Author Message

nakson

Rank 0
Joined
28 May 2009
Posts
3
Location
Belgium
PostedJun 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Great game, desappointing game because of bullying

This is not a suggestion
I've already read through the forum and it's true that the subject has already been discussed. But it was a month ago and I wasn't even in the game. I'm just in my second week of the game but i'm seriouly thinking of stopping. I don't know yet what i'll do with the AP i already bought.

I have also read the rules about not talking against specific guild/person. But that's too much. Why protecting the on bullying other? Because it is what it is !!

I found this game when checking on the new things on aeria site and started it and i found it very interesting. It didn't even took me 2 days to notice that a certain server is in the control of a certain guild. No matter what you said, that is the reality. If you want to play, join this guild... otherwise, you'll not play thouroughly this game. Just level up to the lvl40, wait for the next upgrade/recruitment of this guild and join and then, you can play.
If you dare join any other guild, then you'l suffer pk in map, in game event, in dailies event, in whatever thing you'll do. Just don't think you'll enjoy this game.

I first though the other high levelled guild should be able to defend against them... Then, i just discovered that other players have already given up. "When this guild is around, just disconnect or go else where". That's what i was told. What's the meaning of being bullying other even in a game?

If you think this is just a troll subject... i don't mind being banned or whatever. I'll just go try to play on the original site. Maybe i'll be able to enjoy it better. If not, then this was not the great game i thought and then i'll just give up on it.
I think so, that's why i think other people think so too. But when you still try to play hoping that something will change if you get higher level and find out the higher level have already given up.... that's just too much!!
Advertisement

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
Joined
21 Oct 2007
Posts
2459
Location
corpus United States
PostedJun 24, 2012 4:22 pm

Re: Great game, desappointing game because of bullying

This is not a suggestion
nakson wrote:
I don't know yet what i'll do with the AP i already bought.

 


Get a refund and buy some cheese to go with that whine? Razz

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

nakson

Rank 0
Joined
28 May 2009
Posts
3
Location
Belgium
PostedJun 24, 2012 5:09 pm
I should give them to you since you seem to be a good guy.
I should have the right to whine (and dine) greats guys i encountered... even if it's in a game/forum or anything else.
I'm saying i'm desappointed because it's too much but i'm still here for now because i want to see more and it's all. I said what i had in my heart... i think you have the right to say what you think seeing it... that's good.

Then, tell me how to play to have a good opinion of this game even if it's the way it is. It'll help me more...

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
Joined
21 Oct 2007
Posts
2459
Location
corpus United States
PostedJun 25, 2012 6:46 am
Honestly I know how it feels to be up against stronger people, I played the R2 server prior to this and had to deal with it as a low level. The only places higher levels can really "bully" you is in GR and for the DS event. Neither of which do people need to play or level. The GR stuff isnt as bad as people make it seem, it takes place 3 times a day and you can bank your items and re-enter, just stick near a portal to be safe. As far as dragonspine for the dragon sword it isn't needed, especially since day in Vidalia gives gold medals and stuff now. You shouldn't have to worry about getting PKed because if you afk in peace mode you get afk protection.

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

Lightlord01

Rank 2
Lightlord01
Joined
07 Jul 2008
Posts
415
Location
Newport News United States
PostedJun 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Re: Great game, desappointing game because of bullying

This is not a suggestion
nakson wrote:
I've already read through the forum and it's true that the subject has already been discussed. But it was a month ago and I wasn't even in the game. I'm just in my second week of the game but i'm seriouly thinking of stopping. I don't know yet what i'll do with the AP i already bought.

I have also read the rules about not talking against specific guild/person. But that's too much. Why protecting the on bullying other? Because it is what it is !!

I found this game when checking on the new things on aeria site and started it and i found it very interesting. It didn't even took me 2 days to notice that a certain server is in the control of a certain guild. No matter what you said, that is the reality. If you want to play, join this guild... otherwise, you'll not play thouroughly this game. Just level up to the lvl40, wait for the next upgrade/recruitment of this guild and join and then, you can play.
If you dare join any other guild, then you'l suffer pk in map, in game event, in dailies event, in whatever thing you'll do. Just don't think you'll enjoy this game.

I first though the other high levelled guild should be able to defend against them... Then, i just discovered that other players have already given up. "When this guild is around, just disconnect or go else where". That's what i was told. What's the meaning of being bullying other even in a game?

If you think this is just a troll subject... i don't mind being banned or whatever. I'll just go try to play on the original site. Maybe i'll be able to enjoy it better. If not, then this was not the great game i thought and then i'll just give up on it.
I think so, that's why i think other people think so too. But when you still try to play hoping that something will change if you get higher level and find out the higher level have already given up.... that's just too much!!  



I would recommend you learn the game mechanics.

This game is very mild in terms of undesired pvp engagements.

There are many ways to circumvent it. There are allot of options at your disposal.

If you enter a pvp event..yes you will get dominated by the superior char or guild. I really dont think thats going to change in any pvp event in any game.

On our servers...The root cause problem as I see it...The server population is too small. Guilds can easily accomandate over 300+. I am doubtful there are 300 active players on the server at any given moment. Which includes those in afk mode. Excluding alts of course.

The game is new to aeria and all the servers here lack maturity and development. This will correct itself in time.


LL

Chronomalice

Rank 0
Joined
14 Apr 2012
Posts
3
Location
United States
PostedJun 25, 2012 1:03 pm
Hopefully they merge us soon. Competition is healthy.

nakson

Rank 0
Joined
28 May 2009
Posts
3
Location
Belgium
PostedJun 26, 2012 4:36 am

Re: Great game, desappointing game because of bullying

This is not a suggestion
Cervios wrote:
Neither of which do people need to play or level.  

You mean the event that give you +250 honour is not needed to? How are you going to compete? This game is based on honor for what i've seen so far. May be i'm wrong but for now, beside willing to be killed at least 10 times in 30minutes... you won't advanced to be competitive.

Cervios wrote:
The GR stuff isnt as bad as people make it seem, it takes place 3 times a day and you can bank your items and re-enter, just stick near a portal to be safe.  

Yes that's right.. I tested what you say yesterday and i finally succeed to finish the quest. But i was killed so many times that i can't count. And there were no safe place, be it near portal or not. If you want crops, you'll advance further. If you don't have the patience, you won't go til the end. Note : At my second time... i managed to get more crops because time was up and i was still in the GR.

Cervios wrote:
You shouldn't have to worry about getting PKed because if you afk in peace mode you get afk protection.  

For the pk in map, it seems it was my fault. I didn't get back to peace mode after event... I was still in guild mode and got pked.

Lightlord01 wrote:
I would recommend you learn the game mechanics.

This game is very mild in terms of undesired pvp engagements.

There are many ways to circumvent it. There are allot of options at your disposal.

If you enter a pvp event..yes you will get dominated by the superior char or guild. I really dont think thats going to change in any pvp event in any game.  


That's right.. i don't know all of the mechanisms right now and i'm learning them one after another...

I don't mind being dominated by stronger than me. What i'm saying is that when it get to the point that there is no competition at all, it's too much. There are other high lvl out of that guild. It's ok, but there aren't even fighting.

Lightlord01 wrote:
On our servers...The root cause problem as I see it...The server population is too small. Guilds can easily accomandate over 300+. I am doubtful there are 300 active players on the server at any given moment. Which includes those in afk mode. Excluding alts of course.

The game is new to aeria and all the servers here lack maturity and development. This will correct itself in time.

LL  


I hope it correct itself like you are saying. New people always choose the most recent server to start a character. I don't know the situation in the other server but i wish i had start mine in another server.

I would like to know how would the game be affected if the server are merged... but is it something like that planned?

Lightlord01

Rank 2
Lightlord01
Joined
07 Jul 2008
Posts
415
Location
Newport News United States
PostedJul 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Re: Great game, desappointing game because of bullying

This is not a suggestion
nakson wrote:
Cervios wrote:
Neither of which do people need to play or level.  

You mean the event that give you +250 honour is not needed to? How are you going to compete? This game is based on honor for what i've seen so far. May be i'm wrong but for now, beside willing to be killed at least 10 times in 30minutes... you won't advanced to be competitive.

Cervios wrote:
The GR stuff isnt as bad as people make it seem, it takes place 3 times a day and you can bank your items and re-enter, just stick near a portal to be safe.  

Yes that's right.. I tested what you say yesterday and i finally succeed to finish the quest. But i was killed so many times that i can't count. And there were no safe place, be it near portal or not. If you want crops, you'll advance further. If you don't have the patience, you won't go til the end. Note : At my second time... i managed to get more crops because time was up and i was still in the GR.

Cervios wrote:
You shouldn't have to worry about getting PKed because if you afk in peace mode you get afk protection.  

For the pk in map, it seems it was my fault. I didn't get back to peace mode after event... I was still in guild mode and got pked.

Lightlord01 wrote:
I would recommend you learn the game mechanics.

This game is very mild in terms of undesired pvp engagements.

There are many ways to circumvent it. There are allot of options at your disposal.

If you enter a pvp event..yes you will get dominated by the superior char or guild. I really dont think thats going to change in any pvp event in any game.  


That's right.. i don't know all of the mechanisms right now and i'm learning them one after another...

I don't mind being dominated by stronger than me. What i'm saying is that when it get to the point that there is no competition at all, it's too much. There are other high lvl out of that guild. It's ok, but there aren't even fighting.

Lightlord01 wrote:
On our servers...The root cause problem as I see it...The server population is too small. Guilds can easily accomandate over 300+. I am doubtful there are 300 active players on the server at any given moment. Which includes those in afk mode. Excluding alts of course.

The game is new to aeria and all the servers here lack maturity and development. This will correct itself in time.

LL  


I hope it correct itself like you are saying. New people always choose the most recent server to start a character. I don't know the situation in the other server but i wish i had start mine in another server.

I would like to know how would the game be affected if the server are merged... but is it something like that planned?  


Yes

Grimmtaylor

Rank 0
Grimmtaylor
Joined
22 May 2012
Posts
33
Location
United States
PostedJul 24, 2012 4:05 pm

Re: Great game, desappointing game because of bullying

This is not a suggestion
Honestly the problem is ppl who have more $ than others. Also high levs stick together to bully others so what should be done is limit the number of Scions to a guild by guild level. That would force them apart and make things more interesting.

blademasterzen1

Rank 0
Joined
16 Jan 2011
Posts
14
Location
Knoxvile United States
PostedJul 30, 2012 12:25 am

Bullying

Bullying
Well, everyone complains about how people camp by the portals or spawning places or how they get pked, and i'm really sick of it. The game is a PvP game, you're meant to be killed. The portal camping, yes, it's not the fairest thing ever, but until you can actualy get strong enough to stop them, just be quiet.
I'm not the strongest on S1 or S2, but i don't complain. They just use the power they have while they can. And, if you're a red name and complain about being killed, it's your own dang fault. Dragedo, he'll pk alot, but the only reason i don't like it, is because he brags about it when most of the people on the top 20 could beat him. Like if he fought LL, he'd get destroyed.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: