Okay, well, I think I want to join a guild. If I don't find one through this thread, I likely won't join one and may convince some friends to join then make my own. I normally get irritated in oversized guilds, and it's partially from me not really liking most people's guilds for personal reasons, so that's not their fault.
- To start, I'm on the young side, so if the guild is only for people who are a certain age,
- don't bother suggesting please. xD. (I've played games where you had to be 16+ or 18+ to join someone's guild, just being a guild rule).
- I don't like large guilds.
- I don't like uptight ones either.
- I don't mind a guild ranking system, but it's not essential.
- I like doing Guild vs Guild things, but I'm not someone who's totally into PvP.
I'm not sure what else to say, so I'll edit if needed?... I've seen a few guilds already, but 3 or 4 paragraphs about one guild kinda scares me off, otherwise I'd look on my own.
1) I love your avatar!!!
Hope you aren't turned off by Defying Gravity
. I won't post much since you don't like long paragraphs.
Simply put, we're a very casual guild, the leader and officers at present are experienced MMOers, (the leader has been in several Lime Odyssey alphas already). As we all have lives outside the game world, we try to keep our requirements to a standard anyone can reach. Some activity is good, but you don't have to be hardcore. We do have a site right here
so if you have questions, feel free to post here, message me privately, or ask on our website (we have a special forum section for guests to ask questions where the admin will answer them asap.)
Hope you'll consider us, and if have, or will not, good luck finding a guild
Wish you the best!