17%51 Votes
13%37 Votes
1 (Poor)
36%103 Votes
Total Votes :: 284 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJun 26, 2012 8:20 am   Last edited by Superman0X on Jul 27, 2012 10:22 am. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 06/25/12

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

Lu_Bu484

Rank 2
Lu_Bu484
PostedJun 26, 2012 8:37 am

Dynasty Warriors Online

ivanKaliayev

Rank 4
ivanKaliayev
PostedJun 26, 2012 8:38 am
I gave a low rating this month due to the "network issues" that occurred for roughly a week, starting on the 15th. It took five days (three business Razz) for AGE to make an announcement acknowledging the mass disruption of the Montreal servers. While the issue appears to have been resolved at this point, given the severity of the disruption, AGE should have recognized and addressed the issue in a shorter period of time.

Additionally, while the DWO GMs had been improving with promotional reward(s) delivery, this month presented several problems. Without going into lengthy details, incomplete and glitched weapon deliveries were the norm this month.

Young.Gotti

Rank 0
Young.Gotti
PostedJun 26, 2012 8:53 am
i gave 5 i didnt have any problem with aeria nc work keep it up Wink

draven99

Rank 4
draven99
PostedJun 26, 2012 8:54 am
Huge kudos for Phoenix, I love the server and will never be going back to the others. My permanent home. Also the news of upcoming things is great to hear! Overall you guys have done a lot in the past few weeks to really change my view of the company, and this is a good thing. Soon as I get a job I'll be buying AP again. So, that said, I voted a 5 I think for the first time ever. Keep it up guys, you are finally on the right track, don't fall off.

Permanently retired from Shaiya as of 08/2012.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedJun 26, 2012 8:59 am   Last edited by trainer772 on Jun 26, 2012 8:00 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I voted 4 for AVA. Huge improvement from last month.
The primary change that really boosted my vote was GM PaulMark. GM PM actually loves AVA, interacts with the GSs well, and gets around to fixing long-standing issues.

No 5 because of the slightly crummy events we've been having. Pay-to-participate events are never very thrilling. Also the merge is making the community impatient.

07mrmcco2

Rank 1
07mrmcco2
PostedJun 26, 2012 9:00 am
Great game service, would like a bit more customer support though

overall: 4

swiper20121

Rank 0
PostedJun 26, 2012 9:03 am

GUD

GOOD
golden age is nice. Very Happy i like it to play. Very Happy

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJun 26, 2012 9:11 am
5 from me this month. There was a serious issue with Grand Fantasia, several players collaborated to bring evidence of this issue to light, and it was dealt with amazingly quickly. I can't really say "Aeria never gets anything done" any more.

Good show

<center></center>

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedJun 26, 2012 9:30 am
Vote a 4

Wolfteam new Euro 2012 chars and daily events along with the promotions are awesome. However, despite the addition to the characters, we are experiencing high spiking lag among players. Let's hope that is at least reduced to normal lag soon Smile.

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy