zombieplayer10

Rank 4
zombieplayer10
PostedJun 29, 2012 8:18 am

How wolfteam became hacker Free

TheLaw Mercenary and maybe other clan names used xD
Hacker after hacker the GMs worked very hard to get rid of every little pesky hacker.
The GMs are very mad about this so they had no choice but to hire MERCENARY.
MERCENARY: A group of skilled killers that work for ap.
This organization was hired to kill every single hacker they found. No questions asked.
After waves and waves of hackers coming and coming after the game MERCENARY was always there to put them down. Apparently the hackers had a new weapon it was so powerful it even took most of the MERCENARY members. Then the GMs had no choice but to yet hire a new organization to help out MERCENARY. The new group was called *TheLaw*
TheLaw: Group of highly skilled ranked officers willing to put justice before their very own lives.
Both of the organizations both struggled to fight off these hackers and their (new weapon) but TheLaw was just too skilled for them to handle. Soon Hackers around the world were being slaughtered 1 after another.

YAYAYAY the end (I know its kinda Happy but oh well)
UmadBro?
Anyways its kind of a horrible setting and area but I'll try to make another that is very specificl and is like Show And Tell.

Advertisement

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedJun 29, 2012 8:21 am
This looks like the Clan Mercenary & TheLaw Mixed XD Loooks so fantastic Smile Whahhhaaha this made my day XD You are fantastic! Smile

zombieplayer10

Rank 4
zombieplayer10
PostedJun 29, 2012 8:27 am
I'm thinking of making a much more specific version of it being an actual setting of MERCENARYs being an actual organization of killing and TheLaw is like some organization bigger but better in skillz (not trying to nug the members) just a story.
And yeah but First can you tell me the masters of the each clan? I just wanna know the name of the clan leaders (the Rightful owners of the clan)

alpharex00

Rank 4
alpharex00
PostedJun 29, 2012 9:19 am
Y I NO GET AP THEN

need awesome siggy?:Rex's siggy shop LuckyBox

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedJun 29, 2012 10:43 am
zombieplayer10 wrote:
I'm thinking of making a much more specific version of it being an actual setting of MERCENARYs being an actual organization of killing and TheLaw is like some organization bigger but better in skillz (not trying to nug the members) just a story.
And yeah but First can you tell me the masters of the each clan? I just wanna know the name of the clan leaders (the Rightful owners of the clan)  

You mean master of TheLaw & Mercenary?
TheLaw's Master = CNsniper
Mercenary's Master = xlJIGlx <-- Something like this XD

alpharex00

Rank 4
alpharex00
PostedJun 29, 2012 11:00 am
[quote="oruspi"]
zombieplayer10 wrote:

Mercenary's Master = xlJ31GIx<-- Something like this XD[/quote

Corrected it.

need awesome siggy?:Rex's siggy shop LuckyBox

bluefire131

Rank 0
bluefire131
PostedJun 29, 2012 11:02 am
oruspi wrote:
zombieplayer10 wrote:

It's xIJ3IGIx I believe... Not sure xD But I'll tell him about this post on TS3 and he will talk to you .

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedJun 29, 2012 11:09 am
bluefire131 wrote:
oruspi wrote:
zombieplayer10 wrote:

It's xIJ3IGIx I believe... Not sure xD But I'll tell him about this post on TS3 and he will talk to you .  

His TS IP is J3BIG So it'd be pretty weird if his in game name is JIG, anyway I dun care XD..

bluefire131

Rank 0
bluefire131
PostedJun 30, 2012 8:38 pm
oruspi wrote:
bluefire131 wrote:
oruspi wrote:
zombieplayer10 wrote:

His TS IP is J3BIG So it'd be pretty weird if his in game name is JIG, anyway I dun care XD..  

Ahh whatever it is it dont matter as long as its him. :p

REDGOON76

Rank 2
REDGOON76
PostedJul 02, 2012 11:11 pm
Then lReleased came and Watched in awe as they PWNED lol

1 Corinthians 10:13 I'm BAAACCCKK!!!!!!