1 (Poor)
36%103 Votes
Total Votes :: 284 Votes

Marisabella

Rank 2
Marisabella
PostedJun 26, 2012 9:32 am
I had to give a 3...best I can say.

AGE's had SEVER network issues, so bad it crashed the site a couple days IN A ROW!

Also I spend tons of time in EE's shoutbox and experienced a rather rude GS or two that really frustrated me. Other than that I guess AGE's ok for now.

Advertisement

ccm452ss

Rank 0
PostedJun 26, 2012 9:46 am
I gave 5.

Had a problem with an AP item a week or two ago, sent a ticket and the person handling my request was friendly, humerous and just made the whole situation better for me so that made my day. Thank you whoever you are!

Last Chaos - Hatzring - foxXxy

freedomyamato

Rank 1
freedomyamato
PostedJun 26, 2012 9:49 am
1 for Dynasty Warriors Online

China_warrior16

Rank 4
China_warrior16
PostedJun 26, 2012 9:52 am
1 for DWO

Retired as of 20th September 2012!!

ScenicWorldCC

Rank 1
ScenicWorldCC
PostedJun 26, 2012 10:10 am
aerie is the worst company i've ever had the misfortune of dealing with (gaming or nongaming).
i purchased item from item mall, and the item mall sends me the wrong one that is worth far less. (order c.dye defense bronze guards, but they send liquid dye defense bronze guards.)
after i send them a ticket--then several more tickets they finally agree that if i had video evidence of me purchasing the item or if i take screen shots of myself discarding the item--an option that is not available in DWO you can only sell items-- that they will send me a new one.
a week later, they send me new bronze guards after i get rid of my the original incorrect ones but this time they send me the wrong stats givig 0 defense which was not what i bought. i ask them if they can for once, do me the favor of just letting me keep the item and send me the correct one on top of it since it is their fault for screwing up over and over again. instead, they say that it is my fault because i did not tell them i ordered bronze guards DEFENSE. i reply that the item mall ONLY CARRIED DEFENSE thus of course it was defense that i bought and that it was their job to know what their item mall carried not mine but they refused and still want me to screen shot myself "discarding" the item again which i now refuse to do out of principle.

aeria cares not at all for its customers and also knows nothing about customer service. GMs and customer service people are all unprofessional and treat tickets and concerns of the community as a nuisance and inconvenience to them. i have nothing but distaste for AGE.

-FourWinds.LY1-

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedJun 26, 2012 10:16 am

1000 ping seems normal no?

you really have proved your self aeria this time.

shiro4499

Rank 0
shiro4499
PostedJun 26, 2012 10:30 am
I give a 5, in my time playing games, Aeria games was the best publishing company I have played,although they have some flaws, I think they make up for it in the long run, and I love AGE greatly aha , : '3 , Will be playing for a long time!

^_^

I don't mind the crashes every so often, all publishers have a chance to have that happen,

Keep up the good work :'3

(Though on a side note, some of the GS' can be a little rude, there are still a lot of helpful, wonderful GS :'3)

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedJun 26, 2012 11:03 am
vote a 5 for a new game for ipod and ipad monster paradise.. it fun...

thank you AGE

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
PostedJun 26, 2012 11:35 am
I didn't see much yet,I come from IJJI's Game, A.V.A., but for now I've seen Aeria doing good things and bad things so I will give it a 3.

I played Shin Megami Tensai: Online...I think it was from Aeria aswell but it's no longer available...at least I can't see it here lol...but it was a great game no breaks, no lag, no disconects just amazing...but nowadays I don't know how the things are going so yeah...let's see when A.V.A. comes to Aeria.

Regards,
The2009RKO a.k.a. XTheMizX

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJun 26, 2012 11:42 am
From Grand Fantasia;

Good Stuff:

• You released 90 cap patch~
  • The new content looks somewhat aimed at capped players or higher level players for once

Bad Stuff:

• After the only GM that communicated with players via forums left/had to leave Aeria, there's not even a single reply from a GM in any thread about issues with the new patch.
  • Lag issue the past 3~ish weeks.
  • Bugs, bugs, bugs, with the new patch. Do we even have a test server?
  • While on the lack of a proper testing team, do GF even have a translation team? Seeing €$£$£@£@$£$ everywhere kinda hints at the lack of one.
  • Promotions still suck.
  • I understand the GM's have a lot to do, now that there's only two working on GF, but no 90 cap rush event? :c
  • You guys messed up last nights maintance and we're all happily qued for an arena that requires 30 people to start, wait, do we even have 30 81+ players?

Voted 1, shock.