Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedJun 19, 2012 11:57 am
People can post whatever they'd like here now. I just needed to reserve those spots since LO has a lot of guilds already, once the game is out I'm going to really need those slots. o.o

Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJun 19, 2012 12:12 pm
It looks very clean oo, even though it's very similar to your own thread, well exactly the same xD
Guess all the reserved posts and such make it cleaner Very Happy

Thanks for your hard work \o/

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedJun 19, 2012 2:42 pm
Thank you. ^-^ I'm so glad it is cleaner, I figured that once LO cames out, there will be a massive amount of guilds out there, so I should prepare the space for it now. I hope this will do. o.O

Just for fun I made a spotlight section. It is where I feature updates about the guilds(if they are full, guild events, major updates, new guilds, etc). I'm not sure how it will fare when the list is much bigger, but for now I figured I'd give it a try. :3

Thank you for your support. ^(^ v ^)^
Its encouraging to know that the revamp was worth it. I was so concerned about having enough space when LO opened. I've been thinking about it for a while now and finally decided it would be better to plan for the future guilds.

powerofwii

Rank 0
powerofwii
PostedJun 20, 2012 5:00 am
Awesome list it is, soo nice of u Razz
It will make searching for a guild much more easier Very Happy

But will this also be showed on the official wiki?

Guild leader of [IceCreamSociety]

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedJun 20, 2012 11:37 am
Hmm, I'm not sure. I would doubt it. However you never know. I don't mind if it is placed there, but it sounds like the person there is planning to make a guild list themselves, so I don't know. '-'

powerofwii

Rank 0
powerofwii
PostedJun 20, 2012 12:01 pm
hmmm oke, i woudn't mind 2. So we'll see when lime launches Razz
I think he doesn't know all guild, so he's just making the page, so others can add.

I what guild are u, btw?

Guild leader of [IceCreamSociety]

KuReIYuKiHaRa

Rank 1
KuReIYuKiHaRa
PostedJun 28, 2012 10:01 am   Last edited by KuReIYuKiHaRa on Jun 28, 2012 10:13 am. Edited 1 time in total
I don't quite understand what is meant by "Speciality" when I see nothing different to social... Could this be explained please? as if this is the case then I should be Speciality aswell due to RP sessions, art etc. Just something I am confused about...

*edit* Infact, this just makes things even more complicated. How in P2P MMO's players are split into Social, PVP, or RP, or RPVP as far as I am aware... Sorry to cause such a fuss, unless it were a merchants guild (Life class heavy guild). Infact, should we not have in the info the alliance we are apart of also (i.e. how we are apart of the Passion Alliance?) Very Happy

None the less Great work! and thank you for making this for us all! <3

Toni_Greil

Rank 0
Toni_Greil
PostedJun 28, 2012 10:07 am
I second Kureis thoughts aswell as i only see two types of guilds, these being PvP and Non PvP. I also think that the description of the guild HULK may have to calm down a bit as To shape the world in there ideals? May be conflicting with the ToS if that is there aim then so be it.

*edit* And what i said about the HULK guild, im not trying to offend im just trying to give a heads up.

Light_23

Rank 0
Light_23
PostedJun 28, 2012 10:12 am
yup i agree with the two above. their is only 3 real types of guild that are listed in ever MMO iv played they are

Socail
PvP
RP

what does it mean to be a "Specialty" guild? because i dont really understand at all

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJun 28, 2012 11:29 am
Light_23 wrote:
yup i agree with the two above. their is only 3 real types of guild that are listed in ever MMO iv played they are

Socail
PvP
RP

what does it mean to be a "Specialty" guild? because i dont really understand at all  

Specialty guilds cater to specific needs, like if you want to be a crafter only and such, they do their best to help you out in that field.
Some specialty guilds cater to all your needs as well, whether you want to craft, find fashions, pvp, dungeon and all that.