Author Message

Monsterme123

Rank 2
Monsterme123
Joined
15 Apr 2010
Posts
408
Location
United States
PostedAug 27, 2012 10:40 pm
ducvo99 wrote:
Monsterme123 wrote:
ducvo99 wrote:
Name: ShadowBoyZ
Render: Anything
Quote: Got SkillZ?
Colors: Anything
Would you like a matching Avy.?Yes/No: Yes please  
imma have to put it on hold my laptop stopped working and unfortunalty my brothers computer does not have photoshop so... if you dont mind thats fine.  


Sure, i'll wait.  
Sorry i Just got my computer fixed im going to start it now. xD

Advertisement

ItzZack

Rank 0
Joined
17 Aug 2012
Posts
3
Location
United States
PostedAug 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Yeys Siggy o3o

Name: ItzZack
Render: (uhmm idk if you this is a render or if you can make it a render) http://i45.tinypic.com/16a65cj.jpg
Quote: Fear The Eevee's!!!!
Colors: Rainbow o3o

Monsterme123

Rank 2
Monsterme123
Joined
15 Apr 2010
Posts
408
Location
United States
PostedAug 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Re: Yeys Siggy o3o

ItzZack wrote:
Name: ItzZack
Render: (uhmm idk if you this is a render or if you can make it a render) http://i45.tinypic.com/16a65cj.jpg
Quote: Fear The Eevee's!!!!
Colors: Rainbow o3o  
When i Rendered the photo its to much to render even with Shaping it up it takes to much outta the Evolutions to turn it into a render id need a different photo

Maeyi

Rank 2
Maeyi
Joined
30 Jan 2011
Posts
650
Location
United Kingdom
PostedSep 02, 2012 12:26 pm
Name: Maeyi
Picture: Anything Harley Quinn!!!!
Colour: Red, White and Black? *o*
Quote: "I may be bad
but I feel GOOD"


^____^

Monsterme123

Rank 2
Monsterme123
Joined
15 Apr 2010
Posts
408
Location
United States
PostedSep 02, 2012 1:02 pm
Maeyi wrote:
Name: Maeyi
Picture: Anything Harley Quinn!!!!
Colour: Red, White and Black? *o*
Quote: "I may be bad
but I feel GOOD"


^____^
 

[IMG] http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/Ralts56/Maeyi.jpg [/IMG]

I did my best if your dont like it let me know and ill remake it. Very Happy

R.Angelo

Rank 0
R.Angelo
Joined
12 May 2012
Posts
151
Location
Brazil
PostedSep 02, 2012 5:28 pm
Name:Mrs.Cake
Render:Cliky!
Colors:Pink~♥
Quote:My little cake

Thank you (:

honeyjames

Rank 0
honeyjames
Joined
10 May 2011
Posts
191
Location
Australia
PostedSep 02, 2012 5:41 pm

Halluuuu :)
Hi hi.. Can I request again ^o^
If its ok.. uhmm I would like to request 2 :p..


Request #1
Name: Memai
Quote: No is a No
Extra: If its possible.. Can you make the Name bigger than the quote and uhmm different colour like.. ( White for Name and Sky blue for quote )
- Flashy Effects on Name plzz ^-^
Size: 400 x 200 ( but its up to you ^^ )
Image: http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe-wallpapers/anime/black_rock_shooter/9106_black_rock_shooter.jpg

Request #2
Name: Jamilo
Quote: I don't care if its a No.. I still Love You
Extra: Same as request #1 ^o^
Size: 400 x 200
Image: http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/20/02/467620.jpg

Avy
Name: Memai
Image: http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe-wallpapers/anime/black_rock_shooter/9129_black_rock_shooter.jpg

Hihihi... Sorry bout that.. Thank you ^-^ Surprised

Monsterme123

Rank 2
Monsterme123
Joined
15 Apr 2010
Posts
408
Location
United States
PostedSep 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Halluuuu :)
honeyjames wrote:
Hi hi.. Can I request again ^o^
If its ok.. uhmm I would like to request 2 :p..


Request #1
Name: Memai
Quote: No is a No
Extra: If its possible.. Can you make the Name bigger than the quote and uhmm different colour like.. ( White for Name and Sky blue for quote )
- Flashy Effects on Name plzz ^-^
Size: 400 x 200 ( but its up to you ^^ )
Image: http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe-wallpapers/anime/black_rock_shooter/9106_black_rock_shooter.jpg

Request #2
Name: Jamilo
Quote: I don't care if its a No.. I still Love You
Extra: Same as request #1 ^o^
Size: 400 x 200
Image: http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/20/02/467620.jpg

Avy
Name: Memai
Image: http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe-wallpapers/anime/black_rock_shooter/9129_black_rock_shooter.jpg

Hihihi... Sorry bout that.. Thank you ^-^ Surprised  
Did you want me to render the photos or make those into the render?

Monsterme123

Rank 2
Monsterme123
Joined
15 Apr 2010
Posts
408
Location
United States
PostedSep 02, 2012 6:09 pm
R.Angelo wrote:
Name:Mrs.Cake
Render:Cliky!
Colors:Pink~♥
Quote:My little cake

Thank you (:  
Okay ill get right on it Very Happy

KFGio

Rank 0
KFGio
Joined
08 Aug 2012
Posts
9
Location
Philadelphia United States
PostedSep 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Hi,I'd like to have a sig. :)

Name:xWhiteNightx Render:http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=Kakashi+Sensei&offset=24#/dn0ill Colors:White and Blue. Victory Speech:"-sigh- Relax."
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: