There are ten of thousands of players from many Aeria game servers, so there is too much competition, making it a slim chance to score a win for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place; despite any amount of effort you want to put into this event. Furthermore, to land a win of 500 AP (Worth $4) in the leftover 47 spots, a player would definitely have to spend more than $5 in the process of trying. The worst case scenario is a player putted much effort into trying and to a high chance, and will end up having to spend over $100 and still be have a low chance of winning that 500 AP or unable to win 500 AP.
I'm sorry if I sound too business minded but JUST/b]for the sake of being economical in hard times and for [b]JUST for the sake of fair competition, this event is very rigged toward the participants' winning chances .
On a conspiracy note, I would also like to add that:
1) The event looks like an attempt to gather data on customer demographic and create a demographic profile for Aeria's marketing purposes.
2) The main attraction for this event are the three large amount of prize AP. The competition is too high due to the amount of participants thus the chance of winning is very low. So those who invested large amounts of money and is VERY LUCKY to win the consolation prize of 500 AP, then they have ended up spending more than gaining, which is an unwanted LOSS.
3) Aeria Games is a corporation, a business. Thus so, it always profit over its customers/consumers in all aspect of any events. The chance of the customers/consumers being at mercy of personal losses inflicted by Aeria are always present.
4) Holding the sign " I <3 Aeria" in public...is that the main reason why a player takes part in the event is because he/she loves Aeria or he/she loves the prizes?...Really? Really in denial or acceptance...the only main motivation in doing this is for the prizes because if that's not the motivation, then you'd be a free public advertisement tool for Aeria Games company.
Look at the feedback poll and look at the amount of negative feedbacks...So it's questionable that who REALLY "<3" Aeria...?
If your excuse for participating in this event is to "have fun" then you are also a a free public advertisement tool for Aeria.
5) The best fun anybody can get out of this event and not be at a loss of investments in money, time, energy, and PRIVACY is participating in objective #1: Take a picture with a paper bag on their head.