swordart621

Rank 0
swordart621
PostedAug 15, 2012 8:01 pm

How long will it take?

How long will it take?
How long will it take?
And 1 more thing.
Fix that armor thing coz i want armor that always changes my apprence i dont wana pay to buy new armor every time!!
Plz fix that
Advertisement

alexrivera26

Rank 1
PostedAug 17, 2012 10:14 pm
andaro wrote:
Ya'll stop, this isn't the thread for those types of arguments.
Be nice, they addressing the situation Globally.  

That's the problem right there. They been "addressing" these issues for YEARS... since day 1 and never had manage to tame it, with that this "globally" issue is that. Never notice how high pingers come from not only afar but also suck up the most juice, and fun.. for everyone who are within reasonable distance.

Think it's time you guys consider re localize your regions. Yea, some will be underpop but sounds like a personal problem for the marketers. You can't expect having people from say Japan have great connectivity to servers in Canada... and not effect people from California...

AaronHedgehog

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2012 4:51 pm

alpaca box

Theres a alpca question box that comes up an when u press send it exits out the game
am i the only person that cant play this game cause of the stuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid Alpaca

Okesmak124

Rank 2
Okesmak124
PostedAug 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Re: alpaca box

Theres a alpca question box that comes up an when u press send it exits out the game
AaronHedgehog wrote:
am i the only person that cant play this game cause of the stuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid Alpaca  

Probably