diloma

Rank 0
PostedJun 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Re: Not able to redeem my code.

iDerz wrote:
diloma wrote:
Hi, I am not able to redeem my code.

It give me an "unexpected error" response. Any ideas what is wrong ?  

Can you provide a screenshot of this? To do this, press the power button and the home button on the iPhone/ipad/itouch at the same time to make a screenshot. The pictures should be in your photos. Smile You can email yourself the picture or go into My computer to access the photos in the folder that way (I know I can do this with an iPhone; will have to test with the others).  

As you requested, a screenshot of it. I clean out the code as it is visible to everyone if I put it up as it is.
Advertisement

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedJun 21, 2012 11:17 pm
PokemaniacLane wrote:
Flareous wrote:
if you checked derz thing and still nothing post which device are you using. like generation iphone, itouch, and ipad and the ios it is currently running  

I've done this, I'm not new to the whole iPod thing. T-T  

If you scroll up all the way, does it show a button to "My Page" with a bunch of monsters behind it? If so, that is the main page and it doesn't show the A-51. Click "My Page" and then scroll down and you should see A-51 then. I have duplicated this on my phone and it has worked out. Smile I hope this is the case with you.

diloma wrote:
iDerz wrote:
diloma wrote:

Can you provide a screenshot of this? To do this, press the power button and the home button on the iPhone/ipad/itouch at the same time to make a screenshot. The pictures should be in your photos. Smile You can email yourself the picture or go into My computer to access the photos in the folder that way (I know I can do this with an iPhone; will have to test with the others).  

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/djangel66/005.png

As you requested, a screenshot of it. I clean out the code as it is visible to everyone if I put it up as it is.  

Good idea on clean out the code. >_<
Do you connect by 3g or wifi? Sometimes I get errors when I try to use the 3g/4g.

I would probably wait since this might be an issue the GMs will need to look at. Smile I'm sure tomorrow they will be able to get on this!
If all else fails, send a contact us by emailing mobilehelp@aeriagames.com and title your email appropriately for this situation.

diloma

Rank 0
PostedJun 21, 2012 11:23 pm
iDerz wrote:
PokemaniacLane wrote:
Flareous wrote:
if you checked derz thing and still nothing post which device are you using. like generation iphone, itouch, and ipad and the ios it is currently running  

I've done this, I'm not new to the whole iPod thing. T-T  

If you scroll up all the way, does it show a button to "My Page" with a bunch of monsters behind it? If so, that is the main page and it doesn't show the A-51. Click "My Page" and then scroll down and you should see A-51 then. I have duplicated this on my phone and it has worked out. Smile I hope this is the case with you.

diloma wrote:
iDerz wrote:
diloma wrote:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/djangel66/005.png

Do you connect by 3g or wifi? Sometimes I get errors when I try to use the 3g/4g.

I would probably wait since this might be an issue the GMs will need to look at. Smile I'm sure tomorrow they will be able to get on this!
If all else fails, send a contact us by emailing mobilehelp@aeriagames.com and title your email appropriately for this situation.  

I tried it both on 3g and wifi. It still give me the same "unexpected error". So I guess I can only wait for the GMs. Do i need to send an email now or will they take note of this and revert back to me here ?

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJun 21, 2012 11:41 pm
still post which device are you using. like generation iphone, itouch, and ipad and the ios it is currently running lol it may be a bug for your unit. so that is always helpful to see.

but yeah you can also send it in now and link this post as a reference

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedJun 21, 2012 11:41 pm
diloma wrote:
iDerz wrote:

I tried it both on 3g and wifi. It still give me the same "unexpected error". So I guess I can only wait for the GMs. Do i need to send an email now or will they take note of this and revert back to me here ?  

Probably would be a good idea to send an email just in case. Chances are they will probably get back to you here, but doesn't hurt to send a ticket in just in case.

And do what Flareous said x3

amarait

Rank 0
amarait
PostedJun 22, 2012 12:54 am
too bad i dont have an iphone to play this Sad ,
so what am i to do with the code?? Crying or Very sad

SablierXIII

Rank 0
SablierXIII
PostedJun 22, 2012 1:25 am
amarait wrote:
too bad i dont have an iphone to play this Sad ,
so what am i to do with the code?? Crying or Very sad  

Me too ;__;
Can I download it to my android or something? I wanna play this game and get some AP ;__;

Pyromaniac9000

Rank 0
Pyromaniac9000
PostedJun 22, 2012 1:54 am

SAme -_-

I too have an android
Yeah i have an older android and the app sounds like a great game and all wish it was on android too.

Pinoyaussie

Rank 1
Pinoyaussie
PostedJun 22, 2012 2:40 am
have u finish the training ground?

Pinoyaussie

Rank 1
Pinoyaussie
PostedJun 22, 2012 2:42 am
Please finish the Training ground quest before you get a51 appear on ur mypage