1 (Poor)
36%103 Votes
Total Votes :: 284 Votes

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedJun 26, 2012 12:04 pm
Imma gonna give AG WT a 2 this month Wink.

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.
Advertisement

asruss00

Rank 3
asruss00
PostedJun 26, 2012 12:31 pm
Voted a 1 yet again. The negligence that AGE has showed for its customers is repulsive. Five days passed and did not receive any updates on the servers network issues and when we finally did get a response they began deleting posts on the thread because people were expressing their feelings. No ToS were broken yet again and peoples comments were being deleted.

Reason 2: GM support is still at an all time low with buggy promo hand outs and even longer delayed promo distribution. Blame KOEI is what I think they are going for again... always blame KOEI never "We are sorry we made an error."

Reason 3: Only good GM (personal opinion) has left AGE and the support on DWO has never been so low.

Reason 4: NO DEDICATED GM TO DWO!

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedJun 26, 2012 12:46 pm

From Lime Odyssey:

1) Lack of updates: yes I am aware that Anex is traveling to Sirus to personally check the status of LO. Couldn't that have been an official update in and of itself? Instead all we get is word of mouth through GSs that that is what is happening...

2) LO Forum, now with nothing fun to do while we wait: All games locked and removed, all future games will be locked and removed. Yay! Now I have no reason to check in more than once a week... Way to alienate some of the few people still hanging around...
Plus the last "event" ended in early April, and that was a signature contest. Give us something to do, there doesn't have to be an AP reward. There are lots of talented and creative people waiting for LO, with nothing else to do in support of the game.

jcdenton2k

Rank 0
PostedJun 26, 2012 12:49 pm

terribad

Aeria Games, you can't rest on your tush anymore. I voted you as a '1' because your mandatory use of 'Akamai Network Interface' or w/e the Hard its called, complete rubbish.
There's absolutely zero reason you can't offer a torrent or magnet link for those of us who don't want that crapware on our computers.

Two of your biggest competitors offer more value for the time/money spent.

Perfect World Entertainment

While PWE has crap for customer service, they at least have a vibrant community around their premier MMO that does what no other F2P MMO has done so far: Trade in-game currency for cash shop currency through an in-game vendor. Also all cash shop items are tradeable (with very few exceptions, mostly cosmetic stuff).
I believe they require Pando Media Booster or other crap, BUT they offer the OPTION of just using a torrent (which most players use) so that we can AVOID the mandatory PMB install.

NcSoft

NcSoft tears everyone else a new bumhole. Truly Free Lineage 2 and Aion, no BS super-limited inventory requiring time-limited inventory from cash shop to expand it? SCREW THAT, you can expand it in-game through a vendor with in-game currency, directly! Imagine that...
Oh and they are making record profits, more than any other Korean company right now.

Their customer service handles issues usually within 3 days and often within 24 hours. Everything from 'I accidentally deleted this item' to 'this was a bug that caused me not to get the survey reward that I wanted'. Handled, done. No arguing no demanding proof they check the logs and help ya out. I find it ironic that NCSoft customer service is a million times better than Blizzard's service, despite being completely free. I haven't paid one cent yet I'm treated like a monthly-paying customer.

You basically have access to completely everything in their games without any limits whatsoever. No BS cash-shop-inventory bags, no cash-shop-only mounts (you can buy mounts in-game with in-game currency). They even have an entire player-housing system that you can purchase furniture and perks with in-game currency. In fact the only stuff in their cash shop is completely OPPOSITE of most F2P games. Cosmetic stuff (which sells like hotcakes) and consumables that give very minor boosts to stats. They aren't anywhere near overpowering and you can trade them among players for a reasonable price. They don't sell alchemy consumables to undercut the players, they offer unique stuff that isn't overpowering or imbalancing at all. If they had actual NA developers that could implement changes we *need* in NA, I'd happily be spending at least $30 a month just to support their awesomesauce.
They used to be a lot worse, like terribad, but with the F2P change they really turned it around like WOW.

Aeria Games, you fail until you can meet or exceed the time/money value offered by your competitors. Good luck with that. Razz

EDIT: Yeah, NcSoft uses Pando Media Booster, but there's a very easy way to bypass it if you know how, just edit a file or two. They recently listened to the player outcry and added in an option to 'disable Pando Media Booster downloads' within their launcher.

NinjaTrog

Rank 0
NinjaTrog
PostedJun 26, 2012 1:16 pm
I voted a 2 for Shaiya.

Phoenix was a great idea. tactics deserves high praise for garnering player feedback and implementing it in such a tremendous way. I really hope it continues to go well and injects some life back into the game.

I can only bring my vote up to 2, though. There's a certain community volunteer from Last Chaos who takes it upon himself to patrol the forums and shoutboxes of other games. This wouldn't be a problem if he wasn't also condescending, rude, and vindictive. A while back, this GS posted a bunch of links to his own threads on a discussion thread I started. They had nothing to do with the topic and were clearly an attempt at self-promotion. I and another user requested that he refrain from doing so, and I said I would report him from spam if he kept posting and disrupting the discussion. He responded by calling us "fail trolls" and said he'd do whatever he wanted. I reported him. He was banned.

Fast forward to a few days ago. I and other Shaiya players were talking about GMs long-gone who were overzealous in moderation and thus lost their positions with Aeria. Amidst this discussion, we talked about bans that we or others had received as part of this (these bans happened years ago, and we said little more than that they happened). Aforementioned GS comes in and threatens to "get a mod" if we don't stop "discussing bans." We largely ignore him and continue talking, soon moving to other topics (as in, not discussing bans anymore). A while later, I find myself muted from shoutbox. Next day, I'm banned. I was the only one who received any form of "discipline," even though I definitely was not the only one "guilty" (though I maintain that no rules were broken).

I detailed all of this in my ban appeal ticket (#7926319), and was told my grievance would be passed along. This guy needs to go. He doesn't care about enforcing the rules or bettering the community. He only cares about how good he looks, and abuses his position to take revenge on people he doesn't like. If you allow this to continue, it will be a huge black mark on your community volunteer program (which, in my opinion, needs all the help it can get).

ccm452ss

Rank 0
PostedJun 26, 2012 1:28 pm
I'm the only one who has had a good experience lately? I thought things were improving lol

shuyin332

Rank 0
shuyin332
PostedJun 26, 2012 1:46 pm
I voted 2

Lime Odyssey

1) No updates about the game

2) Forum at least dead

3) seem to be no GM working on the game

4) Absent GS

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJun 26, 2012 3:04 pm

the past month ive pretty much been in the mobile part of everything, occasionally lurking other areas.

the team assigned to mobile has done an excellent job of communicating with players and interacting with the community.

released a new game which is very fun and addicting.

keeping people updated as best as they can and helping with issue that come up.

so 5 from my section of AGE that i enjoy now a days Smile good job team

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedJun 26, 2012 3:11 pm
ghostcannon wrote:
Vote a 4

Wolfteam new Euro 2012 chars and daily events along with the promotions are awesome. However, despite the addition to the characters, we are experiencing high spiking lag among players. Let's hope that is at least reduced to normal lag soon Smile.  

Same reason I rated it a 4 but my reason is because the game is having horrible (screen) lags. Most likely do to extremely high memory leaks.

Synith.

Rank 0
Synith.
PostedJun 26, 2012 3:15 pm
I voted 3.

As a new player on Grand Fantasia, I've had no issues with any staff when I submitted a few tickets and I was helped the very next day.

As far as the server... I get pretty annoyed dropping connection at the most inconvienient times.... In battle. And I watch my character die while I'm spam clicking to run away/drink potions and before I know it when I log back in im dead and my exp is reduced...

That's happened several times... It's very annoying.