Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJun 25, 2012 11:42 am   Last edited by Flareous on Jun 28, 2012 10:33 pm. Edited 31 times in total

[EVENT] Rare Monster Giveaways~ [ENDED]

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!
GS Flareous is here to announce my 1st event of many!!

EVENT is at the bottom of this post! Top part is explanation and details!!!!

Event Date: June 28, 2012 [Subject to change]
Time: 12pm pst-5pm pst(unless the 7th winner appears before then, if 5 hrs passed and there are not 7 winners i will decide what happens at that point.)

7 Winners will get to choose one of the monsters listed below in order of who won:

Prizes:

Anarchicorn
Anjaneya
Deimos
Earth Giant
Gigas
Gravekeeper
Incubus
Leviathan
Minotaur
Ogre
Orc Champion
Scylla
Succubus
Ten of Clubs
Triton
Venom Dragon

if you want to see the monster search me in game and look up my monster index. it will take way too long to screenie and link them at this time. working on event to launch tomorrow lol next time ill have it more set up ^^

1st place: 5 Monsters from the list above

2nd place: 4 Monsters from the remaining list.

3rd place: 3 Monsters from the remaining list.

4th-7th place: 1 Monster from the remaining list.

Event Explanation:

Since this is a mobile game...Lets take advantage of mobile devices functionality:)

I will post up some descriptions of locations and a monster at the said location.

Description:
find the monster in the exact location as described
screenshot them being taken down
and to prevent people from cheating you will forum message me the links to your screen shots.

you are to forum message me the links or email them to aeriamobile.events@gmail.com ONLY when you believe found all the monsters and locations. i will check it and inform you if you got them all correct or not.

in the event one or more of your submissions is incorrect, i will inform you and you only have to bring back the missing answers.

the winners will go by who submitted the winning set fastest.

Example:

[ex]There was this place i visited on my travels. this place was very dark. looked like 7 of these guys might have created the path deeper to get some kind of mineral. I wish i could see the people who mined it again...

The Correct Screenshot should:
show your IGN
show the correct map
show the correct monster

Example:

in the event he monster appears several times in the zone listing you can use any one youd like. as long as the overall location and monster is correct it it is fine.

HOW TO SCREENSHOT:
simply press the power button and the home button simultaneously. it will take a picture of the screen you are on.

HOW TO UPLOAD SCREENSHOT:
go to your photos, you should have the screenshot you took there, there is a button that lets you do things with the picture. you should select to email it to yourself. on your computer go to your email and save it. then go to www.tinypic.com (or ANY uploading site) and upload the picture to message board size.. you should get a link or img link that you can send to my mail here on the AGE page or to aeriamobile.events@gmail.com.

to message me. just look right under my picture in this post and it should say send message... easy xD

now that you know how the event will work. stay tuned for the event ^^

NOTE: TIMES, DATES, RULES, PRIZES, AND ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH THE EVENT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE IF NEED BE.

Thank you ^.^

EVENT DETAILS:

you have up to 5 hours to analyze the hunt clue and find the 5 monsters in the locations the clues mentioned. if 7 winners have won before the 5 hrs the event will end. Good luck to all participants Smile

NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS STATED ABOVE THEN DO NOT BE SURPRISED IF I DO NOT ANSWER TO YOUR RESPONSES. NOW HAVE FUN ^^

Hunt Clues:

1.i remember there was soo many buildings. some had some amazing statues and some on rooftops. one evening i think i saw one move...it spread its wings and took off into the night. people said i was crazy, some said i was dreaming. but i know what i saw. could you find out what that was a bring it to me so i can get it of my mind?

a.panicked city, gargoyle

2.so back in the city i heard a legend of a magical mythical cute beast roaming the plains. they said if you see it your journey will be an unforgettable one. too bad the legends were from years past. but i heard at the local tavern some adventurers saw a baby calf in the distance that resembles the legend. they tried to get a closer look but it suddenly disappeared. How about you check it out for me? may bring you some luck.

a. lonely highway, unicolt

3.so one of my friends grandpa had this place where i used to further my studies. it was nice, cold, quite. it was like you can hear your thoughts echo through the tunnel halls. the only issue i had was the bug infestation -.- flying things wouldnt leave me alone. too much swatting to concentrate my mind. could you get rid of them for me so i can continue my studies?

a. training grounds, snowmist moth

4.so on my journey i was following a clear path. the mountains looked amazing. the trees were so lush. it was the best start to a journey. but there was but bright flash. i turned and saw what looked like fire starting in the forest, i took my canteen and ran into the forest hoping it was something small i can put out. when i got to the spot nothing was there...i looked around and everything seemed un touched. i wonder what i saw back then. maybe you could look into that for me? only you can prevent forest fires

a. lonely highway, fire sprite

5.it was weird... rumors of a weapon wielding undertaker was roaming the allys. i wondered if that was true. every time i walked past an ally i thought i felt a presence lurking in the shadows staring at me. could you please investigate what may be lurking?

a. panicked city, reaper

Winning IGNs:
1.Corenne[sent]
2.Dennae[sent]
3.Jade[sent]
4.Itachi[sent]
5.Phury[sent]
6.IDKComics[sent]
7.Jicko[sent]
8.Onionhead [thanks to Corenne Smile][sent]

I will message you on here [forum message] or Email depending on how you submitted on about how to retrieve your monsters in order. so please be patient Smile also please try to claim your monsters within 3 days time or you forfeit your spot^^;

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS AND EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!! STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EVENT Smile
Advertisement

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedJun 25, 2012 11:57 am
I'll look forward it Very Happy

saphiregirlgem

Rank 0
saphiregirlgem
PostedJun 25, 2012 11:58 am

YAY

I'll be waiting Flareous xD

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJun 25, 2012 12:13 pm
glad to see interest on forums and in game so far. need more hype so more people can participate and not be left out Smile

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

saphiregirlgem

Rank 0
saphiregirlgem
PostedJun 25, 2012 12:14 pm
I'm on it with the promo

Posted By Aeria Mobile

treepeoples

Rank 0
treepeoples
PostedJun 25, 2012 12:35 pm

Sounds good...

But I don't get how it works....

Posted By Aeria Mobile

saphiregirlgem

Rank 0
saphiregirlgem
PostedJun 25, 2012 12:39 pm
Tree just keep track of this form and more info will be realeased

-Diamondgem-

Posted By Aeria Mobile

treepeoples

Rank 0
treepeoples
PostedJun 25, 2012 12:41 pm

Lolol

I love how you can't recognize me, Dia.

~Teri

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Marleyla

Rank 0
Marleyla
PostedJun 25, 2012 12:42 pm
What's a Gs and when's the event? (:

Posted By Aeria Mobile

saphiregirlgem

Rank 0
saphiregirlgem
PostedJun 25, 2012 12:44 pm
A GS is a game sage, they are community volunteers who help people with questions and problems and enforce rules

-Diamondgem -

Posted By Aeria Mobile