PostedJun 30, 2012 8:37 am

good

good
Advertisement

Laurentio

Rank 3
Laurentio
PostedJun 30, 2012 9:03 am
Left for a month out of disgust for the unnecessary change on Eden Eternal, closing of Domo and general arrogant attitude from the stuff.
Got back to find no progress in Eden Eternal and the very same bossy tones. Seriously, even old dogs can be properly trained in a month, and Aeria can't even advice they PR to at least not being childish. Have a ten years child proofcheck your posts. If he giggles, you should consider it before sending.

On the personal side both me and my wife didn't receive the reward for a contest. Opened a ticket, but I'm pretty sure we won't get delivered on a technicality. The fact I don't really care to receive an earned reward speaks volume.

Alternate Eden Eternal client download: http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/Eden-Eternal

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedJun 30, 2012 12:34 pm
1 when they will give more details and maybe actually read some of the thickets not just respond with auto-message and actually defend us against hackers and spammers il give a 2

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJun 30, 2012 1:11 pm
I voted 4 also. Aeria still has a lot of work, however compared to similar types of companies, they are near the top. The network instability last month I can't blame on aeria since it was beyond their control. I definitely feel GM's and GS's should have more of a presence in games and the GS should at least be given the MUTE ability in chats, game chats, and such which is a simple coding addition and permission. It makes it hard for them to enforce some TOS if they have no power other than normal player reporting, but the sheer work load to go with it. Star Supremacy has had the best show of GM's I have seen in a long while, but most other games GM's seem to try to hide due to what seems like people interaction fear or such.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedJun 30, 2012 3:24 pm
I'd say 4* (stars).

Aeria is doing better than a lot of other companies i've played their games.
Ijji and Nexon are by far the worst EVER.

To me, 5* were Ndoors, but Nexon bought and went to 1*

One thing that might be considered is less **** gambling in all Item Shops, that is so frustrating that sometimes i want to quit (and no, not the marketing thinking of "i will spend more").

Karichi

Rank 2
Karichi
PostedJun 30, 2012 3:41 pm
1 star again, (Dynasty Warriors Online.)

Cons.

- GM presence in-game (and forums) is low.

- The server is maintained terribly compared to the other servers of the game.

- Topics are deleted without warning that are no more then questions.

- Promo's seem to almost be on repeat. (Besides the current one.)

- Server lag is at a high, (yet again.)

- Item mall is down.

- House decorations still need prices fixed.

- Promo's still get bugged commonly.

Pros

- Expansion price fixed

- We have gotten our updates on track again, (rather then missing a month and getting it the next.)

- Events hold by non-aeria staff. >_>

glapfir

Rank 1
PostedJun 30, 2012 5:32 pm
I gave you a poor rating mainly due to the free welcome package fiasco. Many people have not received the promised package and you are now telling them that all the EPIN`s have been sent and if they say they didnt get one then they are lying about it.

Alienating potential customers and questioning their honesty over $1 worth of AP is not going to win you any fans or loyalty, thats why I gave you a poor rating.

_Unk_

Rank 2
_Unk_
PostedJun 30, 2012 6:00 pm
I gave it a 1 because they closed down DoMo. :{

xTeddybearrr1

Rank 0
PostedJun 30, 2012 6:28 pm
I give you a 1 because you closed domo and you're nexon's half brother, althought with domo gone..they have better games than you

(will i be banned for discussing your competition on the forums? probably)

Saltyloves

Rank 4
Saltyloves
PostedJun 30, 2012 6:31 pm
Compared to my intentional lack of a vote from last month, Aeria has done a tiny bit better and advanced to a 2.

+1 for Shaiya's release of the Phoenix server. I was so happy to see the Shaiya community really come alive again, even if just for a couple of weeks. I haven't been on lately, but I'm already hearing whispers of the economy heading on a downward spiral. I understand that these things can be quite difficult to manage, and juggling the original servers at the same time must be stressful, but Phoenix needs that extra time and attention. I submitted a detailed report on the new player experience for the game and I sincerely hope some of my suggestions can really be taken into account and considered, both on Aeria's side and on Nexon's end of things. I still have high hopes for Phoenix.

+1 for Eden Eternal because I am continually impressed by the GM team compared to others I have worked with in the past. They really try to communicate with our players and be fair and responsive to important issues. I can't name one specific incident where a player has come to me twice about the same issue, so I can deduce that their problems are being resolved properly. I am still a bit disappointed in the AP promotions. They're just not quite up to par, in my opinion, and although I don't expect to see the Tiers and special events packed with Primes and mounts and all the best things, I also don't expect to see the only items even remotely interesting costing over $100 every single time, either. And that's how the last two Tiers have been.

-3 for Aeria itself/overall. The volunteer program needs some serious streamlining and changes. There are still unresolved issues with the website and there are still 'forgotten' promises made by Aeria nearly a year ago, with the last update (which only said "nope") being 4 months ago. The way some recent events have been handled still does not sit well with me, mostly on a personal level, because I expected better from Aeria. I've defended and supported Aeria for over 4 years and I feel that having to provide the same feedback every month is a waste of my time. Shouldn't that mean something to you?