koager

Rank 3
koager
PostedJun 14, 2012 2:34 pm   Last edited by koager on Oct 06, 2012 4:56 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Sneak Peek] Equipment Growth System

When I grow up, I wanna be famous I wanna be a star
    *Notes:
      • This has not been released in the AGE version Eden Eternal when the sneak peek was written.
      • The Equipment Growth System was implemented in x-Legend's FNO on 6/6/2012
      • Aeria Games retains the rights to names, locations, items, ect and can edit content to be better suited for the player base
      • Translations are done by me. Upon release Aeria may choose to localize things into something else

Equipment Growth System
Create unique equipment with individual characteristics!

“How great would it be to have equipment and armor that is individualized for each person?” This wish has finally come true! With the new “Equipment Growth System”, according to the needs of the player, equipment can be set to grow a certain way to increase their prowess. Exactly how does the equipment growth system work to enhance equipments? Come take a look!

Step1: On the Character window (quick key: C) press the “Equipment Growth” button to bring up the Equipment Growth window.

▲Click the button

Step2: Select Equipment Strengthening Development
After inserting the armor or weapon into the box on the equipment growth window, select the ability that you want to develop from the drop down menus. Equipments have 6 different types of abilities that can be chosen. After choosing 3, click the Confirm button to begin the development.

▲Pick the 3 abilities that you want and press Confirm
▲For that cestus, the abilities in the drop down shown are attack, hit, attack speed, crit rate, eva, and block

Step3: Equipment will gain experience from defeating monsters.
While equipping armor with growth attributes set, players can defeat monsters to allow their equipment to gain experience points. Every time the equipment levels, the equipment will increase the ability of 1 of the 3 abilities chosen randomly. The chosen ability depends on the order that the abilities were set, the first would have the highest probability and then decreases down the list.

▲Work hard fighting monsters to gain experience

▲The probability of the ability to be increased is dependent on the order the player puts them in

A weapon cannot level past the “required level” (If a weapon requires lv65 to equip, the weapon’s highest level to grow to is lv65). If a player’s equipment has already reached the max level, or wants to give priority to other equipment, the equipment can be switched out with another in the equipment growth window or by right clicking on the equipment and selecting Stop Growth.

In order for the weapon to gain experience, the following conditions must be met:
1. The equipment must be equipped.
2. The durability cannot be 0.
3. The weapon has not reached its level cap.
4. When receiving experience points from quests, the weapon does not receive experience.

▲ Your equipment is all grown up! Now for the rest of your equips.
Advertisement

Brynhildra

Rank 3
Brynhildra
PostedJun 14, 2012 2:38 pm
Epic *-* I hope our version gets this~

GF: 78 Temp [Ponchee] || AK: 5x Duel & 4x Guard [Siren]

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedJun 14, 2012 4:01 pm
Thank you so much, Dazzle, for continuing with these~ They have been missed haha, makes much more sense than using Google translate on X-Legend's patch notes every time FNO updates.

PoolHooss

Rank 3
PoolHooss
PostedJun 14, 2012 4:07 pm
wow this is really cool!! o-o cant wait til our version gets it. If it does.

angryaces

Rank 2
angryaces
PostedJun 14, 2012 4:10 pm
Sounds Awsome, only thing tha does not look fun is the NO EXp for you When giving XP to your weapon Sad already rough enough grinding out XP and CP

lildeviruchi

Rank 2
lildeviruchi
PostedJun 14, 2012 4:34 pm
I heard about this before but didn't know how exactly it went since I wasn't told the details. Pretty cool system.

[ Juro - Somewhere called Sapphire - Imminent - Missing ]<br>

jamdoughnut

Rank 2
jamdoughnut
PostedJun 14, 2012 4:38 pm
I hope we get this. D:

Prokiller311

Rank 0
Prokiller311
PostedJun 14, 2012 4:38 pm
angryaces wrote:
Sounds Awsome, only thing tha does not look fun is the NO EXp for you When giving XP to your weapon Sad already rough enough grinding out XP and CP  

^Where does it say that O_O, or is it something he just forgot to mention ?

and if this was released on 6/6 wouldn't that mean we would not get it for at least another year ?

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedJun 14, 2012 4:39 pm
Prokiller311 wrote:
angryaces wrote:

^Where does it say that O_O, or is it something he just forgot to mention ?  

I was actually just looking for that myself. I don't see it mentioned anywhere.

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedJun 14, 2012 4:40 pm
This is exactly the same system that Lotro uses for its legendary items.

Outdated!

Thanks for the info though Koager Very Happy