turtle2257

Rank 4
turtle2257
PostedJun 17, 2012 2:41 am   Last edited by turtle2257 on Jul 31, 2012 11:45 am. Edited 1 time in total

71-85 Arena shoutouts

Aspiring underdogs, Not best of a specific class, dont argue someone's opinion :>
Temps: My boy KushTank (most active, excellent teamwork, supports teamwork gracefully, halts crystal from being overtaken, great dps and tankiness o/)Luna, shes getting there, tough to kill, she will kill you if you bother her, removes debuffs quite effectively, supports team, heals, aoe -damage buff. Won't find great support like that anywhere else folks

WL: HeavenzFury, been doing good, dem axes yo, esven has been doing quite
well, dont remember names of others, Tittay is great, he will 1 rush you if you mess with him lol. Can turn the tide of any arena as long as his team works with him. Great leadership and knows his class well.

SS: Alex knows his stuff good (less cs pots dude, your already good without them, this dude worked on his masteries, great ss, hard to kill too. lilpug, one more piece and he completes his 75 pvp set and is great with bows and dps.

Mystics: only ones i seen around is Denan o.o

DS: Verius (mah bro) got his 75 pvp set (78 atm) great DS, excels in teamwork and helps his team in tight spots, great dps, and great support. Vinz your still great bro, wanna see you in arena more bro.

Dmns: Kure you do great, lay on the summons they are a pest and half the time idk which one to go for, you or the summon D:, love your dps, Goddesss (<3) your still my favorite<3 Smile great support, makes use of staff swapping in various situations.

Archmages: PockyStix<--- king nuff said, Lakhail nothing more to say, shes the only archmage that catches my eye other than Pocky, great team work, slows opposing team down greatly, great crowd control. evasion is a myth to these folks.

Prophs: Umi, cant remember her Alt >.<, dont have much pps doing arena D:
Advertisement

hassaan54

Rank 0
hassaan54
PostedJun 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Re: 71-85 Arena shoutouts

Aspiring underdogs, Not best of a specific class, dont argue someone's opinion :>
turtle2257 wrote:
Temps: My boy KushTank (most active, excellent teamwork, supports teamwork gracefully, halts crystal from being overtaken, great dps and tankiness o/)Luna, shes getting there, tough to kill, she will kill you if you bother her, removes debuffs quite effectively, supports team, heals, aoe -damage buff. Won't find great support like that anywhere else folks

well, dont remember names of others, Tittay is great, he will 1 rush you if you mess with him lol. Can turn the tide of any arena as long as his team works with him. Great leadership and knows his class well.

SS: Alex knows his stuff good (less cs pots dude, your already good without them, this dude worked on his masteries, great ss, hard to kill too. lilpug, one more piece and he completes his 75 pvp set and is great with bows and dps.

DS: Verius (mah bro) got his 75 pvp set (78 atm) great DS, excels in teamwork and helps his team in tight spots, great dps, and great support. Vinz your still great bro, wanna see you in arena more bro.

Dmns: Kure you do great, lay of the summons they are a hinderance, you do 110% well without them <333 love your dps, Goddesss (<3) your still my favorite and always will be, get to 85 Smile great support, makes use of staff swapping in various situations.

Archmages: PockyStix<--- king nuff said, Lakhail nothing more to say, shes the only archmage that catches my eye other than Pocky, great team work, slows opposing team down greatly, great crowd control. evasion is a myth to these folks.

mean much? ._.

Grand Fantasia | Quill | Natsu9 | Mystic Lvl 7* | Omniscient

lakhail

Rank 0
PostedJun 19, 2012 8:44 pm
I killed Pocky in arena! ;D

turtle2257

Rank 4
turtle2257
PostedJun 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Re: 71-85 Arena shoutouts

hassaan54 wrote:
turtle2257 wrote:

Dmns: Kure you do great, lay of the summons they are a hinderance, you do 110% well without them <333 love your dps, Goddesss (<3) your still my favorite and always will be, get to 85 Smile great support, makes use of staff swapping in various situations.

mean much? ._.  

Mean about what xD

ilockes

Rank 0
PostedJul 13, 2012 10:25 am
lakhail wrote:

Didn't Pocky two shot you? D:

lakhail

Rank 0
PostedJul 19, 2012 4:56 pm
ilockes wrote:
lakhail wrote:

Didn't Pocky two shot you? D:  

Delayed response since couldnt get on the internet but; No, he never 2 shot me from what I can recall. I do however, remember him killing me a few times in arena in the past before o; Although im pretty sure he's been out of 80 arena for awhile now.

xxFaeixx

Rank 1
xxFaeixx
PostedJul 19, 2012 6:29 pm
he's 82 now ._.

lakhail

Rank 0
PostedJul 19, 2012 8:17 pm
Yeah, I was so happy when he leveled out. *giggles*

hassaan54

Rank 0
hassaan54