Zabograd

Rank 0
Zabograd
PostedJun 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Aeria Ignite Won't Work

I play EE, but I haven't been able to play on my laptop because of Aeria Ignite. It keep ending with a CLR Error. I checked the EE file and its all working, so is their a way to dipass, Aeria Ignite so I can play, or do I have to keep trying to find a solution to Aeria Ignite in order to fix my problem??
If I dipass Ignite, it should work, just Ignite hasn't been working, which has been a huge bummer, especially since I have some extra free time
Any Help would be apprecetiated
Thanks
Zabograd

Advertisement

Dash612

Rank 4
Dash612
PostedJun 16, 2012 5:44 pm
Go to wherever you installed EE, for me its computer> c drive> Aeria Games> Eden Eternal. In there run the _Launcher file and see if that works. And while you're at it uninstall Ignite its crap.

Zabograd

Rank 0
Zabograd
PostedJun 16, 2012 8:04 pm
Thanks Dash

I found that their were 2 launchers, one that was linked with Ignite, and the other wasn;t so now its working like a charm..

Buffsalot

Rank 0
PostedJul 08, 2012 4:13 pm
Would you mind explaining that process Dash? cause when i went into the eden file there was only one launcher and it brought me to the ignite. Also when i tried uninstalling Ignite Eden said i had to have ignite to play.

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedJul 16, 2012 7:25 am
Buffsalot wrote:
Would you mind explaining that process Dash? cause when i went into the eden file there was only one launcher and it brought me to the ignite. Also when i tried uninstalling Ignite Eden said i had to have ignite to play.  

Had that with shaiya too. Can't log-in to Aeria Ignite, despite trying all the attempts that aeria posted. And they haven't fixed it to-this-day and the ticket got sent 14 days back >.<

-Retired.