1 (Poor)
36%103 Votes
Total Votes :: 284 Votes

gamerdragon99

Rank 0
gamerdragon99
PostedJun 30, 2012 9:21 pm

realm?
1 again... Indonesian Server for realm of the titans up... and ours isn't. if you guys drop it a company that is more focused on 1 successful game will hopefully produce it rather than sink it to the ground . not trying to sound like im just talking trash but Patience has given threw went into detailed ways and reasons why this game should be rushed for the last 15 feedback pools with no advice/feedback been put into consideration.

<a> </a>
Advertisement

scaz.zaf

Rank 0
scaz.zaf
PostedJun 30, 2012 10:48 pm

You've taken a great game (Realm of the Titans) and neglected it for over a year, drawing out its release and not even getting anything updated over the past 2 "beta" tests aside from a terrible new shop layout. Release it or give it to someone who cares.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJul 01, 2012 2:23 am
voted a 3

Finally shaiya is progressing and walking on the right path. But since it's pretty new, i would wait and look how this develops further.

signature of xybolt

Pienene13

Rank 2
Pienene13
PostedJul 01, 2012 5:51 am
1.. because you closed DoMO, and you closed it 3 **** mins early e.e
Yeah w/e 3 mins isnt alot, but there those 3 minutes would have been heaven to spend a bit more with Everyone.

Retirement calls. Good bye :)

delirium_

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2012 9:46 am
xTeddybearrr1 wrote:
I give you a 1 because you closed domo and you're nexon's half brother, althought with domo gone..they have better games than you

(will i be banned for discussing your competition on the forums? probably)  

Everything else is better than Aeria anyway.

azraseftry

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2012 10:09 am
Rating is 1 ( ultimately poor)

Why? Reward redemption takes up to 7 day. GS/GM never around when u need to ask questions. Shout box is the same. Spent time reading forums till my eyes turn all white without finding the answers to my questions. Then I realize I spent all week for nothing. Skipping battle for medius , jungle pvp in link and grb... all due to that long wait for reward redemption... then it finally arrives only to find out 2 out of my 3 gears was left out for enchanting and max oj.

CannibalSmurf

Rank 0
CannibalSmurf
PostedJul 01, 2012 1:42 pm
Rated 1.

Lime Odyssey is a game that many people have been waiting for. Release more info, please. It really isn't that hard to give us a "Hey! Sorry about the delay! Still doing some work on LO: Thai."

Snuflez

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2012 7:36 pm
I voted a 4 because although the overall service is awesome, there are still things that can be improved on. I have been getting a lot of lag recently, and customer service could use a little boost. It's also hard to get any of my questions answered by anyone, including in the shoutbox.

Snuflez

Rank 0
PostedJul 02, 2012 3:51 pm
On the topic of the survey monkey surveys you guys send out, I think we should get some sort of reward/ap after filling one out. I think it gives people a little incentive. Either way I'll still do them. ^.^

amancalledoss

Rank 0
PostedJul 04, 2012 5:43 am
Im voting for poor atm sorry but I do feel let down , I have set up a monthly payment for ap through paypal and my account has been suspended !
I sent in a billing ticket 18 hours ago which is still unopened , I know its to protect people which is great but you dont protect people by taking the money 1st then deciding if they have been scammed you verify by sending out an Email to the paypay account holder and waiting for a reply THEN and only then do you take the money .
Also I have been trying for nearly 8 hours to find a GM ingame and in shout boxes to help resolve this issue which by any standards is poor .
I know this game is a F2P but there should be some way of contacting a member of Aeria's staff especially about billing , Im not saying that people who pay for AP should get priority but when its a matter of real money that people have had to work for billing should always come 1st