XV3Joker

Rank 0
PostedJun 16, 2012 8:52 am

IMMORTALS Recruiting and Here for the Long Run

Hello,
I am here to inform players that Immortals is recruiting Active, Fun, Mature players interested in all sorts of areas.
Primarily we are looking for players interested in PVP and Leveling together for end-game content.
We do offer help to others that need it, whether it be information or need some help to level we are here for you, but you also have to put in some effort in knowing your class.
If your new you are welcome we can catch you up.
We will be participating in GRB so a grb toon will be of help and we can help you make one.
If you are interested or want more info catch me online, Endymion - Phoenix server
Advertisement

ebnetflix2

Rank 0
ebnetflix2
PostedJun 16, 2012 10:15 am
I'm wondering if there is a rank limit?

RudyNarrow

Rank 0
PostedJun 21, 2012 12:50 pm
Hey Guys nice your gulid name i hawe lvl15 hunter next10k ranked i hawe 1 gulid GoHardOrGoHome nice gulid really but no pvp gulid pls write me i search only pvp gulid my E mail adress rudy2@freemail.hu thx guys good day

graffniss

Rank 1
graffniss
PostedJul 03, 2012 10:39 am
RudyNarrow wrote:
Hey Guys nice your gulid name i hawe lvl15 hunter next10k ranked i hawe 1 gulid GoHardOrGoHome nice gulid really but no pvp gulid pls write me i search only pvp gulid my E mail adress rudy2@freemail.hu thx guys good day  

I am making a pvp toon and Grb

Semper Pugnent

XV3Joker

Rank 0
PostedJul 17, 2012 2:01 pm

Recruitment Update

Applying for Recruitment
We are actively recruiting.
A few things about us you should know.

• We don't allow begging(plvl/gold)
  • Plvl is offered by members if they have time
  • GRB is required if you are online during the 1 hour event otherwise please stay offline or notify an officer about your situation(market setup in ah for an example). We can grant plvl for GRB toon purposes based on the availability of our resources.
  • If you would like to Join the Immortals Family feel free to contact an officer:

1. -Endymion-
    2. -Sirenity-
    3. -Apple
    4. H-GRANSGIRL-M
    5. Estagund
    6. CptBooBear
    7. Apsilocybin

coloradokidd420

Rank 0
coloradokidd420
PostedJul 26, 2012 12:01 am

Would like to join guild

guild membership?
Hey there, i've been off of the mmo scene for about a year and a half, back on my other server i had a NM warrior lvl 50 a HM pagan and oracle both got to around 55, and a UM Assassin if you haven't noticed i like the Dark elfs.. but i'm finally done with moving and school and am settled in to my new marriage and job and would like to start fresh on this new phoenix server... would like to join a good well established guild let me know, my new char is a HM pagan named Darkwiccan pm in game anytime

Look forward to hearing from you guys
DW

Mandatar

Rank 5
Mandatar
PostedJul 26, 2012 1:07 am
For the fury players posting here, I am fairly certain that this guild is on AoL side.

Azeal (80), Scrooge (30), Someshta (30), Nardel (15), Mandatar (65)

FLAVARD

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2012 8:59 am
Hi I am PLU, and I want to get into Immortals because I want a strong guild to make new friends ..: D
Now I did for GRB character but is only lvl 23 (PLU_GRB) is a mage UM ...
Whether I agree or not immortals have all my respect!

hatu1971

Rank 0
PostedAug 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Guild

Appiling
Hey all i was told apply the toons have already been accepted except my UM-Ogie . Oglania my lvl 52 fighter, ogie lvl 35 mage, pago lvl25 preist and my GRB toon UM-Ogie lvl 15 . This guild is one of the most amazing guilds i have ever been in. It really is like a on-line family Love all you guys. Thanks for all you do officers and fellow guild members .

konai

Rank 0
PostedSep 19, 2012 9:30 am   Last edited by konai on Sep 19, 2012 5:23 pm. Edited 1 time in total
deleted