Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedJun 19, 2012 11:50 am   Last edited by Zelxski on Dec 31, 2013 10:04 pm. Edited 25 times in total

Lime Odyssey's Guild List - Your Google for Guilds

- Find a guild here - (>^ o^ )>
Welcome to "Lime Odyssey's Guild List". While there are other guild list that were created before mine, those list are not being maintained at the moment, and since I want to help the LO community and it was in need of a guild list being maintained, I decided to make one. This list structure is based off of an organized guild list I saw on grand fantasia’s forms (made by Janghuen).

Note: To have your guild listed, please PM me the required information.
- This list will be updated at LEAST once a week when necessary.
- Failure to reply with the criteria listed below may result in me not posting your guild.

- Once different Servers come out I will start on a list for other servers.
- The link to other servers Guild List will be: here | here | here

Last Updated: 12/31/13

To Visitors -

- Guilds are listed newest to oldest by forum dates.
- Click the guild name to be redirected to the Guild's thread if available.
- Example below:

Founded by: Founder Name Here
Server: The server the guild is in here
Requirements: How to join/what is expected of you
Connect: T=Twitter, Y=Youtube, F=Facebook, G=Google Mail, M=MSN, etc...
- A brief comment about the guild goes here

Three Simple Steps - For Guilds

• PM me a reply with the guild name, the founder, the guild type, the requirements, a short comment, and server.
    ( As guild type list one of the following: Social, Specialty, or PvP )
    ( If you do not specify one of the three listed above, I will place you in the category I see most suitable )

• Include a link to your forum thread if applicable. Any other links will be included in the comments or connect.
    (Your comment may be up to 2 lines. It will be paraphrased to fit. Also I will automatically spell check for you )

• Do not clone a guild from another server without permission. This is just common courtesy.
    ( The leader of the senior guild of a same-named guild has the right to remove the newer guild from the list )

***SPOTLIGHT***

Caelum
The guild Caelum has a new website:Here Check it out. ;D

S.A.O
Sword Art Online is a new social guild whose main focus is to become a central stand point in Orta's markets. Although this guild may be of great interest to many of the merchants of Orta, this guild will be doing OTHER things besides business transactions.

From what I hear, the guild does PVP. However, if your looking for hardcore PVP, this is not the guild for you. The PVP this guild does is light PVP. So if your someone who enjoys leveling and on a few occasions enjoy some PVP, this guild is for you.

Lastly, there was made mention of information gathering. If your interested in learning more about what sort of information this guild will be gathering, or would just like to welcome the new guild, I strongly recommend visiting their forum.

Deity
Please welcome this new guild to the LO community. Their goal is to build a strong guild that will help build the LO community. At the moment their website is under construction. Nevertheless, once it is done do be sure to check it out. In the mean time why not visit the forum page. ^-^

Chess Pieces
Yay to our first guild listed under RP. Chess Pieces is a newly established RP guild seeking Casual players that love to Roleplay from time to time. The leader and the members are both friendly making for a very enjoyable environment.

As is often my custom I took a peek around their guild forum to gather information. From what I see there is a RPing theme idea, however after speaking with the leader, I was informed that the RPing theme is subject to change. However that decision falls onto the guild as a whole. This is perfect for both those who have RP ideas and those who just like to go with the flow.

I hope everyone will welcome this new guild to the community by lurking around their forum. ^^
Advertisement

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedJun 19, 2012 11:50 am   Last edited by Zelxski on Dec 31, 2013 10:02 pm. Edited 28 times in total

Social Guilds

More focused on creating a community within a guild, some may offer more than just socializing.
Social Guilds
- For those who like to build a community.

Founded by: donreaper3
Server: N/A for now
Requirements: ..Be an active member..Respect others..HAVE FUN..
Connect: |F|
- B.O.A stands for BLOOD OATH ARMY, a guild of both traders and warriors. Our goal is to be a central stand point in the trade markets. As a guild we look out for one another & lend a helping hand to other players.

Founded by: powerofwii //IGN: ShadowInSult
Requirements: All are always welcomed
Connect: :::W.e.b.s.i.t.e::: :::G.r.o.u.p::: :::Y:::
- We're a super awesome ice cream lovin' guild which battles in Lime Odyssey to be te best. We wanna have fun Very Happy

Founded by: Myra
Requirements: Be active and sign up to guild website.
Connect: :::W.e.b.s.i.t.e:::
- We accept all types of players. A slighty crazy, random and fun guild that pulls together as a family unit. I (Myra) try to get to know everyone of my members.

Founded by: iKawaii512
Requirements: Join site forums, be active, communicate w/members & participate in fun events. Keep it PG-13 so no-one feels discriminated against & everyone can have fun.
- We are a fun loving & helpful guild. Our unique system "Divisions" allows players to be in the guild the way they please. We are here to play & enjoy the game without drama. So come on, join the Wiggley community and show us what you've got.

Founded by: Absolum and Norin
Requirements: over the age of 16
- So pumped for CB and OB.

Founded by: lkaos2 //IGN: Kaossoul
Requirements: Must register on site.
- A simple casual guild. While we don't enforce PVP and Hardcore playing, if such player joined, we would support them the best we can.

Founded by: MickyVainilla
Requirements: Speak Spanish
- A Spanish speaking friendly family like guild for people who wanna have a good time. It's up to the members if they wanna play hardcore, or play just for fun. xD

Founded by: Jev86
Requirements: Sign up & apply on forms, be active & give notice of leave, have fun w/lvl of maturity, no drama, trolling, or begging, be nice to members
Connect: :::W.e.b.s.i.t.e::: |F|
- Want to meet new friends in a new game? Don't want to solo or have a hard time finding a party? Yea...same here. Silence is a guild for fun loving, crazy but awesome people.

Founded by: nightfox98 or Alice
Requirements: Upon joining pick one of our 4 teams
- A relaxed & friendly family like guild with members from EE and GF. We're not strict or seeking to be the best or top guild. We have 4 teams:"Wolves, Faust. CP, Serpentine, & Shadows". Come join the Ranks of Knights in RoseKnights.

Founded by: Elizavetta
Requirements: Feline Obsession (but not really). Everyone is welcomed, as long as they don't troll or belligerently defy ToS over and over again.
- We're a fun casual guild mostly uninterested in glory and war and all the drama that goes w/ it. We just want to play a game and enjoy it with our friends.

Founded by: .Felina.
Requirements: Must be active & follow the rules listed on our thread, chat, and site.
- We accept any and all members. We try to be a family guild as much as possible.

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedJun 19, 2012 11:51 am   Last edited by Zelxski on Jun 19, 2012 12:03 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Social Guilds

- For those who like to build a community
- Reserved for more social guilds -

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedJun 19, 2012 11:51 am   Last edited by Zelxski on May 04, 2013 11:53 pm. Edited 11 times in total

Specialty Guilds

- For the guilds that cater to specific needs
Specialty Guilds

Founded by: EbonyPiano //IGN: N/A
Requirements:We don't have any requirements except that members display maturity.
Connect: :::W.e.b.s.i.t.e::: |Raidcall|
- We cater to all types of players. Created with the intent of helping each other with in-game leveling, dungeons, crafting, pvp, GvG and, most importantly, simply having a good time!

Founded by: qawsar //IGN: Blueberry
Requirements:Register on site, keep up to date w/news & events, join our voice server regardless of mic (text chat available)
Connect: :::W.e.b.s.i.t.e::: |T|-|F|-|Y|
- For the truly passionate player. Immerse yourself in guild activities, aim for the top together while bettering the Lime Community & have a voice in all our actions. Enjoy our alliances & unique union system to specialize your role in the guild.

Founded by: Marisabella //IGN: Elphaba
Requirements: Join/register on our site (when it's up) and BE ACTIVE
- We at defying gravity may not be the best guild, but we will fight all odds against us. No one can keep us down!

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedJun 19, 2012 11:51 am   Last edited by Zelxski on Jun 19, 2012 12:09 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Specialty Guilds

~ Reserved for More Specialty Guilds ~

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedJun 19, 2012 11:52 am   Last edited by Zelxski on May 02, 2013 3:17 am. Edited 8 times in total

PVP Guild

These guilds main focus is player vs player, however some may offer more than just PVP.
PVP Guild
- For those who like to battle with other players

Founded by: minuzaki
Requirements: Be respective, active, willing to lvl, and have fun.
Connect: :::W.e.b.s.i.t.e::: |F|
- The level requirement will not be released until the official game opening.

Founded by: Kurei Lockhart
Requirements: Agree to The Arcana Promise, be passionate about LO & ready for friendly competition
- We aim to be worthy rivals. Win prizes in our PVP competitions where we utilize the 5 v 5 team fights. We hope to involve other guilds in our events as well. We accept members of all kinds of variety.

Founded by: Valkarey
Requirements: Be Active and be Dedicated.
- We welcome all willing to join us, as long as they are active and dedicated to our cause. We request you are loyal to the guild and its leaders.

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedJun 19, 2012 11:52 am   Last edited by Zelxski on Jun 19, 2012 12:10 pm. Edited 1 time in total

PVP Guild

- For those who like to battle with others
!!! Reserved for more PVP guilds !!!

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedJun 19, 2012 11:53 am   Last edited by Zelxski on Nov 01, 2012 8:55 am. Edited 2 times in total
RP Guild
- For guilds whose MAIN focus is Role-playing

Founded by: Wolfhono
Requirements: Fill out the Profile listed on the Forum page
Connect: :::N/A:::
- Looking for People who seek a friendly an helpful Guild

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedJun 19, 2012 11:53 am
Reserved