9DGHO (fanup), they have a really good community there and there's a whole bunch of soldier front guides that you could check out and so. Hope this helps you out!  

That doesn't help at all. You have to buy a lot? I don't want to spend 14 dollars on something to "maybe" get it.

Korlack

Rank 0
Korlack
PostedJul 04, 2012 11:47 am
Even though it was hard to get weapon bombs in ijji, you guys still have to remember, they are a company.. and companies need to make money. It's not like they made the chances low so they could laugh behind our backs at ijji HQ

<a>Photobucket</a>