GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedJun 13, 2012 5:00 pm   Last edited by GM_Hadouken on Jun 15, 2012 10:22 am. Edited 1 time in total

[Maintenance] Patch Notes (Updated 6/13/12)

~Content updated & Bug Fixes~

Maintenance Date: June 13th, Wednesday 11:00pm PDT (Will last approximately 2-4 hours)

Content:
1. Team Battle Function added and applied in instance and space fortress.
2. New instance added for team battle only. New lv80-100 set added.
3. Space fortress has to be done by a team only. Fights in Space fortress reduced to 3.
4. Auction house button moved to Shop
5. New item added to protect trade routes.
6. Player can only attack the colonies of those whose military rank is lower than him 3 times a day
7. Instance difficulty adjusted.

Team Battle Details:

• Players in the same alliance can form a team. A team can only start battle when it has three members
  • The leader of a team leads the team to battle.
  • Arrival time of team to the space fortress is the leader’s fleet time.
  • Progress in the instance is the progress of the leader’s instance. Every member in the team costs Stamina.

How to play team battle
  • There are three different positions in the battle scene. We call them No.1, No.2 and No.3 from top of the screen to the down."
  • By default, Players or Npc in the No.1 position is the primary target. Players or Npc attack those in the No.1 position first then No.2 and No.3.
  • Therefore, there should be a Tank in the team to take the hit from enemies (increase commander’s ingenuity, learn skills, and raise military rank to increase the ships’ armor)

Special situation:
If opponent's has targeting module and our 1st player has scrambler, thus range of the 1st player on our side is decreased, just like the 1st players steps back. So opponent's ship will fire our 2nd player first. So be sure that Tank of a team is in the 1st position in team battle.  

Be sure to clear your cache in order to see all of the updates! See how here
Advertisement

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJun 13, 2012 5:15 pm
6. Player can only attack the colonies of those whose military rank is lower than him 3 times a day

That can be abused if not done correctly. I am going to presume they took that into account and made it so (1) you can only attack a single player's colonies 3 times a day if weaker and not make is so that (2) you may not attack any 3 different player's colonies a day if they are weaker. If the first one then I agree that should of been added a long time ago to protect weaker players from bullying. If the latter, those considered "weaker" via rank only could easily abuse the system and the stronger players who earned their way to their spot be maliciously abused. If in war with the alliance, then the protection should be removed.

Beyond this one abusable issue, the rest are awesome.

SaintRoyale

Rank 0
SaintRoyale
PostedJun 14, 2012 3:10 am

Item Dissappear

Blueprint Missing.
I've 5 Operation Blueprint in my Inventory the last time before maint, now it disappear. Is there any refund ... If you ask me for Prove, No, I don't have any, who would had thought, item would went missing after Server update?

And our Alliance lost all the Fortress? What kind of Update is this? This is not fair to us.

Blyth217

Rank 0
PostedJun 14, 2012 3:49 am

Patch

problems
a) loss of space fortress that were previously held (IF this was planned you should have given warnings so people did not waste time and resources capturing them JUST before the patch)
b) Instances will not load

nik0praskaton

Rank 0
nik0praskaton
PostedJun 14, 2012 4:56 am

chat

its bugy it doesnt work

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedJun 14, 2012 8:46 am
Thank you guys for your feedback, please post these comments in the appropriate thread, the Bug Report Thread using the proper format so that we can resolve it as quickly and efficiently as possible Smile

nik0praskaton

Rank 0
nik0praskaton
PostedJun 15, 2012 9:17 am

military exp

WTF? I have lost 900 military exp on maintenance last night. what happened. wonna my exp back

--------------------------------------------------woogie

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJun 15, 2012 3:55 pm
they're going to update everyone as soon as they can. It's been a rough update, but it'll get better.

zookeeperz

Rank 0
zookeeperz
PostedJun 17, 2012 5:28 am

7. Instance difficulty adjusted

Too Much of an adjustment
Well congratulations on the worse patch in aeria history. Boy when you guys mess up you do it in style. I might agree to a certain extent that before the patch npc were not really much of a challenge. But only because I have made the tech research and other modules to make it so.
What you have done now is gone from one extreme to the other. The npc ships are too powerful and don't say its my research levels or ship set up because only 1 player in the game has more research than I. For example 38 cruisers v 11 npc cruisers . Outcome should be obvious. I lost every ship and it wasn't until round 14 that I actually killed one. This is happening time and time again.
You may have fixed the fighter problem with our ships but not in the instance. They double and treble up. I actually on leg 20 of capella legendry had to face 2553 shuttles and 27k fighters. Come on its just not good enough. I invested in my tech and now its worthless because of this half baked patch. Turn the heat down if its like this for me a top 10 player. Imagine the difficulty for the little guys. Game will fail. empty server ^^

Zoo

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJun 17, 2012 8:30 am
Zoo, you can report this in the development and/or bug threads. Aeria are servers, not developers. We all agree this patch was botched and I am sure they're making systems of checks to try to keep that from happening again. Trust me, it hit a few of us hard.