lucasgrathouse

Rank 3
lucasgrathouse
PostedJun 29, 2012 5:00 am

IJJI rips us off again

Dear anyone who works at aeria. As some of you may know, no one likes ijji. They have ripped us off before, but now they are going too far. They had an event to get a double up sp, all you have to do is play three hours they said. No one got it. Then came the Gold PSG-1 event. If you play more than 10 hours you get a 30 day Gold psg. No one has received that one either. And now comes the "camo m4" event. If you log in 7 days in a row, you get a camo m4. Not perm of course, for 30 days. Call me crazy, but I dont think it will work. I would REALLY appreciate if when USF moves to aeria, you could give the players the items they have won. And if you can't manage that, at least do some yelling at ijji, because lord knows they don't give a **** about what the players have to say. I posted a thread in the bugs section of their forums over THREE WEEKS AGO, saying I didn't receive the items from my xmas 7 day package I bought. Not only did I never receive my items or the 15 g coins I paid for it, they didn't even bother to read my post. If you could please help us out with this aeria, I don't even care about the items anymore, just get them to stop making events if they aren't going to follow through with it.

~thanks, an angry soldier
Advertisement

ShineSprites

Rank 2
ShineSprites
PostedJun 29, 2012 6:05 am
Hello fellow Soldier,

i will pass this on to one of our GM's.

cheers,

BleachGeek

Rank 0
PostedJun 29, 2012 6:20 am
I think thou art angry Razz

SymphonyOfColor

Rank 1
SymphonyOfColor
PostedJun 29, 2012 6:29 am
BleachGeek wrote:
I think thou art angry Razz  

Well, the original poster did say "~thanks, an angry soldier", although I'm sure we would have never have figured it out if it weren't for your keen detective abilities.

Hey, I'm Troy, an administrator on USFUnited. Need any help? xFire: i501

GMDLO

GameMaster: USA
GMDLO
PostedJun 29, 2012 10:46 am

Thanks for the heads up

We will investigate this and see if we can get you an answer.

Thanks!

valeman2

Rank 3
valeman2
PostedJun 29, 2012 11:55 am
You knows these fail trolls keep blaming ijji when they are not control over the gamemore as of 2012 Janauary it was Aeriagames.

ASF Corporal Valeman2 SUPPORT DOUBLE EXP/SP Improvement Plan x2 EXP/SP Weekends 3 times every week and every month http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2119617

lucasgrathouse

Rank 3
lucasgrathouse
PostedJun 30, 2012 5:41 am

Re: Thanks for the heads up

GMDLO wrote:
We will investigate this and see if we can get you an answer.

Thanks!  

No problem. I'm just glad to hear from a GM.

GMDLO

GameMaster: USA
GMDLO
PostedJul 03, 2012 6:26 pm
Just an update, we have confirmed that all the prizes were paid out.

If for some reason you still did not get your items then we are forced to assume that you did not qualify.

Thanks!

lucasgrathouse

Rank 3
lucasgrathouse
PostedJul 04, 2012 10:13 am
GMDLO wrote:
Just an update, we have confirmed that all the prizes were paid out.

If for some reason you still did not get your items then we are forced to assume that you did not qualify.

Thanks!  

Well that's not right bro, sorry. I played more than enough time to qualify for the 30 day gold psg, and i got it for 1 day. Also, I never got my double up for playing 3 hpours, or pretty much anything else. Go check the ijji forums, you'll see that I'm not even close to the only one.

CPRYDE.

Rank 1
PostedNov 17, 2012 11:00 pm
what are you talking about?