koager

Rank 3
koager
PostedJun 25, 2012 1:15 pm   Last edited by koager on Jun 25, 2012 8:15 pm. Edited 2 times in total

[Sneak Peek] Awakened Armor

Wake me up when September ends
    *Notes:
      • This has not been released in the AGE version Eden Eternal when the sneak peek was written.
      • The following feature was implemented in x-Legend's FNO on 6/27/2012
      • Source can be found here
      • Aeria Games retains the rights to names, locations, items, ect and can edit content to be better suited for the player base
      • Translations are done by me. Upon release Aeria may choose to localize things into something else

Awaken! Sprites who reside in armor!

There are sprites that live in certain armor, but without waking them up, the sprites are sleeping within.
However, while looking through the archives of the library in Aven, <Librarian> Conan has found the method to waking up those sprites that reside in armor. As long as players can find the materials listed in the books, the sprites can be awakened and the armor can display their full strength.

The awakened equipment system is targeted towards players who have reached the pinnacle in terms of level and power but still wish to seek more ways to optimize their character. Thus, the future of awakened equipment will have awakened weapons start at lv65, released every 10 levels, and awakened armor start at lv70, released every 10 levels.

What effects do the new lv70 armors have? Let’s take a look!

Increasing the value of defense!
"Lots of classes and class change" has always been Eden Eternal's significant features, thus the developers have taken a closer look at team play and have felt that the melee defense classes have not yet reached the original design concept. Therefore, there will be a few changes with the defense stat causing "damage reduction", "crit damage reduction", and "parry chance" to have the cap increased from the original 50% to 70%. This enables the melee defense classes to be better tanks in supporting their teammates and to challenge higher leveled and harder dungeons to come.
Advertisement

angel_baby01

Rank 2
angel_baby01
PostedJun 25, 2012 1:31 pm
Yay \o/ ty Koagie

Posted By Aeria Mobile

sonicfire46

Rank 0
sonicfire46
PostedJun 25, 2012 2:04 pm
another thing that will cost tons of money i dare dream about \o/ how many things will be out of reach i wonder~~ oh well

Eden Eternal: tailsfire46:Sapphire-Illusionist / Mage / DPS cleric / Bard

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedJun 25, 2012 2:20 pm
wow, if you compare the stats with lvl 70 yellow armors they are like doubled.
from what i could find out looking at armor pictures/comparing bonus stats:
HA: one is crafted def set, other is fame set
LA: crafted phys set, fame agi/cspd set
Cloth: crafted healer set and Fame set

thanks for the set bonus translation koager!

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedJun 25, 2012 2:26 pm
Awww I thought for once they're might be class-specific sets .... Sad

shuyin332

Rank 0
shuyin332
PostedJun 25, 2012 5:18 pm
O_O Omg so powerfull xD

Mocarze

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Mocarze
PostedJun 25, 2012 7:36 pm
I think the most interesting part of this post was that there will be new sets of awakened armor every 10 levels. Considering that it starts at level 70, it's implying we're going to get at least level 80, and quite possibly a few more multiples of 10. Oh god.

koager

Rank 3
koager
PostedJun 25, 2012 8:15 pm
tacked on something about the defense increase that I forgot about earlier.
Enjoy

Sekkkkkky

Rank 1
Sekkkkkky
PostedJun 25, 2012 11:50 pm
Time to farm medals.

Yuzero

Millumi

Rank 3
Millumi
PostedJun 25, 2012 11:59 pm
Whoa. 70% def and parry!?
I've been wanting to try a parry build for malice, this might be just what I need to pull it off in the future...
This is pretty awesome.