wazzap_mr

Rank 0
PostedJun 14, 2012 10:54 am

racial skills

not equally balanced
ok i got issues regarding the racial skills....

first: some of the descriptions are so wrong they should change it ASAP

second: some racial skills are so useless [i got some skills to say]

third: just heard awhile ago that human dps racial skill doesnt work + zumi support skill doesnt help at all since the heals they acquire are too small that a crit would most-likely kill them at once

forth: I've had the feeling that halfkins are given the very importance in this game[you can clearly look at the racial skills]

other races shines in the long run but halfkins are shining when they reach 45[i mean by shinning as they "dominate"].. they acquire their racial skills[which are all pretty useful for them ] i can specify halfkin skills that are not balance

i hope this game gives more importance to other classes rather than halfkins

idc what others think these are my own observations regarding the game
no negative comments will be entertained to prevent flames...
Advertisement

smexymillz

Rank 0
PostedJun 14, 2012 2:18 pm
I was literally thinking about this today after looking at the race skills... the imbalance is there and anyone who says otherwise probably plays the class.
So imbalanced you would think this game was made by capcom

angryaces

Rank 2
angryaces
PostedJun 14, 2012 4:11 pm
are you kidding me the Zumi heal ability is Insane, its so over powered its not funny. In pvp they can self heal essentially and are undefeatable just about. Sad

Though I enjoy the Healer abilities on Halfkin, It has made shaman a playable class Smile

Sekkkkkky

Rank 1
Sekkkkkky
PostedJun 14, 2012 8:57 pm
Some zumis at arena are abusing the pull skill, like they will get me stuck on purpose. So annoying. I heard that the racial pull skill of zumi is banned at Taiwan EE though(Arena).

Yuzero

lildeviruchi

Rank 2
lildeviruchi
PostedJun 14, 2012 9:13 pm
Some of the Racial skills definitely are OP and should be changed. As far as I know, Zumi tanks are the most OP if they build it properly. Makes it impossible to kill them 1-on-1 if you can't match it.

Halfkin Ranger are pretty OP. Their 6 sec stun + Fear afterwards compared to a Human's -Pierce resistance debuff. The time duration of Stun + Fear is enough to kill a person fast if you have the stats.

Ursun Illusionist with their Fear status racial skill + 20% Mcrit Rate + Sleep + Aerolite = crazy. Yes, the Fear skill is only 3 seconds but a lot can still be done under that 30 seconds if timed right.

I kind of feel that Human's got jipped the most in terms of Racial benefits. We may have Gem crafting, which is essential to improving gears but it still doesn't make up for the lack of decent skills.

Sekkkkkky wrote:
Some zumis at arena are abusing the pull skill, like they will get me stuck on purpose. So annoying. I heard that the racial pull skill of zumi is banned at Taiwan EE though(Arena).  

The game itself has too many blank spots that shouldn't even exist, like the ability to get dragged into a pillar when a pillar really should be solid. I know one Zumi who abuses it every time in PVP because that was the only way he could win. Haven't seen him lately though and I didn't get screenshots of all 3 rounds. :x

[ Juro - Somewhere called Sapphire - Imminent - Missing ]<br>

wazzap_mr

Rank 0
PostedJun 14, 2012 11:45 pm
that is why there are a lot of defects on this skills

and in addition yup zumi racial skill for tank is OP but its quite for tanks only + it has a 10% chance to get canceled if in PVP and if people actually knows that. they would aim at him directly so he cant heal himself. thats what i do when i see a zumi using his racial skill.

while in the other hand halfkin racial skill for support cant be canceled making a puremcrit mdmg support do tremendous dmg to people[even a tank w/ 50% def cant handle the dmg]
and cant be handled by other support classes to heal since its way to fast to over come.
[a human dps wont even get a great number of heal if their racial skill tkes effect... same goes to zumi's racial skill for they receive heals when they receive crit dmgs and i can say that the heals zumi gets from the crits isnt useful]
bec. zumi use racial skill.. halfkin use racial skill.. they battle.. halfkin crits 16k zumi heals 600... zumi dead halfkin wins and can still go for other players

same goes to halfkin range. the range of the racial skill can go through a very high range for this simply diagram

l--------------------l
lx-----------------xl
l--------------------l

so lets say thats the arena range for both team the halfkin range skill can directly cast its skill on its very position so its quite like he/she can get the opponent everywhere

for halfkin dps class a range skill can still hit for more than xxxxxdmg if crit + has the - on all physical def

halfkin mdps the barrier is quite useful for they wont need to use their winter chill directly instead lets them spam other skills like lightning bolt and fire bolt

dont see any halfkin tanks use their skill tho but i heard from a friend that lv 60 racial skill lets them use a skill that adds dmg up to 10 times stackable and can be stack again if it worns out

these skills are overwhelming already for a lv 45 player to have. making them level faster.

i am currently using an ursun and is trying to see the skills and is also gonna be making an anuran in the future

lildeviruchi

Rank 2
lildeviruchi
PostedJun 15, 2012 12:42 am
wazzap_mr wrote:
and in addition yup zumi racial skill for tank is OP but its quite for tanks only + it has a 10% chance to get canceled if in PVP and if people actually knows that. they would aim at him directly so he cant heal himself. thats what i do when i see a zumi using his racial skill.  

That's true but I have yet to ever see it successfully canceled by constant attacks. Even if you do cancel, the Zumi most likely already recovered 80% of their HP back since it's every 0.5 seconds.

[ Juro - Somewhere called Sapphire - Imminent - Missing ]<br>

NewMouse

Rank 2
PostedJun 15, 2012 3:01 am
why does it adds m.atk instead of g-heal. the devs obviously noticed some of the main people spending tons on cash shop were halfkin nab clerics who needed a bump to get from 40% to 100% crit so they could start farming peoples organs. at least they don't spam their decent damage+stun aoe over a massive area for those 12 seconds. the healers in ee are boring.

i don't care. i just wish they didn't get so much accuracy with all that crit ffs.

wazzap_mr

Rank 0
PostedJun 15, 2012 6:03 am
NewMouse wrote:
why does it adds m.atk instead of g-heal. the devs obviously noticed some of the main people spending tons on cash shop were halfkin nab clerics who needed a bump to get from 40% to 100% crit so they could start farming peoples organs. at least they don't spam their decent damage+stun aoe over a massive area for those 12 seconds. the healers in ee are boring.

i don't care. i just wish they didn't get so much accuracy with all that crit ffs.  

^
true if it was for support it should be a ghealing or something its just to irrelevant to the concept of "support" but again it doesnt matter if they add matk or not its the auto spells that makes it an OP skill

@lildeveruchi

tried it and the moment we hit the zumi the zumi's heal skill vanishes

pflai

Rank 0
PostedAug 12, 2012 1:45 pm

Zumi heals < DoT

Best thing you can do to stop zumi from healing so much is dots. But, yeah, it is too op. With healing like 2300 health per half sec it should have 50% cancellation, and still caster would heal like 6000 or 8000 :/