Author Message

caersedx

Rank 3
Joined
24 Jan 2010
Posts
836
Location
qatif Saudi Arabia
PostedJun 29, 2012 7:34 am

lvl 90 yellow armors!

need some help translating thu QQ
Advertisement

dx0520

Rank 3
Joined
22 Feb 2010
Posts
1435
Location
France
PostedJun 29, 2012 4:41 pm   Last edited by dx0520 on Jul 01, 2012 8:02 pm. Edited 16 times in total
I tried my best translating, and all I have to say is...I hope I'm wrong on some of the things LOOL... QQ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deathknight:
3Pieces: STR + 30, HIT + 30%
4Pieces: Critical Damage + 35%, VIT + 25
5Pieces: 17% Critical rate, Melee attack speed +23%.
Proc: 20% chance when attacking, absorb 10% hp of normal attack, last 5 seconds, this can only be used once every 40 seconds

Crusader:
3Pieces: VIT + 30, Malice + 42%
4Pieces: STR + 25, Melee attack speed + 23%
5Pieces: Shield block + 15%, 30% chance when attacking for triple attack
Proc: 20% chance when attacked, magic defense + 40%, last 5 seconds, this can only be used once every 40 seconds

Hawkeye:
3Pieces: AGI + 30, Physical damage reduction + 12%
4Pieces: Physical critical rate + 5%, evade +22%
5Pieces: Long range attack + 16%,
Proc: 20% chance when attacked, reduce the enemy's physical and magic critical rate by 40%, last 8 seconds, this can only be used once every 40 seconds

Windshadow:
3Pieces: STR + 30, Evade + 22%
4Pieces: Cirtical rate + 17%, Dual wielding damage + 30%
5Pieces: 20% chance when attacked, evasion + 100%, movement speed +25%, last 5 seconds, this can only be used once every 40 seconds

Saint:
3Pieces: Evade + 25%, INT + 30
4Pieces: Close range attack + 22%, Magic defense + 17%
5Pieces: Casting reduction + 22%, HP + 23%
Proc: 20% chance when attacked, recover 3000 hp, this can only be used once every 40 seconds

Shaman:
3Pieces: INT + 25%, Casting reduction + 18%
4Pieces: VIT + 30, Melee attack speed + 18%
5Pieces: 20% chance when attacking, Triple attack, Critical rate + 10%, Magic critical rate + 10%
Proc: 20% chance when attacked, reduce all critical damage by 80%, last 8 seconds, this can only be used once every 40 seconds

Avatar
3Pieces: Physical defense + 12%, VIT + 27
4Pieces: Casting reduction + 23%, INT + 28
5Pieces: Magic damage + 12%, Magic critical rate + 17%
Proc: 20% chance when attacked, Defense + 100%, last 5 secs, this can only be used once every 40 seconds

Shadowlord
3Pieces: Reduce damage by + 17%, Magic critical damage + 23%
4Pieces: INT + 30, Movement speed + 16%
5Pieces: VIT + 25, Casting reduction + 18%
Proc: 20% chance when attacked, magic and physical defense +15%, last 8 seconds, can stack 3 times max

swoopula

Rank 3
swoopula
Joined
12 Feb 2010
Posts
1339
Location
United States
PostedJun 29, 2012 4:43 pm   Last edited by swoopula on Jun 29, 2012 5:59 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Brb leveling to 90.

Edit: Fixed translation that doesn't give demo 3 stacking 15% phs/m dmg redux buffs makes me no longer want to level. Sad

LONG_TIME

Rank 2
LONG_TIME
Joined
17 Nov 2009
Posts
673
Location
LONG ISLAND United States
PostedJun 29, 2012 5:04 pm
dx0520 wrote:
I tried my best translating, and all I have to say is...I hope I'm wrong on some of the things LOOL... QQ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deathknight:
3Pieces: STR + 30, HIT + 30%
4Pieces: Critical Damage + 35%, VIT + 25
5Pieces: 17% Critical rate, Melee attack speed +23%.
Proc: 20% chance when attacked, absorb 10% hp of normal attack, last 5 seconds, this can only be used once every 40 seconds

 
This set is pretty garbage.

We need like -40% magic damage or something.

Burnanating

Rank 4
Burnanating
Joined
09 Apr 2009
Posts
1831
Location
United States
PostedJun 29, 2012 5:41 pm
Derp avatars set is derp. +100% phys damage reduction... wtf? Almost all of these sets are stupid bad

Darthkiller_26

Rank 2
Joined
18 Jun 2011
Posts
626
Location
In the end of the world, Argentina
PostedJun 29, 2012 5:49 pm
i like shaman *.*

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
Joined
28 Jan 2012
Posts
524
Location
Boston United States
PostedJun 29, 2012 5:55 pm
Darthkiller_26 wrote:
i like shaman *.*  

Too bad you'll never be 71 myst in the least o/

dx0520

Rank 3
Joined
22 Feb 2010
Posts
1435
Location
France
PostedJun 29, 2012 5:57 pm
Burnanating wrote:
Derp avatars set is derp. +100% phys damage reduction... wtf? Almost all of these sets are stupid bad  


Bad translation, it's fixed now.

swoopula

Rank 3
swoopula
Joined
12 Feb 2010
Posts
1339
Location
United States
PostedJun 29, 2012 5:59 pm
dx0520 wrote:
Burnanating wrote:
Derp avatars set is derp. +100% phys damage reduction... wtf? Almost all of these sets are stupid bad  


Bad translation, it's fixed now.  

You just had to mis-translate the one effect of the demo set that was game-breakingly good. Sad

dx0520

Rank 3
Joined
22 Feb 2010
Posts
1435
Location
France
PostedJun 29, 2012 6:06 pm
swoopula wrote:
dx0520 wrote:
Burnanating wrote:
Derp avatars set is derp. +100% phys damage reduction... wtf? Almost all of these sets are stupid bad  


Bad translation, it's fixed now.  

You just had to mis-translate the one effect of the demo set that was game-breakingly good. Sad  


Thank god I was wrong =p
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: