Author Message

AvianD

Rank 0
Joined
19 Apr 2012
Posts
5
Location
United States
PostedJun 22, 2012 9:40 am

only for I phone?!?

I wanted to try monster paradise but you only supply the game for i phone..? Why haven't you put it out for the typical droid as well... most pols I run across wont own an I phone but almost every one I know has driods seems a little biased

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
Joined
21 May 2009
Posts
2210
Location
United States
PostedJun 22, 2012 9:43 am
it is also on the itouch and ipads

but there may be a droid release in the future.

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

AvianD

Rank 0
Joined
19 Apr 2012
Posts
5
Location
United States
PostedJun 22, 2012 11:50 am
Well as soon as it hits droids ill def try it out but honestly right now I'm still kinda mentally disturbed that it only on the Apple system of course I understand ya gotta test somewhere... but why strictly Apple products...?!? AGE have some kind of deal with them I assume?!? Is about the only conclusion I can draw...

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
Joined
11 May 2012
Posts
964
Location
United States
PostedJun 22, 2012 12:09 pm
AvianD wrote:
Well as soon as it hits droids ill def try it out but honestly right now I'm still kinda mentally disturbed that it only on the Apple system of course I understand ya gotta test somewhere... but why strictly Apple products...?!? AGE have some kind of deal with them I assume?!? Is about the only conclusion I can draw...  

I think it is because the game is design and written to be used on Apple products. I think android has a little bit different what's the word... coding? Some apps are made for both and some are not.

AvianD

Rank 0
Joined
19 Apr 2012
Posts
5
Location
United States
PostedJun 22, 2012 1:47 pm
Well I tried replying but between system issues and bad internet connection I don't know if either of ky 2 replies went thru anyways iderz Ty for being insulting some do understand coding that was a discriminatory comment such as why would I understand I just wanted to know if it was in works for droid wether they work with Apple or not.. just would have made more sense

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
Joined
11 May 2012
Posts
964
Location
United States
PostedJun 22, 2012 2:04 pm
AvianD wrote:
Well I tried replying but between system issues and bad internet connection I don't know if either of ky 2 replies went thru anyways iderz Ty for being insulting some do understand coding that was a discriminatory comment such as why would I understand I just wanted to know if it was in works for droid wether they work with Apple or not.. just would have made more sense  


I wasn't insulting you. I didn't know the right word to be used. I'm sorry if my post came off as insulting.
I researched the apps and found that the reason why some don't work is because there is a difference in how the programs are written.

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
Joined
10 Jun 2008
Posts
510
Location
Belo Horizonte Brazil
PostedJun 22, 2012 2:06 pm
Game seems to be made with HTML so it might hit androids soon. The only problem of androids are the mixed screen sizes which is annoying to reposition everything.

AvianD

Rank 0
Joined
19 Apr 2012
Posts
5
Location
United States
PostedJun 22, 2012 2:11 pm
Well Ty for coming back and explaining your thoughts.. clarification is always appreciated... just next time wording means alot when trying to express ones self and bring clarity to a descriptive response... people don't mind reading a bit as long as it all makes sense.. Ty both for your assistance I will be sure to await further release information..

gmmaru

GameMaster: USA
gmmaru
Joined
18 Apr 2011
Posts
399
Location
United States
PostedJun 22, 2012 2:49 pm
We hope to have an android version in the future. Many mobile games that come out are launched on only one platform for starters, as it is a lot of extra work to launch two versions at the same time.

GDLJ1988

Rank 0
Joined
15 Dec 2011
Posts
26
Location
Slovenia
PostedJun 22, 2012 4:18 pm
gmmaru wrote:
We hope to have an android version in the future. Many mobile games that come out are launched on only one platform for starters, as it is a lot of extra work to launch two versions at the same time.  


why always apple products? android is used by ALOT more people all over the world then apple's iphone/ipod/ipad... in real i know maybe 3-4 people that got an apple product and other 200 got androids lol
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: