36%103 Votes
Total Votes :: 284 Votes

Spikerip

Rank 1
Spikerip
PostedJun 29, 2012 1:48 am
AGE rating 3 ( C )

Here are my reasons

1.The recent servers issues across AGE is a major concern not only for those in game but for those that are on the forums as well. When word spreads that the ENTIRE AGE Website goes down for an extended period of time. that is Counterproductive for the progress of all game and results in raging players

2.Dissapointment in GF team : I find it Disturbing that 2 GMs' from the GF team have moved on and most recently 3 GS's stepped down with in the last 2 months. While the GM team is something that cant be helped the GS team is something that can be resolved .. it shows that claearly the GS' morale is very low or they are un happy with being flamed by the player base or what ever reason it may be. It is not a favorable sign overall

3.Player morale: While the GF team released the new lv 90 patch .. I still find a lot of players not very happy with how GF is progressingor the servie that is provided within GF . Many i have seen are upset with events lag issues poor crating rates etc. This has caused the player base in GF to be very slim on some servers .. This kind of rhetoric makes it difficult for a person like myself to want to invest in AP and invest in AGE..

But on the brighter side .. it is good to see the Gm's are trying to resolve the issues as much as possible the PM's are getting active in game.. but i feel that there is stil a lot of room for improvement. I am content but not wowed by AGE's service or their products at this time

Advertisement

nhieann

Rank 0
nhieann
PostedJun 29, 2012 5:10 am   Last edited by nhieann on Jun 30, 2012 5:48 am. Edited 1 time in total

I am disappointed

GM read this please :C
For Grand Fantasia Online
My main account s3piroth got ban doing nothing, the night i got the permanent suspension was just sitting and chatting with my friend/lover, but GS's saying u wont get ban by nothing. But the case i got is strongly untrue scamming / hacking ? never done that before. give my account back i can prove you I'm innocent, I sent many RT's but they wont believe me so if any GM read this please help me get my account back then i will prove that I am Innocent.

I will give my rating.

kain_01

Rank 3
kain_01
PostedJun 29, 2012 11:42 am
1 because you move the main game that I play to an incompetent company and then completely disband the other game I play on here. Good job Aeria, keep up the good work!

KylieghRein

Rank 2
KylieghRein
PostedJun 29, 2012 1:25 pm
Gave a 4. The increased cap is nice but there's quite a few bugs to fix. Still good work though, and the lag has really gone down \o/

1ForLyfe

Rank 0
1ForLyfe
PostedJun 29, 2012 2:23 pm
5/5

because superman has given me hope that TROY will be back in the future.

now just to wait for it..... D:

Lyfe - 57 Bard/Sorc Raome - 59 Guard/Duelist

IHTP

Rank 2
IHTP
PostedJun 29, 2012 5:01 pm
Not sure what lowest grade I could give below an F- so I'll that.

Izzeh13

Rank 0
Izzeh13
PostedJun 29, 2012 9:09 pm
seaotters wrote:
You people voting higher than 1 or 2 must love to turn a blind eye to all the negligence whilst being milked of your hard earned money.  

I don't spend money on any of the games, so I am not blinded. My post is my true feelings on the matter at hand.

Mysantrope

Rank 2
PostedJun 30, 2012 3:02 am
Dynasty Warriors 1/5 :
- Expansive item in Shop.
- Many crash/lag every day.
- Lot of bug.
- Lot of people can use some cheat and trick with no sanction...

Well, aeria have lot of good game, but need give more attention to your communoty...

angryaces

Rank 2
angryaces
PostedJun 30, 2012 4:27 am
Im giving a low rating because altars are begging to feel rigged,

100ec on this players choice altar not eve 1 prime- i did not even reach the 5th Tier once
175 Ec on Etheral Wings altar 1 prime outft

Why should i give you money when i cannot get anything i need or want

Cant sell the EC, because they are so flooded the are not worth enough to eve get the items in the altar that I want,

I am seriously becoming rather close, to Quitting Aeria forever.

i don't want to hear anything about gambling, even a slot machine gives you something normally for your money.
[list=1]
[*]

MitsuruChan6969

Rank 0
MitsuruChan6969
PostedJun 30, 2012 4:29 am
For closing DOMO.......

<a>DMC V2 Pictures, Images and Photos</a> Anju.DOMO Freak.