Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJun 23, 2012 4:03 pm   Last edited by Oberonu on Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm. Edited 11 times in total

KOA/GE/SYSX READ

KoA/SysX/GE Forts

Each gets 1 fort. Top left Leda fort belongs to KoA. Sysx and GE have agreed to switch out the bottom right Leda fort every 10 days effective at midnight server time starting the morning on 08/17/2012. Rotating on 08/27/2012, 08/31/2012, and 09/06/2012 until 09/16/2012 in which war will resume or talks will continue.

Medusa belongs to KoA. Valais (sysx) and Aosta (GE) are between GE and SysX.

The 4th fort on Aquila, Lizard, and Diploe will be decided n fought over between the smaller alliances.

Jacot and Aquila are open between ge/sysx/koa, however KoA can not attempt to break the lead below the required aquila overlord during overlord competition as ge/sysx can not attempt to break or take jacot overlord.

KoA/SysX NAP Terms

Tp's and Farms are open game on naps.

Colonies are off-limits.

If you hit a nap retreat & send mail sorry to player.

Corsairs are first come first serve. Punishment for attacking a taken corsair will be trade routes broken.

You MUST CHECK ALL fights no matter what.

You may not react to offense in nap break until it is reported & you have a vp's go ahead.

SS must always be provided of all offenses.

Jacot OL KoA and Aquila OL is between GE/Sysx/Nova.

1 rare resource node per player per planet, NOT per colony on a planet.

KoA/GE Nap Terms

Tp's are open game on naps.

Farms/colonies are off-limits.

Corsairs are first come first serve.

You may not react to offense in nap break until it is reported & you have a vp's go ahead.

GE/Sysx Nap Terms

(as provided by dagon. Ty)

1. tp's and farms are open to attack between these 2 alliances only.
2. player colonies are to be left alone.
3 corsairs are first come, first serve. leave if you see NAP memeber
3 forts are one each while leaving fourth one open for smaller alliances(aquila, lizard, diploe).
GE gets aosta fort, SysX gets valais fort.

KoA/Novasquad NAP Terms

Tp's are open game on naps.

Farms/colonies are off-limits.

Corsairs are first come first serve.

Advertisement

air4554

Rank 0
air4554
PostedJun 24, 2012 5:54 pm
booooo obe sucks!!!! <3

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJun 24, 2012 9:36 pm
air4554 wrote:
booooo obe sucks!!!! <3  

Irwin, what are we going to do with you?

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

SaintRoyale

Rank 0
SaintRoyale
PostedJun 29, 2012 11:07 pm
Good point~ +1 from meh~ Rolling Eyes

bub12

Rank 0
bub12
PostedAug 11, 2012 4:59 pm
Forsa heya and GE is also just nap

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 11, 2012 7:07 pm
bub12 wrote:
Forsa heya and GE is also just nap  

SaintRoyale

Posted Jun 29, 2012 10:07 pm
Good point~ +1 from meh~ Rolling Eyes

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

bub12

Rank 0
bub12
PostedAug 11, 2012 9:37 pm
ob it is per colony -_-

iAutolycus

Rank 0
iAutolycus
PostedAug 12, 2012 3:49 pm
Haven't decided rather or not if I'm going to quit or sit back and wait for new things to happen.
1). Nothing really new is happening in game and is getting stagnant.
2). Regarding Farms. I feel Don't send out what your willing to lose or send out to protect what your willing to keep. If you want it protect it to keep it.
3). Regarding Corsairs. This goes against the game mechanic's. Corsairs drop rare items and are rare for a purpose. After Capturing it becomes yours unless someone takes it within 30 mins. If they meant it to be first come first serve then they would become unable to target until pirate boss fight. On both sides we have new players and if they can't properly protect it then they should try easier Corsairs. If you want to keep it send more than 1 leader send your best fleet and hope you can hold it.
4). As with MMORTS they are designed for constant play as well as come and go as you please. I don't feel we should have to babysit our fleets when we send them out. Only if they land on a colony that has recently changed Alliances. It's not fair for someone to lose ships cause of retreat, nor is it fair to have to feel bad cause you landed on someone's farm and you or them lost their fleets or be ridiculed for not being online when they land. Send a better defense fleet while you farm it.

There is enough non-nap colonies to go around and if you can't properly defend it find more. This goes for all level of players. If someone is constantly picking on you and your farms and want a personal war talk to your officers / leaders to figure it out or contact them ask what's up. I would sometimes fight the same person cause they were a good fight.

ilyasham88

Rank 0
ilyasham88
PostedAug 13, 2012 7:29 am

boring

with this terms is better not be in NAP evryfhing should be allowed except farming thats my opinion anyway

Loka
Sysx

dagon51777

Rank 0
dagon51777
PostedAug 13, 2012 10:36 pm

GE/SysX NAP terms

1. tp's and farms are open to attack between these 2 alliances only.
2. player colonies are to be left alone.
3 corsairs are first come, first serve. leave if you see NAP memeber
3 forts are one each while leaving fourth one open for smaller alliances(aquila, lizard, diploe).
GE gets aosta fort, SysX gets valais fort.

these terms were provided by GE to help all of the games players, not just a few...in short, this should make the game more enjoyable and allow some of the newer guys to get ideas from battles on how to defend, attack, and build leaders and fleets.

Akkadians!! Worship me!!!