Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedJun 22, 2012 3:33 pm

Character Deletion question

Is it possible?
Friend of mine is trying to restart, they can't seem to figure out how to delete their character to do over. Is it possible and if so how?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement

GMDetonation

GameMaster: USA
GMDetonation
PostedJun 22, 2012 3:36 pm
Unfortunately there isn't any way to delete characters. Each one is device specific.

gmmaru

gmmaru
PostedJun 22, 2012 4:13 pm
We're hoping to add this ability in ze future!

hole.inc

Rank 0
PostedJul 12, 2012 12:53 pm
Im sorry but there is away. You reset your device to factory setting. It works cause i have tested it out. =\ Sorry GM just throwing it out there

gmmaru

gmmaru
PostedJul 12, 2012 1:38 pm
hole.inc wrote:
Im sorry but there is away. You reset your device to factory setting. It works cause i have tested it out. =\ Sorry GM just throwing it out there  

True, you'd also lose everything else though, and most people are not willing to do that to start a game over.

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedJul 12, 2012 1:41 pm
gmmaru wrote:
hole.inc wrote:

True, you'd also lose everything else though, and most people are not willing to do that to start a game over.  

1) Throw iPhone on ground.

2) Purchase new iPhone

3) ????

4) New Game.

hole.inc

Rank 0
PostedJul 12, 2012 1:54 pm   Last edited by hole.inc on Jul 12, 2012 1:55 pm. Edited 1 time in total
iphone.. all u have to do is back it up.. reset and restore should only take 10 minutes. if u have an ipad... its like 3 minutes. Or ifile delete Monster Paradise App and you can start over again.

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedJul 12, 2012 1:54 pm
Short_Amigo wrote:
gmmaru wrote:
hole.inc wrote:

1) Throw iPhone on ground.

2) Purchase new iPhone

3) ????

4) New Game.  

The GIF throws a BlackBerry. No big deal

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedJul 12, 2012 2:05 pm
hole.inc wrote:
iphone.. all u have to do is back it up.. reset and restore should only take 10 minutes. if u have an ipad... its like 3 minutes. Or ifile delete Monster Paradise App and you can start over again.  

*Cough* what about those who spent money on it? They can't get that back.

hole.inc

Rank 0
PostedJul 12, 2012 2:07 pm
well thats on them. nothing u can do there if u wanted to start over thats like the only way. but if u wanna back up then there are a few ways to do so.