pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedJul 10, 2012 5:20 pm
gmmaru wrote:
This event is over! Payout has begun! Please allow up to 10 business days to receive your prize(s)!  

Tier 3: Post signature with your referral ID on your Facebook account (verified by GMs, we'll need a screenshot!), get a unique card of your choice!

Here are your potential unique card prizes, NEW and EXCLUSIVELY created for the Aeria community, inspired by your favorite Aeria games!

-------------------------------

I noticed the text changed from something like "you choose the card" to "you can get any of those cards".

No more choosing then?
Advertisement

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedJul 10, 2012 6:49 pm
pervddl wrote:
gmmaru wrote:
This event is over! Payout has begun! Please allow up to 10 business days to receive your prize(s)!  

Tier 3: Post signature with your referral ID on your Facebook account (verified by GMs, we'll need a screenshot!), get a unique card of your choice!

Here are your potential unique card prizes, NEW and EXCLUSIVELY created for the Aeria community, inspired by your favorite Aeria games!

-------------------------------

I noticed the text changed from something like "you choose the card" to "you can get any of those cards".

No more choosing then?  

No. It is user choice Smile

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJul 10, 2012 7:23 pm
i guess the question then is how are we gonna choose Very Happy

Monster Paradise: GS.Corenne<br> Magimon: Corenne, Advocate, ID:012 534 708 329<br> There is something you better understand about me..., I am definitely a mad man with a box!

Runnerdude1

Rank 0
Runnerdude1
PostedJul 10, 2012 9:54 pm
I was sent an Email Smile

Use this referral code to receive great prizes! Also, visit http://www.aeriagames.com!

luisquan1

Rank 0
PostedJul 10, 2012 11:23 pm
Hm... what does the e-mail say?

Fairner

Rank 2
Fairner
Beautiful City with HORRIBLE air United States
PostedJul 10, 2012 11:57 pm
Runnerdude1 wrote:

LOL I was sent one too! I was so confused thinking 'when did I send in a ticket?'

luisquan1 wrote:

You'll get a RT Number with the mail...and then it'll tell you what to do. I kinda blocked off the top part of the email with the directions etc just in case I'm not allowed for people to see that part xD But yeah at the bottom it asks you which card.

Suna_no_kyouken

Rank 0
Suna_no_kyouken
PostedJul 11, 2012 1:16 pm
Probando 1.2.3

luisquan1

Rank 0
PostedJul 11, 2012 2:09 pm
Fairner wrote:
Runnerdude1 wrote:

LOL I was sent one too! I was so confused thinking 'when did I send in a ticket?'

luisquan1 wrote:

You'll get a RT Number with the mail...and then it'll tell you what to do. I kinda blocked off the top part of the email with the directions etc just in case I'm not allowed for people to see that part xD But yeah at the bottom it asks you which card.

Ahhh I see, yeah I also got that e-mail but didn't notice the actual message was at the bottom Razz.

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedJul 11, 2012 2:47 pm
luisquan1 wrote:
Fairner wrote:
Runnerdude1 wrote:

luisquan1 wrote:

Ahhh I see, yeah I also got that e-mail but didn't notice the actual message was at the bottom Razz.  

LOOOLLL
"I was so confused thinking 'when did I send in a ticket?'" <-- i though that too, i was thinking my account was compromised @w@

hahah

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedJul 11, 2012 3:15 pm
LOL didnt realize that's what that email was >_< the message looks like some random footer on the email and not an actual message

anyone know card stats and/or skills?