spence354

Rank 0
PostedJun 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Can't log into Aeria Ignite and Eden Eternal

When I attempt to log in on the Aeria Ignite using the information that is obviously correct(since I logged into the forums and am posting this) it gives me the message "An unexpected error has occurred, please try again later". I waited about an hour and tried to login again later and still the same message has appeared. Any tips/solutions?
Advertisement

Cincierta

Rank 2
Cincierta
PostedJun 19, 2012 10:02 am
Someone had a similar problem in this thread: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=13378869#13378869

Dub posted a possible solution, otherwise the only thing I can think of to get EE to work for you is force-uninstalling Ignite.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJun 19, 2012 11:42 am
Just don't use Aeria Ignite, it's buggy and lamelamelame. You can open EE this way:

Go to the folder you saved EE in > Start the program named "_Launcher.exe"

The game will patch if neccesary and you can click the start button once it finished. o/

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJun 19, 2012 2:15 pm
iBambi wrote:
Just don't use Aeria Ignite, it's buggy and lamelamelame. You can open EE this way:

Go to the folder you saved EE in > Start the program named "_Launcher.exe"

The game will patch if neccesary and you can click the start button once it finished. o/  

in addition to here above, isolate the client by copying the EE folder to an external ( or another disk space ) space. Then remove ignite. Once done, you can do two things

1) creating a shortcut to the launcher.exe in the copied folder

2) move the copied folder back to the C drive and create an another shortcut button.

By this you have a client without having ignite as background progress ( it's running on background to consume ur bandwidth, if you don't want it, please delete it )

signature of xybolt