Author Message

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
Joined
23 Feb 2008
Posts
3962
Location
Superman Cave Vietnam
PostedJun 22, 2012 7:59 am

Hello

how many monster actually for fusion+ cuz i got a bunch and still can't fusion+ it...
Advertisement

BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
Joined
17 Apr 2009
Posts
1992
Location
United States
PostedJun 22, 2012 9:04 am
Fusion+ uses two of the same exact monster.

 
Fusion+ is a special type of fusion that requires two of the exact same monster. Fusion+ can create a stronger version of the base monster. Rumors exist that Fusion+ could also create a new monster altogether. Fusion+ is expensive, however the cost can be lowered by first leveling up the base and catalyst monsters. The resulting fused monster will always be level one.  
--Source.

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
Joined
16 Apr 2008
Posts
2327
Location
A place in Canada
PostedJun 22, 2012 9:35 am
BigNakedBob32 wrote:
Fusion+ uses two of the same exact monster.

 
Fusion+ is a special type of fusion that requires two of the exact same monster. Fusion+ can create a stronger version of the base monster. Rumors exist that Fusion+ could also create a new monster altogether. Fusion+ is expensive, however the cost can be lowered by first leveling up the base and catalyst monsters. The resulting fused monster will always be level one.  
--Source.  


So if I fuse two Bobs, I could get an even bigger Bob?

BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
Joined
17 Apr 2009
Posts
1992
Location
United States
PostedJun 22, 2012 9:39 am
Short_Amigo wrote:
BigNakedBob32 wrote:
Fusion+ uses two of the same exact monster.

 
Fusion+ is a special type of fusion that requires two of the exact same monster. Fusion+ can create a stronger version of the base monster. Rumors exist that Fusion+ could also create a new monster altogether. Fusion+ is expensive, however the cost can be lowered by first leveling up the base and catalyst monsters. The resulting fused monster will always be level one.  
--Source.  


So if I fuse two Bobs, I could get an even bigger Bob?  


Something like that.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
Joined
21 May 2009
Posts
2210
Location
United States
PostedJun 22, 2012 9:39 am
Short_Amigo wrote:
BigNakedBob32 wrote:
Fusion+ uses two of the same exact monster.

 
Fusion+ is a special type of fusion that requires two of the exact same monster. Fusion+ can create a stronger version of the base monster. Rumors exist that Fusion+ could also create a new monster altogether. Fusion+ is expensive, however the cost can be lowered by first leveling up the base and catalyst monsters. The resulting fused monster will always be level one.  
--Source.  


So if I fuse two Bobs, I could get an even bigger Bob?  


idk if the world is ready o.o;;

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
Joined
23 Feb 2008
Posts
3962
Location
Superman Cave Vietnam
PostedJun 22, 2012 3:20 pm
i got a bunch of them look exactly like each other but still can't fusion+ it...

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
Joined
23 Feb 2008
Posts
3962
Location
Superman Cave Vietnam
PostedJun 22, 2012 3:29 pm
100k each for fusion+ that too much gonna take forever..

gmmaru

GameMaster: USA
gmmaru
Joined
18 Apr 2011
Posts
399
Location
United States
PostedJun 22, 2012 3:34 pm
blueskyboi91 wrote:
100k each for fusion+ that too much gonna take forever..  


They are pretty expensive! The fusion+ monsters are very strong though, so it is worth it!

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
Joined
21 May 2009
Posts
2210
Location
United States
PostedJun 22, 2012 3:49 pm
gmmaru wrote:
blueskyboi91 wrote:
100k each for fusion+ that too much gonna take forever..  


They are pretty expensive! The fusion+ monsters are very strong though, so it is worth it!  


also noted from my understanding if you upgrade the monsters beforehand the fusion + gets cheaper and have better results

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
Joined
10 Jun 2008
Posts
510
Location
Belo Horizonte Brazil
PostedJun 22, 2012 5:05 pm
Flareous wrote:
gmmaru wrote:
blueskyboi91 wrote:
100k each for fusion+ that too much gonna take forever..  


They are pretty expensive! The fusion+ monsters are very strong though, so it is worth it!  


also noted from my understanding if you upgrade the monsters beforehand the fusion + gets cheaper and have better results  


You mean the bigger their level, cheaper the fusion+ will be?
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: